Be American

>Be American
>Proud of my history and freedom
>Want to learn more about other cultures
>Only thing I learn is that I'm universally hated because my country is the superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At least you aren't a t*rk.

>because my country is the superpower.
stoooop right there

You're hated because you are extremely arrogant and you are disrespectful. You are also very childish.
Not because you are a superpower.

>inb4 butthurt comments
will prove my point about the childish part

based france

>arrogant
>coming from a European

>you are extremely arrogant and you are disrespectful. You are also very childish.
How do you know that about him?

>You're hated because you are extremely arrogant and you are disrespectful. You are also very childish.
How so?
Not butt hurt. I genuinely want to know why you think we're butt hurt

No your hated since your country is the source of literally every world problem.

this

you're childish and French are bullies,.

He's just French. Most Americans I've met are chill af. Burgers smile a lot, but they're lovely folk anyway, I believe the "smile a lot" meme is for a specific state?

>Be me
>Want to learn more about other cultures and make foreign friends
>Learn that I am universally hated by everyone because my government is turbo autistic since ages

You are not alone burger

>America
>Free

I mean for americans in general.

>arrogant
>coming from an American
I can say it too

Every time I explain why americans are disliked, they react very badly and post stupid answers like
>t. Bilel
or stuff like that because they don't know what to say of clever or developped
This is the main reason why I also think you are childish, because you act like childs in my opinion.
But you take everything as an offense and think everyone is your enemy, so you never want to know what we think

>arrogant
>that post
lol

>you are disrespectful
>French

>Every time I explain why americans are disliked, they react very badly and post stupid answers like
>>t. Bilel

You do know most americans aren't Sup Forums autists right?

I wouldn't say Sup Forums represents the actual personality of most Americans very well. This is like assuming every Frenchman is identical to a Parisian.

I thought OP talked mainly about Sup Forums

>This is like assuming every Frenchman is identical to a Parisian.
isn't it what all you anglos do though??
see

>I mean for americans in general.
>calls others arrogant
Is this an "all white people are racist"-tier moment of irony?

>French
>calling anyone else arrogant

Pierre, pls

>This is the main reason why I also think you are childish, because you act like childs in my opinion.
>But you take everything as an offense and think everyone is your enemy, so you never want to know what we think
Actually I was asking you a question, so I'd say I do in fact want to know what you think

>isn't it what all you anglos do though??
Stop generalising, it's the most retarded thing imaginable. Not every person on Sup Forums represents the average citizen, nor is every person a grey blob that functions the same. I loved Annecy, I used the "Parisian" meme as an example.

i met just a few americans irl, and even tho of course they dont behave like the average shitposter, they do the socially accepted version of it
cant say all of them are like that of course, there might be worse ones

Well, from my experience, most are quite oblivious about the 'outside world' and that impacts their interactions with the rest of us.

Not nearly as nationalistic as they come off online and on media though...

>be American
>read up on American history
WTF, I hate America now!

guess it's kinda normal, all people i see on social are way more aggressive then they would be if talking eye to eye

I made no claims about the french I just find your claims ironic when you make sweeping generalizations yourself. You seem incapable of self reflection

People hate you because you're actively turning europe into a brown shithole

Also, you have mutilated dicks

What specific portions do you dislike, user-kun.

>People hate you because you're actively turning europe into a brown shithole
>germany
LMFAO always shifting blame

your country is incapable of saying no and is actively destroying your own demographics because it cant get over the guilt of trying to destroy europe twice in the past century alone. own up to it

>America was going to be Australia, where they send the poor, criminals, and the religious fanatics over there
>Pilgrims were actually a bunch of weirdo extremist Christfags who were afraid of everything
>Taxes weren't even that bad, Americans just overreacted
>Native Americans got completely fucked over, and are now completely irrelevant in their own land
>Everything about slavery and the subsequent efforts to keep blacks down, plus failed Reconstruction due to mass violence
>Weird anti-immigrant discrimination besides a lot of Americans being immigrants themselves
>The annexation of Hawaii and discrimination towards native Hawaiins
>Annexation of Texas after illegal Anglo-Americans kept going over and not assimilating
>Japanese internment camps
>Playing international police; sticking our dicks where we're not needed just to establish our spheres of influence ever since 1945; Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Lybia, etc.
I could go on, but character limits.

would you go on?

