Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-195834.png (1080x1920, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/there-is-no-epidemic-of-mass-school-shootings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1507074492689.jpg (600x833, 152K)

Gross over simplification of a multifaceted issue. Here is a pro tip if your forming your opinion based on Facebook posts your an idiot

>posts a cherrypicked picture

what is statistics?

Attached: statistics.png (2474x1424, 375K)

just look at all the white males on Sup Forums pounding their chests and celebrating violence...

2016 323,000,000 people in the census 77 percent of them white. 13% african america. Making the african american percentage much higher. Also what about all the black on black gang violence i haven't had a week here in baltimore where i haven't seen at least 2 people shot

I'd like to see this side by side with a chart showing ethnicities of the whole population

By the way the government categorizes and allows self-identification half of the guys pictured would be labeled white.

if that includes non-Hispanic whites it mostly seems in line with the population %

hispanic**

1950's guns were less regulated and boys could bring them to school. In the 1950's the entire culture was behind the "man up" philosophy. No school shootings. If anything, the problem with our culture is that men are repeatedly punished for acting like men.

Hmm, so, white shooters are the norm.
But!
16.5% of shooters are black
12.3% of the US population is black
57.7% of the shooters are white
Depending on non-white hispanic or white hispanics included, respectively:
62.06% of the US is white
77.35% of the US is white/white hispanic.

So niggers are animals.

Ayy yo.
Keep this thread bumped, I'mma do some science.

Attached: 100%.jpg (960x720, 46K)

>sexism is wrong
>racism is wrong
>violence is wrong
>you fucking white male you did this you white males are all privileged savages who would never ever get the short end of the stick and we gon put you down
Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: 1521497853014.jpg (720x509, 166K)

violent behavior always has roots. mental illness, normalization through exposure, extreme anger. Kid gets bullied enough hes either gunna off himself, someone else or all of the above. you fuck with another nation enough youre going to breed a counter culture of violent extremists. you grow up in a rough neighborhood or in a rough home and fighting and getting beaten just parts of life.

maybe the accessibility of guns of the problem, maybe ignorance of mental health issues is the problem, maybe its the media. most likely it a number of factors that influence a person to do something that harms society as a whole and it probably wont stop till society as a whole chooses to work in unison to prevent these factors from influencing people to commit these acts. the more time we spend over arguing who to blame the more positive vibes and prayers there are.

if we are to assume that he is right, doesn't that make him, and people like him responsible? Isn't it the left who is telling white men that, because of their skin color, they will be receiving wealth, power, and women without having to try? The guy grows up being told the world is this way his whole life, realizes he has been lied to by the establishment he was taught to trust his whole life, and goes berserk. The left blames whites for entitlement. I blame the left for being racist and forcing their brand of racism onto our youth.

This faggot is right that is about someone being disillusioned, but he has the wrong perpetrator.

Attached: 1520157953099.png (250x141, 46K)

I think it might be more related to access to guns than anything else

i think you might be retarded

So, between 1966 and 2012, there were 292 mass shootings in the United States.
A school shooting is defined as any shooting which occurs at a school.
We will assume that the OP is in direct context of:
A: Any school shooting that can qualify as a mass (4< victims)
B: Any school shooting, qualifying as a mass shooting, that occurs in an institute of public learning up to and including secondary education

So, out of 292 mass shootings from 1966 to 2012, we have: 8 school shootings that fulfill this criteria. The first is derived from the legal definition of a mass shooting (at least 4 victims [fatalities]) and the second is derived from the assumption that this is in response to recent shootings in similar facilities.

If we include universities, we get 14 such shootings. So, already, we can determine that even with universities, school shootings which overlap with mass shootings are incredibly rare during this population sample (4.7%). If we expand to injuries included...well, hold on and keep bumping so I can keep sciencing. We're going to get to the question of ethnicity soon enough.

>Is he right?
no, because LGBTQ:LJFKSONKNLKDNS, "what the fuck ever" group are inherent cowards to take any such action in the first place. And they would know if they ever committed such an act, their purple hair, and bull-dyke looks would make them an easier target that could prevent such an event from happening.

Also, their "causes" would go un-noticed. Because of how political SJW causes can be, a shooting would be counter-productive to that.

Also on the topic of being cowards, "those types" are more inclined to put the gun to themselves rather than take out other people, as well.

A normal regular kid, with the extra-ordinary problem of getting bullied to his wits-ends.....chose to 'roar' instead. A mis-use of 'bravery' though.

Stop shooter shaming, user. It's obviously the gun's fault.

So it gets a little more complicated as we involve injuries into the definition, which is often how the media will characterize a mass shooting. We end up with, including only up to and including high school: 27 school shootings that also qualify as loose mass shootings. Including universities, we get 33. Still, at most, 11.3% of mass shootings occur at institutes of learning. Next I'll be looking at geographic spread.

Also bear with me, I'm working with this data by hand instead of being smart because it would take too long here to do so. Expect some possible mistakes but it'll be roughly correct, I think.

Attached: girlwithblackgoggleswithtesttube.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Alright

Attached: 1521120232209m.jpg (577x1024, 113K)

Bump. Just finished charting the geographic distribution, marking the map now. Won't be too detailed, just by state.

Attached: iAzT6fu.jpg (720x671, 392K)

Yee, scince

Attached: 1520165863779.jpg (480x259, 11K)

Whew, so, here we go. Should have sourced a better map and now I'm adopting this as a pet project. Just wanted to get a few hypotheses out of the way before the thread ended.
So here we have what amounts to a "heat map" of school mass shootings, from 1966 to 2012, including University shootings. As one would expect, the geographic distribution is pretty well spread through the entire contiguous 48. We have a major heat area in the Great Lakes region, with an apparent radiation out. The radiation spikes in the South a bit, but not as much as one might expect from the usual stereotypes.
Of biggest note on this map is California. Out of all school shootings from this period, California is the demonstrable modal center. I think this is pretty damn interesting in and of itself.
So, so far, I haven't seen anything to suggest it's White Privilege or disillusionment but I'll dig deeper. Won't be able to post any results in this thread since it's gonna take awhile. I can probably do a manual separation of shooters by ethnicity before I clock it in for the night.

