APOLOGIZE. NOW

APOLOGIZE. NOW.

Why though? I'm a certified CAPEQINO fan since day 1

I already apologized when I saw BvS:UC. MoS didn't really agree with me but BvS was the superhero movie I was waiting for ever since The Dark Knight.

Why? His movies are still shit and he acts like some Fedora edgelord

I've always been a fan, why should I?

Yeah, sorry I watch his movies

Fucking hack

KISS MY ASS.

WHOAH! YOU NEED TO COOL IT! RIGHT NOW.

WACHOWSKI BROTHERS WANNABE.

never ever

I never had any doubts

that's right jay

upvoted

Why do MCUcks make the cringiest posts?

Hillary lost, get over it.

Listen, Zack Snyder's doing great work. Amazing work. He's huge in China, the Chinese, they love him. They really do. He's big right now and were looking into it. We're looking into Zack Snyder and what he does and I don't know what he does but, were gonna find out. and when we do, it's gonna be big, it's gonna be huge.

>that picture

what a pretentious nut he is taking shots of himself like this. who does he actually think he is? does he think he makes anything more than surface level disposable block buster trash for 13 year old boys? Seriously. His ENTIRE catalog of movies is capeshit. Wow. Just. wow. I have no words.

Those xenoestrogens are really fucking you children up.

Calm yourself nu-male.

>he makes anything more than surface level disposable block buster trash

watch BvS, kid

>Implying ANY capeshit isnt just blockbuster trash

I think youre on the wrong board kid

Trump said to never apologize

I'm sorry that Snyder managed to direct a movie that was too dumb even by capeshit standards.

This guy is Donal Trump, get the fuck off my board Trump.

>watch BvS, kid
Pfahahahaha

t. marvel enthusiast and Hillary shill

Come at me.
Protip: you can't because I'm a big guy for you.

JUST

BUT I'M A FAN OF HIS, HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Why? I love Man of Steel and BvS. Hell, I even enjoyed Watchmen

Snyder?
More like Man of Kino

god forbid having your picture taken

Watchmen capekino

He's done literally nothing wrong

except budge when the studios wanted him to shove Wonder Woman into BvS

Fuck Snyder and fuck DCucks

>I-If you don't like Snyder you're a nu-male
>HONKA HONKA

DCucks are so fucking delusional it's depressing.

>shitting on Snyder makes you a Hillary supporter

He literally made a film based on shitting on geek male fantasy and marketed it as geek male fantasy. It's called Sucker Punch because it's intended audience are suckers he punched in the face for being misogynistic.

Damn Snyderfags are retarded.

>implying geeks dont deserve to get shit on

>He literally made a film based on shitting on geek male fantasy and marketed it as geek male fantasy.

>shitting on nu-male shit is bad
wtf #imwithher now

>said the nu-male

what a low test response

Nu-male Marvel cucks will never understand CapeKino

:3

Based Snyder helping geeks become alphas again. Unlike the Marvel jews, Snyder will tell its audience straight to man the fuck up you pussy.

I wish people would just call us nerds again instead of nu-male or whatever

>implying I don't own both of his kinos

So many nerds did end up as nu-males unfortunately. And Marvel panders to that particular nerd clique. BvS meanwhile is also for nerds but the nerds that realized there was more to being a nerd than stupid kids fantasies.

Cavill needs to go on DHT blockers at once. This is painful to watch. The downside of bulking muscle mass.

>ywn have a qt Jewess gf that forces you to worship her feet while she spits in your face and calls you her filthy goy toy

HOLY FUCK, THE SAMEFAGGING IS REAL

Don't think you know what that means

I have nothing to apologize for. This man has changed my life.

All hail Lord Zacharius Snyder, first of his name, Lord of the Patricians and the Lorekeepers, Architect of the Great Work, Protector of the Faith, Breaker of Plebs, and Father of the Sacred Kino.

I thought the theatrical cut was better than the ultimate cut

The only thing I'd get rid of from the ultimate is the unnecessary flasback on the martha scene and maybe the weird zoom on to Batman during the doomsday fight.

Movie was pretty much perfect aside from those things.

