If you believe in a God, and a young boy/girl is molested or raped, then you have to believe that either:

If you believe in a God, and a young boy/girl is molested or raped, then you have to believe that either:

A) That God sent that rapist to rape him/her

Or

B) That god sits back with folded arms watching and says "ill punish you when youre done"

...why do people still believe in a stupid sky faggot still, grow up, its a lie your parents made you believe

Attached: 1496920033074.jpg (640x407, 31K)

Attached: 1478262880948.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

couldn't agree more

Fuck religion.

Attached: 1518116720276.gif (300x225, 1.85M)

one planky boyes and some metal spikeys or one revivy boye

C) karma

oh this is tasty

it's not as simple as that, you wouldn't understand, it all happens for a reason, sooner or later it all gets revealed, that's just how it goes.

If god was responsible for every single action of us then there would be no point in living for us. That means if you believe in god a believe in the free will of a human is a gurantee.

Probably would have been better with crying never ending story girl.

Or better yet the opposite, crying bastian.

Nigga you can even spell the word "gaurantee". Go get an education then you can have a seat at the grown ups table.

Cant tell if youre a troll or actually that dumb

uhhmm, that's how free will works

>C) Karma

Not a Christian, Jewish, or Muslim doctrine. Stop conflating poltheism with monotheism you SJW fucktwat

Nigga you can‘t even spell the word „can‘t“. Go get an education then you can have a seat at the grown ups table.

Ask yourself, if "free will" is real, and if "God" really forcefully gave it to me...then it isnt really my choice to have it...is it...try thinking more critically asshat

You're being aggressive

Nigga you cant even use quotations correctly faggot. Get an education and then you can have a seat at the grown ups table

Triggered

Asshat, fucktwat...

Atheists are so edgy

So you don‘t have a free will because you haven‘t been asked ti be born in this world? You could always unironically kill yourself if it bothers you.

obvious b8

Attached: 1510895380684.jpg (600x568, 38K)

Wouldnt you be if billions of people believed a fairytale just because they were sold a lie. It can be aggravating

LIBTARD ESJAEDUBBLEYOU REKKKKT OMG YOU GOT HIM THERE TRIGGERED WOW WHY ARE YOU A SNOWFLAYKE PHAGGOT U USE TUMBLR IM EDGY AND COOL I BROWSE FOURCHUN I AM SMERT AND YOUR KNOT LMAO TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDD

stop messing with op guys, he is just a free thinker, an individual who follows no man

Attached: freethinker.png (536x562, 582K)

"think critically" about the stupidity that you just typed...

The answer is A.
God's into some pretty weird shit, bro. Who do you think Adam and Eve's kids had kids with? Same deal with Noah's.

Attached: 1505067017434.jpg (835x767, 99K)

Nigga you cant even use periods correctly faggot. Get an education and then you can have a seat at the grown ups table.

Well duh, they were praying for shooting victims, not good weather.

yes

Attached: 83575.gif (500x200, 482K)

If we're picking on punctuation, then there should be a comma after "Nigga" and an apostrophe after "grown-ups."

Love each other brothers

Nigga I wans't even replying to anyone I forgot to do so but hence no reply. Get an eduaction and grow the fuck up in the tables.

Who gives a fuck, dude?

Attached: fruit smoothy.jpg (1200x1200, 77K)

You're saying we don't have free will because free will was given to us by someone else??

You got it on the dot.

Religions are lies and a false morality.

yes

Attached: 1519971751093.jpg (284x434, 107K)

Read the comprehensive book he wrote explaining it. Seriously there are jungle savages who have read it you have no excuse. Also just because you don't like him doesn't mean shit to him. what are you gonna do; report him to human resources?

Attached: download.jpg (218x231, 6K)

>le god is a dick
>therefore he must not exist
WRONG. God IS a dick but that just means I'd really rather not piss him off.

Love me or i send you to hell. Sounds like an asshole to me

As if everybody wouldn't have it that way if they were a god.

P.S.
I don't even believe in one.

Correct. As I do not wish to go to hell, I'll be obeying that asshole, thank you very much.

>Free will reeeeeeeeeee

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4K)

If I were god, and I say this as a mortal so maybe if I did become a god this would all not apply, I would just fucking delete everything and start over with good people who don't have to worry about being punished because they are unable to do things I don't like because things I don't like would literally not exist. God is an autistic little shit, literally the epitome of pic related.

Attached: download.png (234x215, 6K)

It's pretty pointless getting angry at a god that most likely doesn't exist. And even if such a god exists, what will you accomplish by being angry?

I ain't even mad. I'm just speaking hypothetically.

I'm all likelihood the is a "god" that created everything, just not in the context of any biblical story.

The start of the universe was likely a deliberate act of some intelligent being.

