Am I fucked? I've had chlamydia for about a year.. What's the best way to get rid of it without having insurance

Am I fucked? I've had chlamydia for about a year.. What's the best way to get rid of it without having insurance

Attached: rr54eedfff.jpg (1000x1350, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/chlamydia-long-term-consequences-3132663
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Probably kill yourself, then you won't have chlamydia anymore.

That is true but is it possible for it to spread after I decompose? Like if a worm ate my infected body and spread it to an animal that eats the worm and suddenly you have it too faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're fucked, bud.

Why

Dude you don't need insurance.. Go to a local clinic. They'll give you meds and it clears up in about 3-4 weeks. They only charged me like $25 for my visit and meds in my state.

Planned Parenthood clinics take care of this kind of thing routinely. Low or no cost treatment may be offered if you can't afford it

Pretty treatment for chlamydia is just z-pak. Just hit up local free STD clinic, will end up costing you about $15.

Antibiotics work well. But I seriously doubt you could catch an std, none of you neckbeards ever get laid.

I guess you don't either since you're posting here on Sup Forums

Am I infertile now? I'm a male

My ex gave me chlamydia. My county has a free std clinic. They gave me one pill, told me not to have sex for a month, and i was cured. Chlamydia is extremely easy to cure, why have you waited so long?

Laziness

Swedfag

$5 fix at planned parenthood

That's more like stupidity. Come on ....

Attached: 1520984879605.jpg (515x482, 26K)

I will fix it tomorrow I promise user

Hopefully you're aware of the long-term effects of it being untreated. verywell.com/chlamydia-long-term-consequences-3132663

In sovjet Russia chlamydia gets you.

go democrat and fight for universal healthcare .