How low of an IQ do you have to be to like this auditory garbage?

how low of an IQ do you have to be to like this auditory garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=oU4NkUBX7CQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Negative girl.

it's music for teenagers lol

if you're braindead as a teenager you are going to be braindead as an adult

I think the same with lil pump, thugger, yatchy, etc. but I KNOW it's a bullshit notion to think that way, if you relate to the lyrics and like the way it sounds then you'll listen, nothing to do with individual intelligence quotient

perhaps there's correlation between dumber people listening to these types of new wave rap music, but correlation does not equal causation. no memes, that's the truth

The truth is overrated.

You need a higher than average IQ to realize the world is shit and the best thing you could do for it is to die

damn

Yeah but lil pump, Thugger, and Yachty are fun because they are stupid. People listen to this guy cause they find his message moving, for his depressed character he creates. I don't get it, cause his character is so fully revolting there is nothing to connect with imo.

M8, you're not going to be listening to this shit once our past 24.

If this is what you're listening too over the age of 30.... lmao

What kind of absolute brainlet conjures a philosophy like this?

Fuck off

listening @ 27 here, kill yourself

Gym class was pretty nice, rest of it is garbage.

Fans of his made Juggaloes look like Mensa members.

>listening @ 27 here

>listening @ 27 here,
so what you are saying is you have trash taste and earn minimum wage at your job?

the low T soy boy is mad.

I bet you got that EBT card in your wallet, and your arm wrapped in gauze after giving plasma.

I don't listen to this stuff NOW, & i'm young, i'm just saying

lol u think thugger is stupid? wat. lil wayne level

I was just generalizing, I don't really have an opinion on him right now, I just see his tweets and laugh

Mostly because they do a lot of drugs

I guarantee I made more money than you this year you soyboy faggot

Says the shitposting soyboy who likely stepped out of his indie faggot general to come shit on someone he didn't listen to prior to death

>music makes you a soyboy
i literally just listen to this music, I think some soyim here are projecting

33... and fuck you too

it makes you a beamer boy

I'm 38, and am a peeper (that's what us lil peep fans call ourselves LOL).

He died on my birthday. Fucking memer, I swear.

A very depressed one

I like it and I'm smart. You won't believe me, but I am. In fact, I bet I'm smarter than you.

happy birthday!

So your the guy who posts on youtube videos "Like if you only listen to real music like metallica xD"

It's true for the most part that most listeners are dumb as fuck, but who is to say there isn't some genius out there who has a guilty pleasure?

99 percent are morons, though, lets be honest.

Vibrate higher, user.

Vibrate higher.

>b8 thread

but he's cute and unique right? face tattoos, unnatural hair color, a cringey desperation to be a black man, and a godawful / disgusting unibrow which he embraces because naturality is beauty (also see hair color), that means he deserves this attention right? RIGHT??

>desperation to be black
Where?

his entire "career"

source: look at him or listen to his music

>being this insecure

youtube.com/watch?v=heJNHYCSsIc
>He thinks this is trying to be black
Lmao fuckin what?

>IQ

Ah, i see youre a man of culture as well. *tips fedora*

this shit is like cutting turned into a musical genre
sorry.
i hate self-harm.
but i love getting high.

i also love getting sober.

omg ur right
wow i love little ppep now
wat was i thinkn i am enlightened

holy shit thats the whitest thing ive ever seen

>shawty
>covered in shitty tattoos
>rapping

he totally didnt want to be a nigger faggot!

i'll be 41 this month
get on with your times, kid
just don't be one of these fucking haters, plz
(it truly hurts my old heart)

you have to go back
this is a line you should not cross

Anyone know the name of that other literally who soundcloud rapper i'm after? He has a massive gap in his teeth, looks maybe part Asian and has the similar faggoty style and drug culture as Lil Peep, Pump etc?

I saw a music video of him a week ago and it was fucking ridiculously bad.

lil rice

>Using whiteness as a pejorative.

