I use to shoot heroin and be homeless but know I'm living off the state in a sober house smoking meth and popping xanax...

I use to shoot heroin and be homeless but know I'm living off the state in a sober house smoking meth and popping xanax. I am not a good person. AMA. also drug general.

Attached: 35FDE4C0-FC13-4D65-A6A1-89B1AE1572F9.png (2040x1148, 1.67M)

OP here the pic is related, it is my desk and my night, probably my morning as well.

forgot a time stamp

Attached: BEF00DE4-03BF-44C8-A460-1CDDD13F78A4.png (2040x1148, 1.35M)

sell me some B

Attached: sir downsalot.jpg (1952x3264, 480K)

gotchu

How long does a herion high last?

it depends on a lot of factors but about 6 to 8 hours if you have no tolerance. If you have a daily habit the high last for maybe an hour or two and then you just feel normal for a while then your sick. If you do a lot and have no tolerance then I've been high for like a day and even felt it the next.

Describe your heroin high the best way you can

What you pay for a gram of meth?
Rural east coast here and it's like $180/g

fuck i miss opioids

OP wtf is wrong with your keyboard??

You have several keys in the wrong position.

Jesus Christ that's expensive. Iowa it's dirt cheap.

well when you shoot it its an instant rush of pleasure like and orgasm but a different brand. You feel it in your stomach first them you can feel it rush up to your head and taste it when it hits your tongue. Its like rapping your bones in a warm blanket and then you know the feeling of after a long days work and getting in bead and its super warm and you are pleased with yourself and physically bliss. That's just the surface. Its so good people give up everything just to do it. Most homeless junky's aren't lazy at all they work hard they just only want dope in there life. It makes sleeping outside and never showering and asking for money the best way to live. They way it works is that it highjacks your pleasure system ranking it better then sex food or victory in your brain.

haha holy shit i can get a gram for 40 here in Seattle, its by far the cheapest drug.

mee tooo but its a better life without them, I can party once a week now and enjoy it rather then having to maintain all day every day. And a couple bars some good clear and a 4loko are pretty good too.

holy fuck thats frightening

Ugh such envy. Round here it's crack and heroin the cheapest, but oh I miss me some meth.

Attached: 20160912_010001.jpg (1080x1920, 1.16M)

I just can't believe it's that strong for you to give up ample food, shelter, and security. That's fucked.

lol i do that on purpose to fuck with people that don't know how to type and use my computer. You are the first person to notice.

LOL I was double checking my shit to make sure I wasnt crazy.

My old man would be lost on your keyboard

>nice one

yes dude its crazy. its not a drug like weed mushrooms acid mdma or coke. Its a chemical that hijacks people. Its sad, its almost like a virus, people with opiate dependence is closer to diabetes, yes you did it to yourself but now you have a real disorder.

like i said it fucks with the reward cebter of the brain. look up this doc called pleasure unwoven its super boring but such good info.

its the best and its only with some of the more subtle keys.

also I love 60 percenters. We can make this about keyboards too.