ITT: We post Gaykinos straight males can watch

ITT: We post Gaykinos straight males can watch

you first

I Love You Philip Morris is janky but good.

Your life: the movie

Is the original brit version better?

Far far better yeah

>There's an American version

Anyone else catch this when it was on?

Not even gay but I really enjoyed this series.

Blue is the Warmest Color.

True Kino of the highest degree.

The very idea of a straight man sitting down to watch a drama about fags is disconcerting, and to me screams "nu-male"

Real men watch lezkino

Come in queers
Post those kinos

It was better than expected, yeah

Will and Grace count?

pure gaykino

This is more like jew kino

It can be both.

>be gay
>try watching QAF because why the fuck not, there's only so many shows out there
>it's shit
>all of the characters are shallow, sex-addicted stereotypes
>the relationship problems that spring up every episode are impossible to care about

Made it through 3 episodes. I really cannot wrap my head around why anyone, much less straight people, would enjoy it.

Cruising

There is 3 of them so enjoy.

arsetta bandit

The first season is kinda meh.

Later seasons are better. Has topics about being outted, losing jobs because of being outted, marriage, adoption, drug use, etc, etc, etc.

anything be gregg araki

Only saw The Doom Generation and found it forgettable, is the rest of his trilogy better or should I skip to Mysterious Skin?

Totally Fucked Up is gay teen angst core, and Nowhere is, by far, the edgiest thing (90's edgy) I ever seen.
So yeah, you could just watch Mysterious Skin.

Any new gay shows in netflix?

>Transparent
>Looking
both are Kino af

>you will never be a gay man living in Miami Beach in the 90s

All three of them are shit

I say that as someone dating a bear

Yeah, it was alright. That one gay guy, who hated hanging around the flamboyant gays was great.

Transparent is better. Looking was ok in the first season , but the characters are the fucking worst. I really didn't feel anything for them, they were just literal women.

A real man can watch both.

>being this self-couscous and insecure

Found the nu-male!

Happy Together
Bound
Anything by John Waters

I watched the brit version and thought it was fun.

>Is the original brit version better?

>No. Like all labels they tell you one thing, and one thing only: Where does an individual so identified fit into the food chain, the pecking order? Not ideology or sexual taste, but something much simpler: clout. Not who I fuck or who fucks me, but who will come to the phone when I call, who owes me favors. This is what a label refers to. Now to someone who does not understand this, a homosexual is what I am because I have sex with men, but really this is wrong. A homosexual is somebody who, in 15 years of trying cannot get a pissant anit-discrimination bill through the city council. A homosexual is somebody who knows nobody and who nobody knows. Who has zero clout. Does this sound like me Henry?

If you're straight and watching any kind of "gaykino" you're a fucking faggot with a mental illness