Tfw no qt 3.14 wife to spy with for Mother Poccия

>tfw no qt 3.14 wife to spy with for Mother Poccия

Why are we born to suffer, guys?

The Americans general.

Just finished season 3, 4 isn't on Prime yet. How is it? Three ended pretty exciting.

I really need to start watching this show.

Yeah, you do.
What's up with this long nipple exposition?

why is her leg positioned like that, it's almost as if it's implying intercourse

Shit, probably.

They are together in real life.

Are they? I didn't know that.
I guess that makes for better on screen chemistry.

where the hell is this from jesus christ

I like the show but there could be a lot more suspense imo, gotten a bit stale lately

Being a "spy" is pretty boring nowadays.

>copy paste email and other information on thumb drive
>throw thumb drive into postbox
>send to adress received beforehand
>2 days later have 16k € in my own postbox

Yeah, I could guess that it's far less exciting and more cyber based.

But a boy can still dream.

I don't know how to get into it, but it doesn't seem like a bad gig. I speak three languages, but I don't even think that's incredibly relevant anymore.

Feel free to say more, I'd like to know more about it if you are familiar.

It depends not on language skills but what kind of data you can access.

I work for a Government and have data about funds, military funds, research funding, research data, email communication between government officials and scientists.

I get the Data, load it on a cheap thumbdrive and just send it away to my friends in the FSB/CIA or whoever the fuck gets it, hell I don't know.

How I got into it?
Not very spectacular story, I was getting a new passport in the embassy of the country where I was born and they wanted to ask me some questions.
Harmless stuff about what I think about about the Motherland, what I think about the current country.
Just joked about that they could pay me better, dude gave me a phone number, I called, got my instruction by some guy who had a lisp, we agreed on a price and then I started this operation.

No shit?

That's incredibly interesting.

So, it's not even something you apply for or whatever and you're sought out? Did you have a relevant job to that beforehand? How does this happen? Do you have a gun?

Sorry for all the questions. It's just pretty interesting to me.

lovely webm user. Did you make it?

>So, it's not even something you apply for or whatever and you're sought out?
Don't know how they handle that with other people but I assume they're very careful who they pick.

>Did you have a relevant job to that beforehand?
Before that I worked in a car repair shop (in the office there) so no.
I'm pretty much a nobody.

>How does this happen?
Old job had to close and I had to get a new job.
Got a government job through a bit of luck. Worked there for some time and then got into what I told you in the last post.

>Do you have a gun?
Nope, what for?
I'm just doing my normal job, then when its time I collect data I click around and its done, easy money.

and the money they give me for it is motivation enough.
and no I don't get threatend to do it.

>ass facing away from the camera
disappointing

You see her ass plenty.

Well, dang.

Thank you for all of that information. I'd love to get into something like that. I don't really like leaving my house and it's hard to find a job within that parameter, especially one within my skill set that doesn't pay crap.

Seems like you hit a pretty good thing. Good for you on that.

Have you ever come across some really weird information that shocked you how weird it was?

One thing I like about the Americans is that Paige is written well, shes not some terrible fucking kid like Dana Brody.

It'd be hilarious if Paige would spy for the Russians and Henry would join the FBI because of his hero, Stan.

wew you almost got me with your bait (she's the fucking worst but a qt)

yeah but the more ass shots the better, especially if she's being spanked

also hnnnnnng

Paige is literal perfection though.

>Have you ever come across some really weird information that shocked you how weird it was?
usually its just excel spreadsheets with numbers and sometimes powerpoint presentations of current technology stuff and who will get funding for what in the future. or transcripts of meetings or emails, stuff like that.

Most of that shit might as well be in chinese, I have no idea about the content and its value, i'm not smart enough to figure that out I guess, but for them its super interesting. Probably has its reason.

So yea, the life of a "spy" nowadays is not that special, the secrets are all technology gibberish, there is no contact needed with anyone and on friday nights I jerk off into a sock. Thats the shit they don't show you in TV/movies.

>Seems like you hit a pretty good thing. Good for you on that.
But unfortunately will end in a couple of months because my contract is limited.

Stan is the man. You want a beer?

I'd love a beer.

You only jerk off into a sock once a week?

