Does Kendrick actually hate white people? I can't really tell

Does Kendrick actually hate white people? I can't really tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes.

no.

maybe.

Yea. In his black hippie days, he said something about wanting to lynch the white devil

yes

Can you repeat the question?

>he's never listened to kendrick lemar

the thing about white people is that despite the fact that they're the bulk of his fanbase, he doesn't have to accomodate them. His vague and surface-level observations on the black community (and strikes against the white community) run over his fanbase like rain. They don't care what he's saying, all they care about is the hype.

>During a set that lasted almost two hours, Lamar’s visuals set images of a dead-eyed Nancy Reagan during an interview, Bill O’Reilly shouting at the camera, and George Bush tripping on his way onto a helicopter. On the flip, images of black people were honorific––Pam Greer’s naked body turning alluringly, Barack Obama dancing with Ellen Degeneres, and Don King laughing. Lamar did not mention nor contextualize his accompanying visuals during his set other than a brief into to "Alright." The message was unclear beyond juxtaposing white people as dictatorial, angry buffoons and blacks as fun, sexy, and drenched in nostalgia
I have listened to Kendrick. I think Kendrick has abandoned his original philosophy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY

Kendrick doesnt hate white people he hates racist white people.
All images of conservative whites, who've made racist statements.

He attacks blacks just as much as whites in his music pointing out the problems in black communities that are keeping them back but for some reason whites hear one or two lyrics negatively about them and attacks against conservative figure heads think that he hates all white people.

He's a racist coon who makes garbage "raps" about muh oppression

>He attacks blacks just as much as whites
Can you actually prove that? Besides The Blacker The Berry I honestly can't think of a single time Kendrick has criticized the black community. He sorta has an anti-gang stance but it's so half baked.

Hood politics

>Calling someone a racist and a coon in the same sentence
Tbh I really hate the paradigm shifts that's occured in Sup Forums because of Sup Forums influences

Of course. Black people are obsessed with whites, while most white people don't care about blacks.

cry about it you soyboy fag

He's not anti-gang he's pro gang unity. Black people could actually make progress if they stopped killing each other.

You can't be racist towards black people

Where? Maybe I'm just retarded but nothing on the track seems like a very strong critique of the black community. Seems just like a braggadocios track with some lines here and there about the government.

yeah this used to be one of the only good boards

>Needing to know what """he""" thinks about anything.

he's still more respected than you,hopsin

keep telling that yourself. Sup Forums's catalog is filled with meme image + bait text threads... it's been the lowest quality board on this site for a long time

it'd be cool if he did

T. I like soy

have you heard The Blacker the Berry?

>lmao yes he called black hypocrites so that means he can't dislike white people
Just admit it. Since Section 80 he has not once clearly been for racial unity.

what,you want him to be a brainlet that endorses shitty quasi-racist rhetoric?

>asking for unity is quasi-racist now
I'm not sure if I'm being trolled or not.

>images of conservative whites, who've made racist statements
Can't think of one racial thing Nancy, Dubya, or O'Reilly has said - and I'm not a fan of the latter two, I can tell you that.

No, you're right, the other poster is just a major intersectional.

because asking white folk and black folk to get along doesn't address systemic issues that disproportionately effect black people,and indeed can be used to dismiss these very real problems and frustrations.
Be honest,would you criticize a white artist for this same thing?

Yes, I would, especially if a white artist made his career talking about race relations. When Kendrick only talks about how blacks are awesome but oppressed and does shit like it blurs the line of "I want equality" and "I dislike white people"

>thinks somebody that speaks on issues plaguing him and his peers is against white people
this is exactly how calls for racial unity are used to silence and criticize ppl with legitimate grievances

You seem to be very disillusioned. For example, I understand how saying "Black lives matter? What about ALL lives matter" could be seen as downplaying a serious issue that is primarily about black people. However, that is not what I am talking about. You're creating a false equivalency as though I'm trying to "silence" black people problems. I'm not, I'm just saying when you only focus on how awful black people have been treated it makes you come across as disliking white people. Is that not a fair assessment to make?

It's an assessment that serves existing power structures even if it makes sense intuitively

No
"Fuck your ethnicity"

>2011
Let's not pretend that Kendrick hasn't sold out buddy.

>Complains about police brutality
>Stills raps about drugs, guns and violence

He's fucking retarded

I can dream Johnathan

>I should be allowed to do dangerous things and harm others and go unpunished
>fuck whitey lmao
what a genius, finally I understand his work

Only the racist ones so like 40% of whites

>Barack dancing with Degeneres as a positive
Somebody here is meming
Falling for the systemic issues of disproportionate affects meme.
If anything blacks and muslims should be treated even worse considering how criminal they are but libs being ironically racist let them get away with shit because they are "victims" who can't help themselves.

1-14 or 14-1?

both are their own unique experience, I'd do 1-14 first though

>Things that never happened

No. No successful rapper hates white people because that’s who buys the majority of their music