Didn't read past the first line. Kill all Americans.

>this self-hating white liberal

america isn't hated, you are just bullied a lot on Sup Forums
i like to bully americans on Sup Forums but i don't hate you

>Proud of my history and freedom

Let's turn this thread into a "teach americans about their history and freedoms"

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état

>hating legitimately shitty things makes you self-hating
kys

>i like to bully americans on Sup Forums
pls stop. it hurts

You are misunderstanding what the document says. It's talking about INTEGRATION, not letting in hoards of brown people. The idea is that Estonia may eventually decide to resort to importing people, and at that time they'll need to have good integration policies so they don't end up with crime-infested, terror-breeding racial ghettos like Western Europe.

>chink defense force Spanish flag who claims to be in the US Navy
Into the trash it goes.

Honestly speaking I don't think it's arrogance. I think that's a misunderstanding. Being confident is just part of American culture, especially for guys.
As far as the stupidity goes, that could just be a result of being sheltered. We are a large country, and many of us have never so much as left their state.

I would rather describe it as confident and innocent, not arrogant and stupid.
If someone is rude though, that's another matter. But straight up mean spirited people can be found everywhere.

But there's so many of you. Do you know how rare it is that I get to meme at a paddywhack? It's rare. A yankee doodle is nearly always in every thread: the shitposts write themselves.

>literally complaining about stuff that happened in the 19th century
Shig.

modern interventionism happened in the 19th century?
who would've guessed?

Oh god, the stupidity of this post, it hurts. Make it staaaaaaaaahhp

what do you expect? that everyone praises you for invading/influencing them for your own good and replacing their culture with blue jeans and pop music?
just be happy that you can travel pretty much anywhere without learning a second language and half of the world wants to live where you are.

>universally hated because my country is the superpower.
what did you expect really?

by the way, stop acting like a kid.
everyone is hated by someone.
africans are hated by pretty much everyone except young college students who don't know any better.
muslims are hated by everyone who isn't muslims, and even muslims hate other muslims for being a different type of muslim.
turks are called roaches everywhere on the internet.
I won't even get into east asian countries, that's just an endless cycle of hate.
european countries are hated by ex-colonies for being colonized
etc. etc. etc.

>what do you expect? that everyone praises you for invading/influencing them for your own good and replacing their culture with blue jeans and pop music?

Globalization started in the 19th century in fact with the British Empire.

He's right. Britain transformed entire continents to supply their needs, in particular Argentina and Australia were major food suppliers to the empire. This led to the disappearance of a lot of local breeds of wheat and cattle as a few varieties that originated in England took over.

Atleast the Euros didn't arm the muslims who hated western civilization and expect that after the afghan war they would just go back to their normal lives

Remember USA is the cause for terrorist attacks the weapons that they use today were given by your Govt to fight the soviets

Go outside.

Probably Upper Midwestern parts, like Minnesota. They're generally happy people.

>being ashamed of legitimate awful things that happened in your country's past
> self hating white liberal

>another thread about a burger who thinks he is treated unfair
kys already, nobody here wants to drive an american car, nobody wants to be your friend and everyone thinks you guys are the biggest idiots here
and dont dare to call me ahmed, turk or whatever, that makes you even more dislikable

It's good to be the king.

>being ashamed of legitimate awful things that happened in your country's past
> self hating white liberal
You do know that slavery was only in one part of the country.

>and dont dare to call me ahmed, turk or whatever, that makes you even more dislikable
Nah I won't because you're none of those things, you're actually that Russian who lives in Germany and spams Kremlin propaganda 16 hours a day on Sup Forums.

>another thread about a burger who thinks he is treated unfair

Otto Warmbier was treated a little unfairly, but he shouldn't have been there in the first place.

hush saudi

I think it might be better to ask him why he feels guilty over stuff that nobody living today had anything to do with.

Based Pierre being showered by (You)s

ITT: Mudslime and chink diaspora have a chimpout

This
Long live Armenia

and then get shot