If you don't mind my asking, how much did you make on this venture?

Also, what will you do when your contact is up? Do you move onto another "spy" thing?

And, hey, what does an independent contractor do?

Let's say, just for a topical example, I or a group of like minded individuals, lived in a city were these protests were going on. Let's say I infiltrated their group and aligned with them. Got their names, information, etc. Would I be able to "sell" their information to the government for treason as an independent contractor/field agent?

Just an example off the cuff, I realize the logistical issues with that.

me too.

GOAT bitty titties.

You know who else would love a beer?

Truman?

righteous

>six-pack of small cans for two grown men

Your point is good.
Your image is good.

I like your post, user.
All around solid.

Actually 5 times a week, just saying being a spy isn't exciting at all.

For that infiltrating stuff, don't bother. The government either doesn't care or already has that information.
Nobody will pay you for the names of a bunch of tards.
What they (governments) want is knowing what the enemy does with his money.

when my contract is over I will NEET it up and jump onto the Shane shitposting train. Kinda doubt they will contact me after I lost access to that data.
I made around 65k taxfree in like 2 years.

Thanks

Yeah, that sounds more like it.

That was just an off the cuff example. I imagine that they would. More along just asking that going your own way won't amount to much? I'd just like to get into this sort of thing. Especially your sort where you can just jerk it and stay at home. Dream life.

That's really not bad money for that work, by the sound of it. Who do you think you're working for?

Nice .gif there too. Killing it.

>More along just asking that going your own way won't amount to much?
I have no idea man, maybe, maybe not.
It just depends on luck I guess. I only got the "job" because of family ties and because I look trustworthy.

>Especially your sort where you can just jerk it and stay at home. Dream life.
Yea i'm kinda sad that it stops but maybe its better that way.
Sometimes I wonder what the punishment would be for that kind of espionage if anyone would ever find out.

>Who do you think you're working for?
No idea man, it could be FSB , it could be oligarchs, who the fuck knows.
my father always said "if you don't know stuff you sleep better"

>Sometimes I wonder what the punishment would be for that kind of espionage if anyone would ever find out.
you already dropped at least two clues
you better stop my man
what if this origami enthusiast forum is actually being monitored
what if they know
what if they're already coming for you

wew

Oh, so you got in from some sort of nepotism maybe?

I have some of those myself, but never thought about pursuing it.

I have no idea what would happen. Probably wouldn't be hired for other jobs?

How do you acquire this information you put up? Do you hack in or have some kind of access to it?

I can imagine ignorance helps in some cases.

Nobody really cares man. They're busy monitoring Sup Forums

>have family that lives there
>been on good terms with that guy who "interviewed" me
>just in for the money
>nobody would suspect me

I'm kinda made for that job

>How do you acquire this information you put up?
I have access to it because I work on it, not completely alone but I do the annoying type of work where you put data into spreadsheets.
Also been in the archives and had to sort it out because it was a mess but was mostly doing pictures with my phone.

I don't have access to everything like data about personel stuff but most important stuff I can get my hands on.

Is it very time consuming of your day?

Not really, like putting a few gigabytes of spreadsheets n shit on a thumbdrive.

usually do it in the later hours when i'm alone in the office.

So, you don't work from home?

Is it your main source of income, or do you have another small job to supplement your income?

I miss the weekly threads. Can't wait for next season.

Best show still airing. And amazingly it has a linear progression of quality, unlike so many shows.

You know this site isn't really anonymous, right? This thread might get archived and records of your post are now on a server that's at least accessible by the FBI, and maybe other groups.
I would assume you're lying, but your story is par for the course when it comes to info gathering.

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure he'll be fine.

>russian spies cucking their husbands with black guys in the fucking 1980s

who the fuck watches this shitty show

He dies like a pig.

>money from job
>money from spy job
>gamble

Thats about it

I'm sure Mulder and Scully go through the Sup Forums archives checking every Larping faggot if he might be involved into something while ignoring the piling up clues that Podesta and Obama fuck children in satanistic rituals.
Shiggy diggy

I'm also outside the US but in a NATO country.
Doubt the feds care what I do here.

She has her mommys feet

you are now aware that since you posted this webm on Sup Forums, that someone is masturbating to this particular webm.