I didn't think the extra scenes with the African lady and the Mexican gangbangers added anything, and I liked the ambiguity they left to wheelchair man. It also absolved Superman of responsibility when they said it was filled with lead, which I thought cheapened the scene. The ultimate cut was a little bloated, the theatrical cut was long, but I felt the scenes they kept were necessary, although I did enjoy seeing more of the characters, if I had to choose I would keep the theatrical cut.

I thought the lead covering on the bomb was more to make Supes not seem as incompetent, if he glances at him without the lead hiding it he should still see it, but if he glances at him and there's a small blind spot, he's less likely to notice the bomb.

I agree on the other points though, although I did like Scoot Mcnairy's scenes a lot.

less likely to notice the blind spot that is*

agree they are probably doing some retarded drug regimen too like only test and dbol instead of something that will cause little hairloss like trt levels of test and then eq and deca with some var

>Have perfect actor to play Supes
>Have perfect actor to play Bats
>What if they...ugh....you know...am...both will be angry edgelords....yeah...like....you know....acting like insande mad retards....like cool staff...you know...ugh....I mean.....it's deep right?.....capeshit is boring and stupid...I want to make it serious and staff you know...

(you)

I thought that Superman looking away once he saw him was a sign that he was struggling to deal with the consequences of his actions. He wasn't incompetent, he just let his guard down.

>tfw 20 and hairline is like right image.

JFMSU

Yeah that is what the scene is about, but he should still probably have seen it even with just a second's glance, with lead he has more of an excuse for not having noticed it.

No enjoyable movies since 300

But that's the thing I don't like, it gives him an excuse and absolves him of responsibility.

shut the hell up I just turned 21 and my hairline is way worse than that you stupid nigger

how? hair transplant or rogaine and finasteride?

look at the top of his head

Super Male Vitality

Zack "Kubrick" Snyder

hair transplant lmao, but he is probably using minoxidil and finasteride too

I guess, I think it still lands some blame on him, if he didn't avoid looking then he would've noticed the blind spot and realized what was probably happening.

Apologize for what? Watchmen is still the best capekino and BvS is a solid top 5 contender.

It makes him doubt himself and what he's doing. The point of the bombing was to make damn sure that if he showed up, he'd be front and center for a tragedy, that the press would have a field day making sensationalist accusations, and that people would doubt him even more, including himself.

>His ENTIRE catalog of movies is capeshit.
The guy earns a shit ton of money directing movies about stuff he loves. And you somewhat turn that into critizism. Never give up, man.

Based Affleck

>The guy earns a shit ton of money directing movies about stuff he loves.
God, I wish he could understand that staff at least a little. I bet he hates DC. Most of it's heroes have really high ideals and common citizens moslty love their heroes. His DCEU is like cheap edgy version of real DC univserse.

Why even live?

Fucking love Ben. His autist movie was pure kino, too.

Superman in the snyderverse is probably the most inspirational superhero in all of capeshit though.

Tard.

>hero without hope
>hero who hates saving people
>hero who think everyone is bad
>hero who can't even convince Batman to talk and prefer smashing around
>"inspirational "

I really don't get people like you.

Because you don't know anything about DC universe probably.

Watch Man of Steel and Batman v Superman again and this time try to listen to some of the scenes.

Sounds like you're just doing the typical "not muh superman" garbage.

Did you even see the end of BvS? That candlelight vigil didn't tell you anything?

Superman wasn't just hated, he was polarizing, moving a lot of people to hate and fear him, a lot of other people to love and worship him. That still left a lot of people in the middle that just saw him as a good guy.

That's actually kind of the point - his death and return are going to inspire people who were still on the fence before to tip over into seeing him as an actual god. It's about the thin line between being an inspirational figure and a religious figure. Ultimately, the point is that all of us are supposed to be heroes and stop looking to the skies for someone to save us.

No point in explaining, he doesn't care, he's probably made the same lazy complaint in every thread since the movie came out 6 months ago

I've watched MoS twice. It was good action movie, but terrible adaptation of Superman.
I've watched BvS twice. It was meh action movie, but fucking disgusting adaptation of Superman and Batman
Well, literally everything in this universe were much worse than modern DC comic universe/old DCAU
>his death and return are going to inspire people
Superman actions and his ideals should inspire people. Not this.

body aside she is a cutie.

ok, can you go back to Sup Forums, please?

People don't like to hear truth here?

no.

If you're big into rat faced kikes, sure.