Why do people care if anyone is gay? II

why do people care if anyone is gay? II

Attached: 594a7cfa336234d7198b45f2-750-563.jpg (750x563, 69K)

awwe thats a really cute pic.

i would say people just arent exposed to lgbt people and lgbt culture.

It is disgusting, putting dick in shithole

Because it's gay

I don’t. I could give a fuck about gays
Congrats to these fags.
I think some people are just wired to dislike anything that isn’t like them.

People are gross fleshbags full of shit and blood what else is new

Why does your immune system respond to an infection?

because they spread disease and violence

What about vag on vag user?

Because that act is reserved ONLY for gay males, and straight men never do that to women, is that right you ignoramus?

Nobody does anymore society accepts it. Stop stirring shit.

Attached: Bigoletiddies.jpg (1129x905, 606K)

have you seen a guys asshole? gross

where isyour god now?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 9K)

Because its fucking gay retard.

Attached: image.jpg (480x340, 34K)

Where is your spacebar now?

sorry dont mean to be rude

but literally nobody fucking cares, its the amount of times that gays bring it up is the thing that annoys people

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY! GAY PRIDE! AS A GAY PERSON I- GAY GAY GAY!

its something you don't see straight people do, just normalize yourselves and stop thinking everybody is thinking about you. its really not that big of a deal what you do in your bedroom

Attached: 1521248322708.jpg (590x550, 54K)

>because they spread disease and violence

they will ignore this fact

Because the queer cakes spread aids, and acting like a faggots in public.

The human body and mind have it hard wired to know that shit is something you don't want on you, in you or around you. Most animals don't shit where they live or eat. Gay men put their penis's inside of assholes. That act is utterly disgusting and completely unhygienic. The thought of gay male sex is what bothers me. I think it is disgusting.
Female gays are hypocrites. They stick plastic objects inside of them that are modeled after a mans penis. They want cock, they just don't know how to communicate with a man properly in life to get a male/female relationship to work properly. Show me a gay man or woman who hasn't had a fucked up life. Abused, unstable, mentally ill, traumatized. That's why people don't like gays.

This is the correct motorcycle.

Anal sex is unhealthy. They have tainted the blood supply.

but it's worth noting. No one cares who you fuck. Just stop forcing it on others. Just do what you do and keep quiet about it.

They are scared about their own feelings.
Like Roy Cohn was. And like his student, Donald the tRump, still is.

Why do gaya care of anyone cares about them being gay?

NO one cares til some gay guy comes in and starts checking out your ass dreaming about eating your asshole out and fucking it.

ANother reason is study shows most homosexuals were molested as children. Most of them grow up with dark secrets with their younger nephews or younger cousins.

It's not that they "love someone" it's the whole reality of what it stems from who did it to them and who they did it to. Lot of them die from aids.

SO dance around the subject all day and pretend people hate gays because gays are happy.

Attached: aza0LgW1_700w_0.jpg (700x797, 46K)

That's hot

How is this gay? More European really.

//thatsa pretty gay\\

This is just a stratagem for turning the tables on anyone who is disgusted with gays or insults gays. It goes hand in hand with calling it "homoPHOBIA", to embarrass the person into stopping the behavior by acting like you're amused because the person is "revealing a fear" through their behavior.

I think it is gross, because I'm not attracted to men. I've been told it is hypocrisy because I think two lesbians is hot. But it isn't because I'm attracted to women and not attracted to men. Other than the reason I stated, it probably has to do with "muh religion" or "degeneracy"

You put shit in your mouth?

Attached: 1475724318075.jpg (689x753, 100K)

It is a mental disorder. It's fine to have one too, you live with it and deal with it. But it's a departure from the norm by definition.

We care because you delusional faggots keep spreading STDS at 700percent the normal volume, infest yourselves everywhere to promote degenerate lifestyles, and you can not shut the fuck up about your shitty broken sexual urges that you can't control as if you deserve some applause for how brave you are for sucking 37 dicks.

When your entire tumblr esque personality is based only on your fucked up sexual identity instead of your career, hobbies, or family like the rest of us, we turn our heads in disgust. No matter how much you stamp your feet up and down, you know you'll always be a broken faggot that the rest of humanity is repulsed by, and deserves no acceptance, no accommodations, no love, only AIDS.