*ruins the nba*

*ruins the nba*

No he didn't. Parity isn't native to sports. It's made up bullshit to drive sales. If you want parity more than real competition then you don't actually like sports, you like the made up fairy tale kind

but that's not LeBeta...

FPBP

This. The weak should fear the strong. That's what makes America such a powerful and hated nation.

>people are mad someone took a better job, in a better area, where they have a better opportunity to be an business owner on the side

This LeBron did tge exact same shit with Miami and basically with Cleveland. Wentbback once they had a number 1 pick and enough cap space for Love

The NBA has been shit since they started shilling Jordan.

Why are foreignfags so wrong about parity? Is it because divegrass and relegation broke their brains?

they're right though

They're mad about the product being shit. The NBA needs to contract 10 teams if it wants to be interesting. Multiple super teams are compelling, one is not.

Yeah that is true, but hard to fault GS much. They drafted most of their talent.

He lost a shit ton of money and doesn't live on a top tier place, that's not a better job at all. He literally lost the opportunity to have a legacy.= by leaving to the GSW.

t. communist

KD's team can win a championship without him

Miami and the Cavs wouldn't be SHIT without LeBron

that's the difference

Bay area is fucking amazing if you got the money to compete for property...Keep your stupid ass opinion in your own nigger ass, wrong side of the equator country.

I also love how you can criticize the bay area as if Brazil is some amazing place to live in. You literally are forbidden from swimming in the water and have neighborhoods ran by cartels.

>miami and cleveland set the record for number of victories without lebron

may have found a hole in your theory

No, lebron manufactured a team that would have beat the warriors this year. Without KD, this is a series the warriors lose in 6.

Why is Lebron allowed to manufacture his championships and NOBODY is allowed to get in his way? His team is absolutely fucking STACKED...Highest payroll in the history of the NBA. Multiple #1 picks. Is the rest of the NBA supposed to get out of the way so Lebron can secure his 7th fake, manufactured championship? KD is supposed to wait until LeBron is done manipulating the NBA so he might get a chance at his ring???

FUCK LEBRON JAMES.

>close games

Do you really expect Golden State Cucks to come out on top in the clutch? lmao. LeGod and Clutchrie got this.

>waaahhh waaaahhh LeBron can't have a good team with overpayed roleplayers facing an equally talented team because I DONT WANT LEBRON TO WIN!!!!111!!!!1! HE NEEDS TO GO UP AGAINST A WAY BETTER TEAM THAN HIS EVERY YEAR!!!!!!!!!! A TEAM THAT WON 73 GAMES PLUS KEVIN DURANT!!!

fuck off

>Bay area is fucking amazing
>if
Any place is amazing if you got the money, even Brazil, so shut the fuck up you're the one who does not know shit here, that's not an argument to move there.
But who cares, the bitch will still be remembered as the guy with * on his ring anyway.

>being this mad

Bay Area sucks it's all niggers, hippies, spics, and liberals. Used to live In Berkeley and moved.

What about lenigger? Same shit.

Lenigger didnt join the fucking Big 3 Celtics after he choked a 3-1 lead against them. That is essentially what Durant did.

>take the easy way out
>complain when people give you shit for it
wew lad

Agreed.
>inb4 HURRRRRR LEBRON DID IT FIRST HURRRRRRRR

EXCEPT WHEN LIBS ARE IN CHARGE.

He did do it first
But that still doesn't make it OK for KD to do it.

The pre-Lebron Heat are in no way comparable to the most-regular-season-wins-of-all-time-pre-Durant Warriors

>thinking Lebron wouldn't have went to an even better team than the Heat if he had the chance

KD did the same exact shit Lebron did. The only difference is KD had a better option. They both had the same goal. Go to a team that will win championships.

haha holy shit this guy is so mad

Fuck im seriously considering buying tickets for when warriors come to town next year just so i can heckle this massive faggot

So you'll pay for the wall?

Wade's knees were already destroyed and Chris Bosh?

The warriors have literally been to the finals the last two years. Look what happened when Lebron left Cleveland and Miami. I mean don't listen to me though, just look at the stat differences between the two teams before KD vs Lebron joined them. The warriors were already one of the best teams of all time WITHOUT KD. This isn't true for Cavs or Heat without Lebron

American sports are filled with a bunch of money grubbing nomads

Exactly. LaBoner started the trend in Miami now he gets to taste his own medicine.

