K, so we all know it's totally 100% completely gay to fuck a trap, but what about a FtM person?

K, so we all know it's totally 100% completely gay to fuck a trap, but what about a FtM person?

Also general FtM transgender hate thread, because they're just disgusting, and never get anything even remotely resembling a real penis.

Attached: ^55078FAE106E31C0D98207D8C14B6F8FD71AA2E414B622CFA5^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (600x497, 23K)

got any example pics? haven't really seen much ftm

It depends if they still have tits and are more tomboy than boyish looking. I suppose I would fuck one no homo.

Not a very good comparison, that mtf lookin nasty

Here's one comparing bodies
Pro-tip: left is straight and right is gay for men to be attracted to

Attached: mtf vs ftm.png (1401x1000, 1.68M)

And yes, ftms are nasty

Attached: abomination.jpg (600x337, 20K)

Attached: abominacion.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Attached: ftmphalloplasty.jpg (533x800, 64K)

Female to male is technically straight but its gross as fuck and should be avoided at all costs.

Well it looks like something. Not a penis, but something. Pale sea cucumber?

Has overtly masculine traits born either its fucking gay nigger never post here again

it's really funny op. cause mtfs can be hot but ftms are just fucking sadddddd

gotta call bullshit on this one. How do you make their nipples look like that without scars and/or completing cutting them and replacing them with prosthetic nipples.

Hormones. That's lil-uni on tumblr

Attached: tumblr_ovekdlOxA21ueebw9o2_1280.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

I'm trans.

I'd like to talk to you. Why are you so angry at this specific group?

LIFE IS SHORT

NO ONE CARES

MAKE YOUR DICK FEEL GOOD

personally, if a dudes butt hole made me feel good, I'd do it!

i can only fuck trans men. i dont know why. nobody else can even get me hard.

Attached: 33f122354954eb8098053c27a06976a8--watermelon-head-watermelon-carving.jpg (480x360, 27K)

That's fucking weird. Have you tried regular masculine men?

yeah, ive gotten laid with manly dudes before. i mean, they stimulated my genitals, and it was consensual, but i wasn't really in to it. i think its just that i only like men, but also like people who know what its like to feel dysphoric.

He's talking about the F2M, dumbass.
There are always scars when you cut a chick's tits off.

So what, you're a trans girl? I mean I guess it makes sense to want to have someone who knows a bit about what you're going through, but there are probably tons of cis men who are empathetic towards it without having to experience it, there's gotta be something else there to it

It could have applied to either and people seem to question mtfs more often. Either way I literally just googled "ftm man" and used the first result, the dude is Balian Buschbaum

i guess sympathy just turns me on more than empathy

You don't have to hate them to find them absolutely visually disgusting

lol, how does either sympathy or empathy turn someone on at all? Must be some girl shit