This. By all known laws of reality, the universe can't have always been here or have created itself. Something must have created everything but until it comes down here and tells us what it wants from us, if anything, we should just assume anyone saying they've spoken to god is full of shite.

If free will is such an issue for you people, just kill yourselves to prove your holy invisible space faggot's mechanism is working properly

Attached: 1520547163829.jpg (750x714, 35K)

Attached: 1521522601690.jpg (300x225, 15K)

If you want people to follow, you gotta lead...

God didn't even know who his own people were in Egypt. They had to smear lamb's blood on their doors so he wouldn't kill their sons along with the Egyptian's sons.

Well I don't care about god or free will so it's not my battle to fight

That's not literally what happened. Learn to metaphor.

To be fair, getting nailed to hunks of wood IS mpst god's weakness. It's like werewolves and silver or mexicans and soap

He knew, his angels didn't and he thought it would be more fun to also kill off his followers who couldn't follow simple instructions

he's actually right.
If that girl was raped, maybe she was prevented from being a total slut later on and actually ends up being a good mom.

These fucks who think in the short term are the dumb ones. Everything plays out how it's supposed to.

good way of thinking, my friend

i can be ur devil or ur angle u descide

C) God's watching, stroking it
>Yeah fuck up that little slut / faggot, I wrote that bible so men could be in charge you stupid whores.

I mean, I don't agree with him on everything, but God is an asshole sometimes. He even told his own son to man up after being hung like a frame.

>This thread again
You know whats the worst part about being an oldfag? Seeing the same thread every day. Every, fucking, day. Its always "Im gunna kill myslef" and "Dog isnt rael" and "Rol for my pics of sloots". This thread needs to die. One way

OR ANOTHER

Attached: SPiderman_7eb29e_2938976.gif (477x352, 432K)

>be ugly as sin
>be socially retarded
>ostracized
>feels bad man
>wonder why things are like this
>father why have you forsaken me?
>turn to religion
>maybe praying harder will help
>read intensely
>discover centuries of arguments
>never find any evidence
>panic sets in
>worldview broken
>realize meme nature of religion
>see how it spreads and endures
>calm returns with understanding
>take shit from everyone for not believing

>be good looking
>itsbasicselfmaintenance.jpg
>work to be smooth
>tell ugly dweeb not to touch me
>dontwantyourfaggotgerms.gif
>life is okay
>meet girl
>fuck her ass because she wants to stay a virgin
>lol, I fucking love god
>same shithead dweeb says there's no god
>call him a fedora tipping faggot

Honestly, it wouldn't matter what people believed if we weren't all such pernicious cunts to one another.

Attached: 75dw06l5etl01.png (256x256, 40K)

you've never read the bible or any other religious text in your life

"666"8
I see your game

If you believe in God, then you have to believe in the devil. God created us with free will. We make our own choices, and must deal with the consequences. Wether that be jail, or hell

Not really, if you think about it, there's plenty of ways to have a good life without having to experience something traumatic. Positive reinforcement is way more powerful than negative reinforcement.

If god created us with free will, we should have the ability to give up that free will, freely. But we don't have the ability to give up free will, giving us a fake free will, based only on primal desires and needs, thus god does not exist.

Wow, good argument, I used to be agnostic, but now I know because we have proof.

You can give up free will. Move to a comunist country, where you can only do what the government tells you

If another man has the ability to take it away, with simple political or societal conditioning, was it truly free will to begin with?
No, it was fake, we are instead bound to primal directives of survival and pleasure. Conditioned socially around our environment, and then told we have "free will" even the confines of our language tell us when to stop a thought.

God is doing fuck all, creating shit on a different planet some distance away from us earthfags.

Rapist boy will get butt fucked in prison and ride demon dick in hell dog.

If everybody worshipped God, then there would be no free will as it is impossible to have everybody believe in one thing at the same time and nobody even slightly reject it. You cannot have everybody worship you and have free will at the same time.
Apply this to North Korea. Kim Jong-Un cannot have everyone worship him without the slightest bit of rebellion.

Look at what I just fucking posted.

That moment when you realize that rape is positive reinforcement

Giving up free will has nothing to do with having free will. I willingly would like to fly but I don't have wings.

It's true, molest girls make better wives.

>If you believe in a God, and a young boy/girl is molested or raped, then you have to believe that either:
>
>A) That God sent that rapist to rape him/her
>
>Or
>
>B) That god sits back with folded arms watching and says "ill punish you when youre done"
>
>...why do people still believe in a stupid sky faggot still, grow up, its a lie your parents made you believe

>If you believe in a God, and a young boy/girl is molested or raped, then you have to believe that either:
>
>A) That God sent that rapist to rape him/her
>
>Or
>
>B) That god sits back with folded arms watching and says "ill punish you when youre done"
>
>...why do people still believe in a stupid sky faggot still, grow up, its a lie your parents made you believe

>implying God gave us religion and not reason

Deism is the only wah