Any RS07 Fags here? Just started playing again after being hacked like 3 yrs ago and losing everything...

Any RS07 Fags here? Just started playing again after being hacked like 3 yrs ago and losing everything. My girlfriend of 7 yrs just left me for my best friend and I’m depressed as fuck trying to get my mind off this shit. come hang out and be my friend lmao :/

World 88 edge ville bank

Attached: CEFA3BE7-FA2A-414D-ACCA-4A6A93513CFA.jpg (1125x949, 240K)

Also if anyone has any tips on what I should train let me know these r my stats

Attached: 75631D75-9812-4F30-BCC7-723163D2B979.jpg (1125x1125, 295K)

train your way to a better game

get off runescape play pubg gay ass

user im sorry about losing your gf
but fr runescape is for faggots so step your shit up user. Read a book faggot

rs03 here nigga

Attached: aQ3MxYw_460s.jpg (460x360, 28K)

pubg for fags who think it's competitive gameplay. 14ticks my asshole.

Fortnite is the way to go bitch.

Attached: awWG2N3D_700w_0.jpg (700x770, 50K)

Is anyone gonna come hang out

Do you know what I've seen?

I've seen men lose their grey matter in a firefight. I've seen men cry like toddlers because of sheer fear and terror. I have seen countless lives, countless limbs, lost.
But you know what the cherry on top is? It's when this entire generation is addicted to this gay piece of shit that is Fortnite. The other day my son bragged about his stupid Victory Royale to me with his faggot ass jumppad.

Itstead of running around like a Looney Tunes character, try something that reminds you of the horror. Of the lives lost.

Attached: invasion.jpg (240x210, 9K)

tf u think this shit is user? LMAO
go on omegle if u wanna make friends nerd

Slayer. All the time.

play league of legends

add me on oce if u want
iloveyoubabygirl

osrs is dead af

Attached: panthlol.jpg (404x318, 40K)

Sounds good, I’ve still got my slayer helm :)

FUCK PUBG they don't optimize shit. All the money they get is spent on advertising.

Servers suck. Maintenance is primetime for America. Endless hacking that they want to do nothing about.
They spend all the money they get to do publicity stunts not toward the game itself.
Shit tick rate.

Fortnite basically developed pubg and pubg fucked up what they created so fortnite took matters into their own hands and did it right.

It's hard for kids to ruin this game when they usually die within 2 seconds.

Attached: aza0LgW1_700w_0.jpg (700x797, 46K)

i would play again but i know i'll just get banned again for talking shit when i get drunk.
i have a personal problem with games i cant talk shit in. the sjw's are taking over and i've recently been perm banned from rainbow six siege for the same exact reason.
i just like to shit talk the other team, i grew up playing counter strike, its a steeple of what i am as a human being.
if i cant shit talk the game is boring to me, i like spicing the enemy team/other plays up.

nice fucking role play kid but nobody from nam or korea would be shit posting on Sup Forums in a fucking runescape thread of all places.
now kill yourself and dont forget to tell your mommy you're sorry before your way out.

u fr think he was serious? are you new to the internet or what?
fucking kike

nigger

Can you not shit talk on mic. I feel like the only thing that'll get recorded is the chat logs.

Also r6s is gay, screw them for putting women in a special force situation for no reason, but the fact that people will always be okay with it. I know it's not really a big deal, but it looks really out of touch

OP i'd get your ranged up on par with your other combat stats

Attached: dragonboned.jpg (595x960, 48K)

kill yourself

the fact they made a woman a navy seal is fucking laughable
and they gave her a deagle out of all fucking pistols, holy kek

Oh ya, the one with all the muscles. Shits just insane, its a bloody good thing that I can at least relate with the Russians. Especially since its only men for the teams