Hey Sup Forums. Today I lost something close to me and I need a feels thread. It wasn’t a girlfriend...

Hey Sup Forums. Today I lost something close to me and I need a feels thread. It wasn’t a girlfriend, it wasn’t a family member, it was my dog of 12 years. I had to put her down. Her name was Lulu. I haven’t cried this hard in so long. I don’t even want to think of getting another dog because I know I won’t be able to look at it without thinking of her.

Attached: F63C8989-C787-4CA6-BE33-42A5AF67E0E7.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Attached: 52BE6D54-1BF9-4182-BDF1-540D3F812817.jpg (480x720, 69K)

I thought the same thing when I lost my dog, OP. then one day I got a new pupper and it changed my life. stop being a faggot and RIP in peace doggo

Attached: 1512180577233.jpg (771x670, 47K)

Attached: fuckyouOP.jpg (512x768, 86K)

Faggot.
F, Lulu is in doggo heaven user.

Attached: 6546556516585654.jpg (850x849, 189K)

F lulu (づ ╥ ﹏╥)づ

Lost a loved pet today as well OP. Find a new friend in due time when it feels right. I’ve gone through this twice with dogs specifically and it gets better.

Today I made matters worse with a friend I lost. Because I’m a stupid fuck up who is just that. A stupid fuck up.

I hope so. She was like a therapy dog to me. She was there for my first breakup, laid next to me every day when I got surgery on my arm, stuck by me when I went homeless for 2 weeks, came with me when I got my first apartment, always knew how to cheer me up when I was sad or mad or had a bad day at work...I don’t know any humans who stuck by me for half of that, she was the truest friend I ever had

What happened? Green text?

not him but he probably came in his friends boipucci without permission

Hey bro, live long & prosper
Listen to Take on Me by Duran Duran

Attached: 44A3A4B3-8526-4096-9A8C-F826CB901ED8.jpg (910x910, 145K)

Were you like on the streets homeless? If so that’s sad

Not exactly. It’s a long story but I’ll sum it up. Basically I was 21 at the time and I got laid off from my job back in 2010 and my girlfriend whom I dated since I was 17, who I also lived with, got pissed off that I wouldn’t be able to help with bills so we got into a huge argument. She kept instigating me to hit her so she could get me arrested for domestic violence so I took lulu and got out of there. I was living in my car for that duration with about 500 bucks to my name. First thing I did was buy a huge bag of dog food at Walmart, and would fill up a bowl for water at the drinking fountain in a park. Eventually my mom suggested that I move back in with her so I drove 2 states over and lived with her until I found a job in my field and had enough for my own place... Pretty low point in my life but Lulu was by my side the whole time.

Attached: 1521481201438.jpg (885x1080, 209K)

Here OP, I think you need this

Attached: 1520927876530.jpg (500x707, 151K)

Kek. Fucking pussy. You're clearly too weak minded to be owning an animal.

Geez bro, I’m sorry to hear that. What was her problem? Why couldn’t she just pick up the slack until you found a new job?

Listen, OP.
You made Lulu the happiest dog in the world. You showed Lulu a home, food, and love. You made Lulu feel safe and loved. Lulu waited for you coming to get home to show you love and affection in the same way that you showed her.
Lulu was the happiest a dog could get, and it was because of you.
Just know you made Lulu the happiest dog around.
And if that doesn’t help? Listen to the Hobbit theme from the Lord of the rings a couple of times. That’ll do it.

Goddammit

She was going to school and only worked part time. I guess she panicked that we were going to go homeless. Idk. Truthfully our relationship was kinda falling apart up until that point. I only contacted her a handful of times after that incident. I guess she ended up moving in with one of her friends in college the same time I moved back home. But yeah, I pretty much cut her off since she tried to act like me getting laid off was an attempt to ruin her education and life..... Womyn

It’ll be fine, take the time you need to grieve. Take a day off work or school or whatever you do. Lay in bed. Never underestimate the use of comfort foods. Eat stuff that’ll make you diarrhea so that you focus more on the painful shit than your dog.

Fuck, both of these made me tear up again. Giving her to the vet to get her euthanaization was the hardest thing. All I can do is tell her I’m sorry and I love her and I’m so thankful for everything she has put up with me.

Nothing’s harder than loosing a pet that stood by your side through thick and thin. Just know lulu knew how much you loved her and She loved you just as much. Keep your head up

Hang in there, user. I lost my Luna 2 years ago to aggressive pneumonia. Had her 10 years.She was like a daughter to me. Get a new, puppy. It wont replace your other dog, but It will help you a lot in coping.

Attached: 8BB9EFD0-27FC-459B-8131-011B8C7D960F.jpg (326x296, 35K)

Youre agood man, user. Wish we were friends irl.

Fuck I dont think I could put my baby down if she was just tired and achy, staring at me like that. Shed have to be screaming in pain from terminal cancer for me to consider. Fuck that.

Attached: 6CA2EB47-B87C-4D49-B098-CFAF9B19BA7F.jpg (1041x1133, 677K)

Lulu is up with Gabe the dog, keyboard cat, and Steve Erwin.

you're fucking pathetic

Youre probs a faggot so fuck off

kek

Faggot

Attached: 1436353828057.png (412x354, 20K)

Shut up faggot your dog is worm food and shit now. Dead gone from this mortal coil. And it doesn't mean shit. Same will happen to you and me.

god damn

Attached: crying.jpg (288x328, 49K)

Alright dude

This is a feels thread ;(