How the fuck do i ge rid of this ingrowth pube? Sup Forums... it hurts af

How the fuck do i ge rid of this ingrowth pube? Sup Forums... it hurts af...

Attached: 20180321_233623.jpg (662x646, 338K)

lance it you dumb nigger

Fire

Needle. Or tweezers. I used either when I got them from when I first shaved all my pubes. Never doing that again.

tried that... not a good idea... i have the pulse of a hippopotamus..

A safety pin, or knife and some tweezers bro. Dig that fucker out of there. Post results. Also, dubs

This. Sterilize your instrument of choice first though. Don't get infected.

Literally just pull the hair out with tweezers then the redness should go away within a day, how did you have to go to /b for this? It’s pretty simple

lance it, or have your mother lance it for you.

just dig it out with your fingernails you nigger

I had one of those once. I pulled it through and the feeling was amazing. It never happened again. Put a piercing there.

Again Sup Forums... did that but i have like Parkinson on my 20's cuz i cant do it without repeatedly stabbimg myself with the fucking needle.
Sterilized with alcohol and fire... just in case... you know...
i was looking for that lost wisdom from Cthulu's rectal depths... a needle and tweezers are quite basic... Also, its in my pubic are dude... have you tried to get rid of one of those? i can't fucking see where the needle is!
she gonna say its herpes...
finally some good advice.. Thanks fag.

Yeah our gotta lightly pull it out with tweezers, redness will go away in a day, I hate those fuckers

tweasers

If you use a needle to dig it out, there's two things you should know. 1) It's going to leave a pit mark. 2) Put the needle in a flame until the needle gets red hot first to kill off any bacteria that is on the needle, otherwise you will get an infection. You dont want an infection.

do you just jam the tweezers in and hope they grab onto the hair and pull it out?

Then take a sharper knife and slice that park of your skin clean off. What else can ya doooo

ya gotta cut the whole cock n balls off. I'm a doctor

I would pluck it since that's my fetish. I'm not a doctor though so don't listen to me.

yes, it can also help to sterilise the wound after with lemon juice and salt.

////////////////////////////////////////thread

>it hurts af
God fucking damnit...

Attached: 1516283808161.gif (385x473, 2M)

If you're going in with your fingers, make sure you use rubbing alcohol on the two fingers you use beforehand, as ell as dabbing the area the hair is with a alcohol soaked cotton ball, so you don't end up with an infection you retard

pull it out OP

Attached: IMG_4661.png (584x590, 484K)

Sterilize tweezers pull. Poke hole with hot needle. Be a man and push all the puss out. You cotton ball or toilet paper with rubbing alcohol to dab the wound . This is all gonna hurt but thats what you have to do to get rid of it. Then but toothpaste on it to dry it out.