>have 3-1 lead
>choke like a bitch
>go to team that beat you
>lebron did the same thing.

Sorry sweetie Lebron didn't go the celtics.

His Only redeeming factor is cucking curry out of his finals MVP

i was waiting for these, no need to wait till the game is out of hand to post 'em my man. (hint: cavs never had a chance against the greatest playoff team ever)

Is Kevin Durant the Nintendo of the NBA?

That's irrelevant because Lebron would have went to them even if they were. Lebron doesn't want parity or competition any more than KD does. He was happy as hell during the decision and said they were gonna win like 4 championships. He wants it to be as easy as possible.

The real bay area is the triangle forming from San Francisco to Oakland to San Jose and back to SF

Everywhere else is irrelevant

When Democrats are in charge the U.S. is feared and respected like a firm but fair parent. When conservatives are in charge the U.S. is feared and respected like a wild, retarded Chimpanzee that could rip your nuts off at any time.

You have to understand LeBron made this shit happen when he took his """talents""" to south beach. That was even worse because all 3 players took a pay cut in free agency to make the team. KD is the only one taking a pay cut here.

>started

it's really weird how obsessed people are that they strain like this to keep talking shit about Lebron. Lebron's heat weren't even the first "superteam" in their own conference at the time

but did he go to a better team? pretty sure he didn't
pretty sure both the Cavs and the Heat aren't shit without LeBron

meanhile KD could sit on the bench the whole fucking year and Golden State would still be contending for a championship, KD wanted to get free rings without having ANY competition, LeBron still had to face great teams like the Spurs or the Warriors in close series, KD might just go 16-0 in the playoffs because even if he or Curry or Klay or Draymond play like shit they'd have to have like 3 of their top players struggling at once to lose a series

Fuck off nintoddler.

so that's a yes

>Lebron didn't go to the Celtics

No shit but I'm 100% sure he would have if he could have. You make it seem like Lebron cares about parity and didn't go to the most stacked team he possibly could. If he had a better option out there he would have taken it. He wants whatever team he is on to be the clear favorites to win the finals every year. That's why he was crying about his teams lack of talent mid-season.

you know nu-ba will crown co-mvps. cringe

>parity
summer sure came early

>That's irrelevant

The Warriors being a record setting team and being a win away from the finals is literally the only reason why everyone hates them adding Durant, you fucking blabbering autist

lmao, you were just to poor to live in the hills

Analytics and the TV deal ruined the NBA

what a fucking pussy. what he did is ten times worse then what lebron did in 2010

its just going to be never ending warriors vs cavs finals for the next 5 years

*becomes greatest basketball player of all time in the process*

HAHAHHAHAHHAHYAHAHHAHAHHAA

JUST KILLYOURSELF OP

>LeBron has a triple double
>Draymond Green is basically out for most of the game due to foul trouble
>still get BTFO

I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

>but did he go to a better team?

Doesnt matter to me because they wanted the same thing. KD had the better opportunity so he ended up on the better team. You know as well as I do that if Lebron had a better option, no matter how stacked the team was, he would have joined in a second.

>if if if

LeBron would be crucified for joining the Celtics but now that KD did pretty much just that it doesn't matter because LeBron COULD have done it?
you faggots really gotta stop with this obsessive irrational hatred for LeBron

savage

>tfw if the Thunder had stayed in Seattle they never would've let the Harden-Durant-Westbrook combo break up

I hate Seattle but wouldn't the NBA have been better off if they had stayed put?

Blame lecuck, if he didnt start this building super star teams meme he would still be in okc. So you should be hating on the dude who chokes on dick in the finals.

Lebron forming a 3-man team in Miami =/= KD joining a 73-9 team

Yea and if Lebron could have joined a team just as stacked he would have in a second you fucking imbecile. When he joined the Heat every single person who watched the NBA was convinced that team was unstoppable. Keep crying

>if
>if
>if

all you got is "if" faggot. he didn't he went to the heat an Objectively shittier team than the current Warriors.