Attached: shooting map school mass shooting (uni included) 1966-2012.png (1464x1043, 499K)

Also I'm aware I fucked up on the counts in the prior post: I was able to order things a little better and the map should reflect the real count of mass school shootings (with universities). Either that, or I duped some. This is why we use tools.

Attached: IY1MHdv.jpg (621x480, 56K)

Not entirely but there are a lot of entitled white men. Specifically from the US.

Not as many as rich Asian kids.

Saved

well thats like your opinion man

Oh fuck yeah, I never met anyone with their head so far up their asses more than rich Asian kids.

>your an idiot

Attached: eesh.png (546x552, 389K)

>Is he right?

Attached: 1521536399144.jpg (1000x900, 88K)

oof

ed zachary

I agree with the first part
bullying doesn't cause school shootings

Okay, got the raw on ethnicities. I could refine it with further research but this is all I'm gonna do for a random thread on Sup Forums. Ordering it all now.

no. he is wrong. men are not promised women. who promised men that they could receive women? was anybody in this thread ever promised a woman? only in Islam.
women have power because women control sex and procreation, just as in nature. men only want sex. but a huge percentage of men will die virgins. i mean we all know this, we're on fucking Sup Forums
when men don't get sex and sex is all they want, some of them can't take it and they kill people. that's why the truly significant takeaway is not the race of the killer, but the sex. EVERY KILLER IS MALE. THAT'S THE TAKEAWAY. plus when you look at proportion of races per capita the statistic of OP is actually very normal and falls in line with racial distribution among the US

So yeah, the skew is definitely in favor of white shooters. I wouldn't hypothesize it has so much to do with race as it does with mental health issues and local gun laws in the regions involved. This is a deep area of study though, so I can't say one thing or another except:
California has a huge amount of shooters but I need to narrow down the distribution more finely to determine why.
The Lakes region has a lot of school shootings (relatively) too.
US police got wild a few decades back.

Attached: meta-chart.png (1200x800, 73K)

>EVERY KILLER IS MALE
Nigga, I think about 3 of the killers in the sample I examined were female. A strict minority to be sure but there's more to it than your red meat "real-man" hypothesis, I think.

Attached: d9p4jiz.png.jpg (1191x670, 31K)

White males are under represented per capita, not like retarded facebook normies would know

> you would see trans shooters, queer shooters, female shooters, poc shooters.

Gay bar in florida was filled with straight people.

life is pain, this will hopefully pass before anything.

Attached: 300% (3).jpg (497x732, 51K)

>but a huge percentage of men will die virgins.

Dude shut the fuck up, "a huge percentage", like what, lower than 0.01% Lower than 0.001%?

There's been a mass shooting every week for the last several years. Glad you found the colored ones though, good going.

What a load of horseshit.
Mass shooting has no definition, and fluctuates from user to user to get the most attention.
Media and gun control groups have been caught calling 2 people involved in a shooting a “mass shooting” and neither one was even hurt.
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/there-is-no-epidemic-of-mass-school-shootings.html

I have to agree with another user on here. It could be children getting raised to feel entitled/victimized/ and not taught how to deal with their emotions in an appropriate mannor

yea what kid brought a loaded gun to class ur fucking retarded

Nice way of putting chart since there's a lot more white people here

What if highly intelligent people are acting out?

Speaking of cherry picked pictures, you want data that actually is worth a shit?

Analyzing the population using 2012 figures because the data was easily obtainable on Wikipedia, using the picture YOU chose to post, the data is as follows:

USA Population in 2012: 314,000,000

Non-Hispanic Whites: 194,052,000
Percentage of mass shootings based on population: 0.000000288...

Hispanics/Latinos: 55,892,000
Percentage of mass shootings based on population: 0.000000125...

Black: 41,448,000
Percentage of mass shootings based on population: 0.000000386...

Asian: 16,642,000
Percentage of mass shootings based on population: 0.000000420...

Yet you're telling me it's white people they are the problem? Are you confused [by numbers? Of course it looks like it's all white kids. They make up 61.8% of the fucking population. Don't try to skew the results to fit your agenda. This was basic fucking math.

These are probably the only non-whites in the last 50 years LMAO

What is major white population?

Tfw this entire thread is wrong because no one has the same definition of “mass shooting”

I bet you everyday more niggers kill more people in United States than white people easily, way more dead niggers, nigger murderers than there are white people, oh boo goo a mass shooting happened let’s glorify it and spam it all over the news meanwhile niggers are running rampid killing people everyday every second with guns, whites are more fucked in the head? Yeah... OK NIGS, eat shit and look at it in real perspective your the reason there’s so much fun violence don’t blame us whites cause we get noteriety through mass shootings meanwhile ur dirty nigger asses get no validation because no one gives a fuck your killing each other off THATS THE TRUTH face it u fucking harambes

Attached: EDCDD021-8315-42F9-ABAF-E0CEF56A5570.jpg (640x804, 290K)

well maybe not just white people but he brings up a valid mentality of these shooters. there's a social disconnect and mindset that those kids are representative of their life issues, so they're okay to shoot at. maybe not all the ideas are right, but some good points are made.

whoa, it is almost as if ~56 percent of americans are white ~16 percent of Americans are black etc.
that graph really gets me pondering

Attached: 1294580571126.jpg (250x239, 40K)