What does /b think of daddy dankula being put away?

What does /b think of daddy dankula being put away?

Attached: C46YYTuW8AQYpki.jpg (680x414, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck is that?

He was a commie. Fuck him.

Nobody cares about your daddy you faggot

Fucking sucks, everyone here has done way worse shit then him.

Context please?

a jewish person migyvr seen that pug vidro and suffered lasting trauma because of it, much like a young wet behing the ears kid seeing the jake paul sea of trees video and being psychologically disturbered because of it. ive alreadu contacted his employer and havr a change . org petition to keep him from ever working again and a patreon tp provide long term care for his hebrew victims

>what does b think of this vague individual
>gives no backstory
>op doesn't respond
>gay thread acivhed
>mfw op is a faggot

Attached: IMG_20180320_182045_641.jpg (401x401, 124K)

Are you a kike?

Attached: 1521686817141.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Attached: 1477358148767.jpg (345x336, 214K)

who? what? Context needed.

he got charged here in the uk yesterday for "being grossly offensive". facing a year in prisonfor making a nazi joke.

this is the britbong with the viral video of his dog giving a nazi heil. apparently he got arrested for it.

not just arrested, he's going to jail mate

It's fucked. How long is he going to jail for?

Garbage goes in the trash, no?

Attached: 1513566591009.jpg (615x630, 35K)

He's a british dude who made his girlfriends pug heil hitler and now the british government is sentencing him to 5 years in prison (no bullshit, this is actually what happened) for all the anons asking

I wont be visiting the UK anymore....

I cant seem to keep up with how many permits and licenses I need

LMFAO really?

Over a Joke?? Jesus Chris what have you done Sup Forums?

it clearly show how fucked the UK is.... banning journalists, and sending "comedians" to prison.....

buddy... do you need help?

Keyword ; Was. He realized it was dumb as fuck and has been pretty outspoken about it. We were all edgy high-schoolers once.

Worse than that, actually. He repeated the phrase "Gas the jews?" over and over to his dog, in a montage of different clips, in that sorta pseudo-baby-talk that you do to dogs to get them excited. Had he just done the nazi salute joke, he might have not gotten charged for it.

he obviously had no intention or the means to "gas any jews". It was a joke, arguably a bad one, but humor isnt a science. Basically he's going to jail because its illegal to be unfunny in the UK now.

fuck this thought crime bullshit, I wouldn't care if it was a nigga training his girlfriend's pit to signify and respond to "lynch whitey" or a jew having it get excited "gas the gentile" it's a joke (in poor taste, loosen your standards if you want to find humor in it) and it is FAR too important for us to be able to freely express thought without being punished to protect some people's feelings, even if it toes the line of "hate speech" the point is that it is offensive and that very facet of the interaction is the test of our freedom (and I don't have a good answer for what to do with actual inciting of violence or hate against groups but I'd sooner live in a world where people can hate me for my skin color or religion than one where I can get arrested for using a racial slur or making an insensitive joke)

he's not a hero, he's not even terribly clever, but his ability to be an asshole should be protected

Being put in jail for a simple dark joke? Sounds a lot like FASCISM to me.

a dog can't anatomically do that though it's just picking up it's paw. that doesn't make any sense.

They dont have guns so they have to put somebody in jail

reddit

Jesus, thank Christ I live in burgerville. Are they flushing freedom of speech down the crapper?

Brit-bogs Don't need free speech, fuck em and there gun control.

It's actually only a year but it's still completely fucked.

Hopefully his appeal knocks him down to house arrest or something. Sentencing isn't for another month.

>worse than that

Attached: fker.jpg (258x267, 32K)

Attached: LKp-TJ55gAw.png (540x620, 424K)

He bites his pillow tonight for free speech!

The fissures ripped in his anus by BBC are medals in the war against PC gone mad.

>He repeated the phrase "Gas the jews?" over and over to his dog,

No gassing Jews? What next? Against the law to hang niggers? What is the world coming to?

It looks like the jews stole half your keyboard

And maybe a third of your brain

Oh shit! That's the guy that did this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ExAydddhsIk

(Tried to upload the webm but 2 mb limit is fucking gaaaaay)

the fucking jews cant take a fucking joke