>Lebron went to a team with players he liked.
>KD went to his rival that was kicking in thunder teammates in the balls.

stay mad

>B-BUT LEBRON DID IT TOO!!!
this is not an argument you drones

if LeBron wouldn't have embarassed Golden State after they were up 3-1 he would still be in OKC

they were the ones who BEGGED him to sign with them all summer

>lebrick goes to miami

>bosh goes to nba

fuck bosh for screwing the raptors over too

this is karma

Lebrons case is much worse you autists are fucking insane if you think kds move to gs is worse than lebron creating 2 super star teams.

LeGoat already destroyed their combo

Blame Lil B

>curses KD
>KD's team always manage to fail
>is forced to join his team so that the curse can be lifted

Ummm yes it is. Explain why its not you bozo?

Lil B just gets a copy of the script beforehand so he can stay relevant

as a Raptie fan i can't blame Bosh

he spent 8 fucking years in Toronto with shit teams because the front office couldn't surround him with talent (just like LeBron), meanwhile OKC managed to surround KD with great teammates since the start yet he still bounced and joined their rival

lebron was not proven yet until he joined the heat. Warriors actually won a title together before KD. KD just gave up

Tu quoque logical fallacy, you stupid fuck.

Fucking Brazil tonight. Go fucking clean up one of your billion dollar olympic stadiums shitskin. You faggots got #rekt by the WC, the Summer Games and your shit ass government. You are the cucks of the world. Go die.

What are you stupid? GSW was on the verge of repeating as champions if not for green being a total fucking idiot, and then Kevin Durant, a top 3 player in the NBA joins that team.

>the front office couldn't surround him with talent (just like LeBron)
>he actually believes this
kek
KEK
K E K

Calm down you sperging autist.

>COULD have done it

No you idiot he 100% WOULD have done it. He was already fucking crying halfway through the season about how his team isn't good enough. The team that easily made it to the Finals is not good enough for him. That tells you that he doesn't give a fucking shit about parity or competition any more than KD does. That tells me that if Lebron had the chance to join the most stacked team in the NBA he would. I'm not gonna crucify KD for what he did when I know that a player BETTER than him would have done the same exact thing. Both players left the team they were on to join super teams that were favorites to win the championship. Just because KD did it better doesn't him a bad guy.

fuck you cuck faggot eat shit and fall into a wood chipper

LeBron joined a mediocre at best team with one superstar and brought another allstar (not superstar) with him. This would be like if KD joined the Pelicans with AD and Boogie. Not a fucking 73-9 team that he just choked to and won the title with the same core just beforehand.

They were the first assembled out of Free Agency with players in their primes instead of trades or players past their primes.

Say that again after taking your pills

what were the best players LeBron had in Cleveland? Mo Williams, Larry Hughes, Ilgauskas and 38 year old Shaq? wow fucking G R E A T talent

>Just because KD did it better doesn't him a bad guy
>but it makes LeBron a bad guy tho

I don't take pills, fucktard, I am strong enough in real life to fight of disease and not be a tranny faggot dick taker like you. Do the world a favor and set yourself on fire and fall off an overpass during rushhour. fucking homo cocksucking nigger faggot piece of donkey sperm packed into a pile of skunk shit

who cares how they were assembled?

So what you're saying is KD beat LeBitch at his own game.

>KD had to hate a team because they beat him in the playoffs

Lol shut the fuck up. I'm happy KD is smarter than the stupid fucking media and other morons pushing that bullshit. Technically since the Cavs and Heat are both in the Eastern Conference by definition they were rivals too. Stay butthurt while I laugh when KD wins Finals MVP

The NBA has never been about parity, ever. When will this meme stop?

more like LeCuck amirite? He literally let his teammates gangbang his mom while he cried and masturbated to it

>but it makes Lebron a bad guy tho

You said that not me

>WOULD

wow we got ourselves a fucking mind reader over here.

when was the last time a big-time FA went TO Toronto?

If you want "parity" you're a commie.

>knows he has to go up against the most stacked team of All-Time
>realizes what he has now is not enough to beat team especially when the Cavs COLLAPSE whenever he goes on the bench
>asks for a fucking old ass washed up BACK UP PG
>somehow this is outrageous

don't try to flip it now, you know you have the same retarded double standard against LeBron everyone else does

>LeEdgy Fuckwad: The Post

Just end it all you autistic child molester

His ring will be so hallow. Like turning down the difficultly on a video game just to win. It means nothing.