Hello Sup Forums my oldest pals

Hello Sup Forums my oldest pals

You guys ever feel like you are literally time itself trapped in eternal infinity with a bunch of demons possessed by the illusion that what they desire is something other than their own selves? I felt like that pretty heavy today. I know I'm not alone but the brainlets around me wion't ever understand why I feel so alone, so I'm here again

Also general existential crisis/feels thread

Attached: IMG_3194.jpg (320x320, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 32

You're not alone I'm alone too. We can be alone together

Is it like a surreal depression with some mild hallucinogen qualities?

Yes

Absolutely haha

These crop circles look so neat

youtube.com/watch?v=dQx-H2av1PM

Yah, I get that way sometimes. Right now too actually. It's like a cross between having your mind blown and also being very disappointed in other people as a whole.

Feels good to know I'm not the only one

We don't have only demons inside but small cell towers too.

They are able to control some people if those people have 1. surround themself with lots of technology. 2. Have used some pharma medicine. 3. Heavily brainwashed. 4 Have lost their connection with god.

Same here.

Go back to /x you hippie!

I don't buy that stuff man. I think people are always in control of their selves but they willingly allow others to make decisions for them.
I feel that bro. The disappointment extends to myself too. It's a never ending mindfuck but at least I forget about it sometimes

Here's another favorite of mine. Did you know they're still saying these were made by some pranksters with a "rolling device"?

Attached: IMG_3193.jpg (960x672, 239K)

I don't know what to tell you. Sometimes the disappointment is so strong that I don't even want to fuck around on this globe the same way everyone else does. People on the whole are fucking up real bad, meanwhile this world has aspects which are mind blowing and magical. It's too much man.

Accept it u pussy

I love you

Like you accepted your dads penis in that cock holster you call a mouth? No thanks man, that's gross, not for me.

I don't understand the correlation you're proposing.

I'm sure if you keep challenging your brain, some day you'll start to understand things.

Yes

Deep down I think this is just what they want. They've had plenty of time to get their shit together but the truth is just too scary for our culture. People would rather run and live a lie than face the choice between eternity or nothing at all. It's both funny and frustrating at the same time

There's not a thing to accept ;)

Thanks for thinking. This thread made me feel good. Minus the douchebaggery. But this is Sup Forums afterall.

Lol thanks to you too. Ive got a little more faith in others now

Shall I give you my company? I have many friends, yet I feel alone sometimes.