fuck the british army edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
osu.ppy.sh/s/484978
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for me little armalite

good lad
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

You're gonna get double the anime just for saying that.

doesn't matter because you shit up and kill every thread anyway

Someone say anime?

Nice bait. Good luck.

I'm a little sad the hot weather is ending tomorrow.

Me too. Wil probably lose my Communismtism.
At least I will be able to sleep more easily and put my laptop on my lap again.

inshallah the anglo must die

Hardly bait.
you constantly ask for a /bant/ thread so you can post hentei. Disgusting little rodent

Don't you dare fucking jinx our escape from this hell you bastard.

>heat makes you commie
But how?

I couldn't care what the weather is like so long as it doesn't rain.

>Wil probably lose my Communismtism.
Good. /éire/ must be commie-free.

>Good. /éire/ must be commie-free.
What about commie sympathisers?

I don't know user. I was unable to properly investigate the symptoms and causes before I got it.
Will make sure I do during the next heatwave.

Disgusting capitalist piggu.

Wait so are we killing the British again?

>What about commie sympathisers?
DTITS.

Yeah I also love Dirty TITS.

Communism is sound as a principle but falters in practice.
Surely we can all agree on this?

>sound as a principle
No. Fuck off it's my land and poor people should die. Agree with the massive culling of the upper classes though.

>sound as a principle
some people dont deserve to be equal. Some people are lazy, good for. othing pieces of shit

Were it not for human nature, Communism would be a good idea - but that's a pretty big flaw. Even then, for Communism to succeed, every Community in the world must be Communist. Even one rebellious community could spell doom for a truly Communist world. Finally, it can be argued that Communism stifles innovation and efficiency.

Communist are either willfully ignorant ideologues or deluded idealists.

How many of you on /éire/ actually support IRA and Catholic extremism? Just curious.

I'm atheist and don't support terrorism.

Nice image.

>Saratoga
Haven't seen her before.
Not sure about that hair and the piece stuck in it, but other than that pretty good.

>Some people are lazy, good for. othing pieces of shit
What should we do with them and doesn't that apply to a lot of people in here?

>some people dont deserve to be equal
Anime posters shall enslave anons.

>I'm atheist
>not at least being culturally Catholic
Not very Irish desu.

is all irish terrorism catholic though? Are some just nationalists or celtic purists?

Welcome to new Ireland

>culturally Catholic
What does this mean? Going to the pub at the weekends and singing songs?

It's archaic. It was written in reaction during a massive shift in our socio-economic structure. It's not the economic system that has taken 100,000,000s out of poverty either.

Arguably the modern IRA are/weren't very Catholic at all.
Very much far leftie.

>Not sure about that hair and the piece stuck in it
Historically relevant. It's an homage to the funnels on the Lexington-class carriers.

Being atheist but declaring yourself catholic on the census and going to mass at christmas.

they're all nationalists
none of them were ever fighting for a Catholic theocracy

Bad edition if you include /celt/.

fuck that my small ass house has been like an oven these past few days. Been rubbing myself with frozen peas for the past hour

Don't forget making the sign of the cross when passing churches and graveyards.

Even the Swiss Yank gets it

I'm a cultural catholic with newf irish roots. I know exactly what it means.

It means you aren't religious but you're not some degenerate consumerist either. For example my friends (guys and girls) almost always talk about the NUMBER of people they've fucked as if it's an achievement to fuck more people or something.

Also they never want kids.

A proper cultural catholic is a moral person. They might sleep around but don't gloat about it and want to marry and have kids as a primary objective in life.

>tfw debating marrying the only girl I've ever fucked

Well we'll either need Communism or some other system in the next few decades as Capitalism begins to rot, as wealth becomes more and more concentrated in the hands of fewer and fewer people.
Just looking at modern industry, I don't see how it is sustainable for a few very large companies (Google, Facebook, Pharma) to just keep buying every new competitor.

The Official IRA were staunchly communist. Saor Uladh and INLA were leftists too.

