What do i write to my parents in my an hero note?

what do i write to my parents in my an hero note?

i want to hurt them as least as possible

Attached: 7yks3foIQ8U.jpg (540x436, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IPCymrG9hA
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont do it user!!
What's wrong??

Attached: 20180106_234735.jpg (908x1042, 505K)

whats wrong?
>we are stuck on this floating rock in the middle of nowhere
>humanity is fucked
>just the fact that we have nukes, we gonan destroy ourselves at some point anyways
>we all end up in the ground, no matter how hard we try to "succeed"
>aliens exict and they probably look at us as a civilization that is not worth contacting

im not depressed... i consider myself intellectual (as i study in one of the top 3 unis of the world), but i just see no point u kno

Dear Parents, I wish to tender my resignation from the quotidian world as of this date. I wish you the best of luck in securing my replacement.

>>we are stuck on this floating rock in the middle of nowhere
>>humanity is fucked
>>just the fact that we have nukes, we gonan destroy ourselves at some point anyways
>>we all end up in the ground, no matter how hard we try to "succeed"
>>aliens exict and they probably look at us as a civilization that is not worth contacting

translation:

> has no gf

Please don't end your life, get some help or call a hotline. Don't hurt your parents and leave them behind! You are loved!

Attached: sadhug.gif (500x246, 1015K)

It's gonna ruin their lives. Don't do it if you care about them at all.
Anyway, what's your fucking hurry? For all we know this is the only life we get in all eternity. You'll die for sure, so live through this experience called life while it lasts.

Life is truly meaningless..but it can be worth living..
You seem smart..don't waste intelligent life..

Attached: 20171027_123820.jpg (1120x1454, 518K)

"I did this bc I'm a fgt."
- user
P.S. I've been using your dildo for months mom.

m8 i dont need to prove or disprove anything. im not desperate for pussy.

i just literally see no point... i am probably more privileged than 99% of the whole audience of Sup Forums. i feel sick for our civilization... i dont want to contribute to reproduction of the capitalist values that only bring pain and suffering

wut is worth living? earning an extra dollar at expense of someone else?

why cant we be like them?:
youtube.com/watch?v=2IPCymrG9hA

>i just literally see no point...

the only point is to have children, and if you no gf, then no point. quod erat demon-fucking-strandum.

"Just in case I die from this, I want people to know it was just a sex thing gone wrong."

Lol, baby's first existential crisis.
Get over yourself you worthless twat, everyone dies, make yourself useful if you're so worried, otherwise fuck off.

Attached: FB_IMG_1521465887790.jpg (900x900, 51K)

Take a weekend to drive somewhere you've always wanted to spend a couple of nights in the city and be open to peoole in the park.

Take a break from your regular life and see what this life has to offer.

It helped me, hope it'll help you.

how do i cheat on my wife and confess without hurting her?

Do it with her boyfriend.

"Trips decide what's written on my tombstone"
- user

"The recipe for the antidote is aaaagghhhhhhh........."

If there’s no point then what is the point in ending it. Revel in the fact that there truly is no reason.

tell her the devil made you do it

Seriously how old are you?

These are things i thought about when i was 16-19. I tried to off myself but thankfully i was not committed enough/too stupid for it although i considered myself "intellectual" as well (as do most people during puberty/growing up). This hybris will leave. You will become less engaged with those topics and more reflective of yourself.

Trust me or don't, today I enjoy every little thing because i changed my perspective. And if you are as intellectual as you say, you will too.

We were like them, you fucking retard. Intellect is what separated us from them. The fact that you are able to live with the comforts that you do is a marvel of its own. The fact that you lose light of this is proof of how little you truly see and understand about the world around you. Acknowledge the fact you do not see meaning in life, fine, good even. Now, simply knowing that and letting it influence your actions, continue living. Breathe. Eat. Sleep. Continue.

sorry i turned out to be a faggot

>lose sight of this*

Depressed

So do i, but i am not being a fag about it

>"It's all your fault"
>Parents quickly die from heart attack

seriously dont do it

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

>not realizing immortality will be discovered in his lifetime
>not realizing warp technology will be discovered in his lifetime
>not realizing hunans will set up a tourist resort on mars in his lifetime
>not realizing that aliens will be met in his lifetime
Ok bud

i was expecting more advise on what i actually write and not asking of whether i should or should not do it :^)

i do believe in shantaram and karma. maybe in the next life

You disappear one day and say you've left for Bhutan or Nepal or some shit, trying to find yourself or become more close with the spiritual self. Actually go there, then "accidentally" slip off a mountain and tumble to your death.

They won't feel sad, they'll "have closure"

The old die and the world is reborn, and so on for the rest of this planet's existence. There's only life on the planet because we die, otherwise we'd just stagnate. We're percolating in the information era

Then you’re not an intellectual.

Yeah, but nature is man’s bitch. Been this way since we decided to send eggheads to Antarctica.

When you said the part it's because you don't want to contribute to capitalism I thought maybe you should kill yourself. I mean really, who wouldn't want to be a part of the most sucessful sysetem of economics currently on this planet? However that's dumb, honestly you shouldn't anhero. If you have people who love you all that action would do is cause them pain. Believe me that pain of losing a child, of losing a friend or sibling is far worse than the pain you are currently going through. This is because there is nothing they can do to remove that pain, you do have the power to influence your life and make it better than it currently is. Now I know capitalism may have a flaw or two and I do kinda; a lil believe that commies have a decent idea. However we aren't there yet. And "true communism hasn't been tried yet" because we aren't and won't be there for a while. If you are truly intelligent and are going to a decent uni then you have been given an opportunity to make this world a better place. Why leave while causing pain and making all our lives a little bit more empty? Even if we never meet in person you will have an affect on my life, whether it's through your actions or someone you have inspired.

> capitalism is the best tho. Prove me wrong