Guy I accidentally ran over a possum. Why do I feel so fucking guilty? Idk why I feel legitimately bad over a possum

Guy I accidentally ran over a possum. Why do I feel so fucking guilty? Idk why I feel legitimately bad over a possum

Attached: shutterstock_229070278.jpg (3456x2304, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQbMDybNzPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you live in West Virginia?

Texas

:(

Too bad you can’t take it home and eat it. There’s a free meal wasted.

Because you’re a fucking murderer

where i'm from they're treated as a plague, they get killed on the spot

Sure it wasn't playing dead?

Possums are the biggest predator of ticks. Someone is going to get lime disease because of you. That's something to feel good about.

>Guy
So you're only talking to a single person?

You smarty pants smart alec you!

I felt a bump. I got and checked and there's was blood

If it's any consolation, if it ran over you it probably wouldn't care.

best comment in thread.

Seems a bit much considering they're not aggressive, and mainly eat snakes, mice, worms, ect. They really are the ugliest little pest control rodents.

They're not pests. They're rabies-resistant and eat deer ticks and garbage.

Possums are awesome. You killed a potential friend.

youtu.be/mQbMDybNzPo

Here are some thoughts which will bring you comfort.

We all cause death. Some things have to kill for food, and other things kill as a matter of just existing. There is so much life on this planet that we all must kill to even take a single step. That possum was not immune to this aspect of life on earth. Life is inherently meaningless, and the only thing which gives us meaning is our ability to create meaning. That extends to the animal kingdom as well, but us human are better at it, a little. You are still a good person. Don't lose your compassion. That makes you good. Expand that compassion as much as you can, but don't let the quality of your life suffer because of the cruelty inherent in being alive on planet earth.

Take care buddy.

For some reason that makes me feel a bit better

Cunt had a family man. He was a provider and he never hurt you.

that lady is exactly who'd you imagine would keep a possum

Thank you

Don't even trip, dawg. I got your back Sup Forumsro

Unless you ran it down, you shouldnt feel bad, it was an accident.