>The Official IRA were staunchly communist
Good thing that the quickly become irrelevant then.

you mean the troubles IRA or michael collins IRA?

Just came buckets.

Troubles.

Just came dribbles

Enjoyed the last thread.
Would enjoy it more if it was the weekend and not this hot.
Oíche mhaith.

Night.

>Farm Simulator on sale on Xbox Store
According to Gamestop, this is a huge seller in Ireland.

Guten Nacht.

And yet our small farms are dying.

It's a surprisingly big seller everywhere. I'm not sure why. It used to just be a joke on Germans for them liking these sort of work simulator games but it seems to have spread.

>talking about simulator games and speaking German in the same post

>that episode of Mock the Week when Dara wanted to talk about GTA V but Ed Byrne derailed the discussion into Farming Simulator 2014

>still 24 degrees

Small farms are nonviable in this day and age though.

>watching post-2013 Mock the Week

It's cooler here than yesterday which is a shame, I love the heat.

They wouldn't be dying if actual farming was more like Harvest Moon and less like Farming Simulator.

>>>/anaifric/

Yeah I know. Uncle has entirely dissuaded my cousin from it.

>dad always told me never to become a farmer
>gets mad when I don't know something about the farm

I have this involuntary bigotry towards gay men. I feel like you can't build a proper friendship with them since they might always be after your arse

It'd be nice to have a friend like that. I wouldn't let them do anything but it'd be nice to feel wanted. Like those women with those beta-orbiters.

Equally ridiculous as those who think they can't be friends with the opposite sex.
I doubt gays prowl around looking for straights to convert.

>looking for straights to convert.
That is honestly the impression I get from the few gay men I know. Even if it's ironic it's irritating

Is the remake of The Magnificent Seven any good lads?

I think the original two are a bit boring desu. Never finished the Japanese one.

Girls are icky and scary though.

>Never finished the Japanese one.
Shamfur.

To be fair I remember why now, the subtitles I had always went out of synch with the aduio half way through the picture. I love all of Kurosawas other films though.

Girls might try and steal my virginity though. Then I wouldn't be welcome in /éire/ anymore.

When America starts to decline I reckon Westerns will make a comeback.

A shrewd social prediction I think.

Two friend of mine went to a pub with a group without knowing it was gay night. They said the gays kept coming onto them and one lad said one of them was being a creep at the urinal. There was some story about the smoking area too but I can't remember.

>I love all of Kurosawas other films though.
Good lad.

Sex crazed loons. That would make me so uncomfortable.

>being afraid of girls
Have you never had a female friend before?

I was only joking, when I had friends I had lots of females friends. I preferred them to my lad friends.

I've been to a gay bar before with a gay friend, once you explain why you're there they leave you alone.

Yes, I did at college. They weren't close friends though and there was no risk of them stealing my virginity.

/shtate/

I'm sure good catholic Irish girls would have no such intent, no reason to be concerned.

>It's nearly the second half of 2017

I dunno, some of them were quite slutty, Fortunately I am viewed by women as a non-sexual entity so all was well.

Oh God, it's happening again.

You're too late - the Commies were in the last thread.

>Fortunately I am viewed by women as a non-sexual entity so all was well.
Only fuels my theory that you are a repressed homosexual.

I think he's asexual

So he's got a willy and a fanny?

That's not what asexual means

That's a meme.

>neither

just like a ken-doll user

I'm a living meme then

How can you be living when you have no life?

We all are, user.

Tbf I sometimes wonder if his lack of sexual drive contributes to his other problems. Though this is quite rude to be talking about and I probably shouldn't post it... ah well.

Does anybody know the name or youtube link for this song?
osu.ppy.sh/s/484978
I think it's from nichijou, you can click the bottom left box to preview hear it if you're a normie and not familiar with osu.

Low sex drive is a blessing, not a curse.

I don't understand.

click the box with the broken link to hear it

>Tbf I sometimes wonder if his lack of sexual drive contributes to his other problems
What do you mean? Surely being in his position would be made worse if you had to deal with high libido?