>nigger faggot
yeaaa... maybe try B for this kind of post

Lurk for at least another two months user

ive been on MU close to 10 years buddy, we arent with the racists or POL and have never been

you're also a douchebag that identifies themselves as the mystery inquirerer

what a pretentious roundabout way of saying "hey, i'm also anonymous, but i want you to know i'm different."

you're not different, you're an asshole.

hahaha i just forgot to take it off after making a thread where it was useful

but yea im the asshole obvz

i'm glad u can acknowledge ur shortcomings :o)

>we arent with the racists or POL and have never been

Wow dude you're so open minded and virtuous, I bet the girl you orbit thinks you're super kawaii but also chivalrous.

my implication was obvz that you are actually the idiot in this exchange. also racist

The short exchange between you two is very telling. I'd bet $100 that you have an extremely poorly developed social intelligence and struggle to talk to people. My bet is that normal men won't speak to you and your friends are either nerds or girls with similar social ineptitude.

yikes dont make him kill himself

is that what you were doing? you keep using obvz and i got hung up on the fact that you are actually an asshole cause who says obvz anymore (or who ever did for thast mstter).

also wheres the proof of me being racist mystery investigator?

i didnt know we had sherlock holmes up in this bitch. one user doesnt mean im the same user that throws the n word around

I'm too old for this but I think the nihilistic style is cool.
It makes me appreciate who I am though. I was born before the world went to shit so I can impart wisdom to the youth and help fix things.

dude, im 25. I already got past my socially awkward phase after I got out of the army. But 7 years ago might have been spot on except I didnt have friends

>the mystery inquirerer
>8 fucking syllable name
>redundant use of mystery
>inquirerer not even a fucking word
>playing racism police on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ. I don't know if you hate yourself, but you should

youtube.com/watch?v=oU4NkUBX7CQ

Rate my Lil Peep tribute

>hahaha i just forgot to take it off after making a thread where it was useful
Holy shit what an autist

I'm not that guy but desu you're probably still intolerable, it's just less socially acceptable to refuse to speak with people as an adult due to potential loss of professional opportunities.

Hahah, better make it official then! Hello 4 chan, I am the mystery inquirerer!

Also mu has never been a racist board, I should know having frequented here for a long time. Its also in the global rules, that racism is not allowed outside B.

Since when is singing rapping?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand lil peep. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also lil peep's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike lil peep truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in lil peep's existential catchphrase “i wanna die” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Heavily tatooed men have always been a white thing lmao.
>Rhyming words is only for black people grrrr

Lol get off this board you fucking pleb

>it's just less socially acceptable to refuse to speak with people as an adult due to potential loss of professional opportunities.

what a sad life you must live to have internalized this kind of approach.

Lil Xan?

He's a misunderstood genius

lmao

thanks for getting a trip so I can filter your shit posts

Teens are "depressed" Teens are popping xanax.
his music isnt made for people with their lives somewhat stitched together. its made for sad teenagers that dont know where their lives are heading. And judging by the fact that we are on Sup Forums i'd say its safe to bet most of us have been in their shoes. We all had something to get us through it...

this made me cry laughing, thank you so much

what a sad life to have a whole thread shit on you, yet you still feel the need to defend yourself like you're proving some kind of point.

this must be the mysterious inquirerererererer in you trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious mystery that we all should be inquiring while we inquire our own mysteries of inquired mysteriousness

i eat ass

>Lil Xan
he is anti drug so probably not the one he is looking for

I'm so worried about this whole class of insufferable adults. Anti-bullying campaigns were such a mistake, god dammit.

it kinda fun tho

lul :^)
shh dont break the fourth wall we had good bantz going on

>be me
>26
>hate hip hop trash
>listen to this guy out of curiosity
>it's actually pretty good.

He has some Ian Curtis in his voice and the bases are basically LP. Not too bad to be fair

Hmm...I've dealt with depression, I even considered suicide briefly. But I never once turned to drugs. I understand the difficulty of dealing with stuff on your own and suffering and trying to cope, but drugs is honestly a cop out. It really should be the last option you're thinking about if you're depressed. They might feel like magic when you take them, but they're not. You'll just end up back where you were before you took them, or even worse. If you want to "escape" there's always safer, and healthier options than damaging your body and killing yourself.

since when did this board get populated with old men. it's been a while since I was here

mean boring "sensible" old men, on Sup Forums. overly stern because they wish they could compete with a dumb kid that ODd on laced drugs

im 12 you son of a bitch and i only like real music like GREEN DAY and SYSTEM OF A DOWN SYNDROME

no one cares about you

we'll see how sensible your anus is when I'm done

What a nice present. I'm jelly.

i thought he was the eksketit meme guy. anyways, glad that at least some soundcloud rapper died. they all should.

Im just saying maybe some of these kids turn to his music more often than the drugs, any little bit would help right

The fact you called him a "soyboy" makes me doubt that you have a good job, or an education, or a high IQ

Bowie took him to heaven to make great music together

>2017
>pretending your genuine opinions are ""satire""
fuck off

the threshold is like 82

they’ve done some research on it you gotta check out the studies

Even in my teenage years I wouldn't have listened to shit like that.