DUDE TONY GOT WHACKED LMAO!!!1

>DUDE TONY GOT WHACKED LMAO!!!1

Why? By who?

>IT WAS DA LETTER MENS JACKET GUY!!!1

But who is he and for what reason?

Sopranocucks that believe this theory can't seem to ever justify why Tony was whacked - they just say he was whacked and that's that.

Someone would have to pay out the nose for some guy to shoot a mob boss in a busy restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cd9OsHsLJ28
strawpoll.me/10665251
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Chase
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>New York gives NJ the go ahead to kill their boss
>people will now think NJ won the war
>Even the score and now the war is done with based butchy heading the new york family
>have an unaffiliated mook do the job for the sake of plausible deniablity

>Why? By who?

Patsy parisi

You remember how his son got caught by the police with the son of that other gangster who killed the fat fuck from new york? Well, he flipped to save his son, and patsy was worried that tony might think he would do the same, so patsy killed tony before that could happen. It was only a matter of time before tony would find out that patsy's son was also involved with that idiot

You can even see the tention from patsy when they're visiting tony and talking about meadow and that other parisi son

Why did NJ want to whack Tony?

Sorry it's been a couple years since I've seen this.

Because it's a thematically perfect death for Tony, if he survived any longer than that scene then his life and his families become worse.

they didn't. new york had him whacked because he had the new york boss killed.
even though new york allowed phil to get whacked, they can't let it appear that some other family killed their boss and they did nothing.

they hire some clown to kill tony, both families have now lost a boss which makes things even and since it was somebody unattached to the new york family they can avoid any backlash

This highlights why Tony isn't dead though.
The Sopranos lived on anti-climax and "unfitting" plot endings. The fact you expect him to die means he didn't.

Patsy may have been complicit, but it was New York cleaning house and wiping any bad memories on the Jersey side. Patsy and Paulie were easy to control.

>Bet you don't see it coming
>tfw you don't see it coming

it's pretty self-fuckin'-explanatory. Madon!

youtu.be/Cd9OsHsLJ28

This explains it perfectly.

Good thing I've been studying for the LSAT and can spot Flawed Reasoning from a mile away.

>claims Tony didn't get whacked despite all the evidence pointing to such
>never offers an alternative explanation

every time. kys yourself

you're pulling conjecture out of thin air. at least with the patsy/eugene angle there's visual evidence to point to.

There is no evidence, retard.

Law is for faggots
I should know

He lives because it doesn't matter at that point whether he does or not.

It doesn't matter.

Trying to determine it is the mistake.

I mean, you could actually listen to what the show runner has to say on the matter, but fuck that.

>everyone's still falling for the "you don't see it coming" meme
>everyone's still falling for the "3 o'clock" meme
>muh MOJ guy

Fucking faggots! You think the MOH guy would sit there for 5 minutes, leaving his prints all over that coffee mug and eye witnesses? He doesn't even wear a cap or glasses. He's there simply to represent another segment of Tone's life - wiseguys. You also have niggers, boy scouts, young couple etc. over there. You're all fucking morons. The title of the finale is literally MADE IN AMERICA, and that's what the final scene is.

God, I miss the old times when this board was smarter than redito.

Could've been New York, Patsy Parisi, the relatives of that guy who hangs himself, heck I could even suspect Paulie (although I'm 99% sure I'm bullshitting myself with that one). Tony was a mob boss, he had a lot of enemies.

He was whacked by a relative of the guy that hanged himself. He had the same jacket and looks like him. Tony heard the bell and never got to see Meadow come in..

But whatever. He's alive in my mind

You're right. There wasn't still a mob war in the last episode. It was something completely random that hadn't been referenced for years.

>He was whacked by a relative of the guy that hanged himself. He had the same jacket and looks like him.

Hola reddito!

Oh you mean when the same bell was going off?

At the boat

>build series around holding plebs by the hand and over-explaining any and every development before, during, and after, so they don't get confused

>end the series without tony and melfie in heaven talking about how he feels about dying

>plebs confused for DECADES

They're called Diefags and they've been already blown the fuck out by David Chase himself. This is similar to people who think Jimmy flipped.

strawpoll.me/10665251

When did Chase say Tony didn't die?

He wore the same jacket as MOJ did. Not sure if I have a pic of it saved.

Yeah, the camera pans to show a random guy going to the bathroom for no reason.

Jesus you're dense. It's called cinematic language you mongoloid.

Same jacket.

It was for him not letting take family to Florida. They even have sort of same look so probably a relative

Forgot pic.

66th episode. Members only

DUDE HE DIDN'T GET WHACKED IT JUST SHOWS HOW PARANOID HE'LL BE FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Chase
>"....yeah and those people, the so-called "Diefags" at Sup Forums yeah these people are just faggots. Clip 'em I say. They are just awful."[4]

Actually believing that you can derail one of my threads.

If Jimmy didn't flip, why didn't he say so when he had the gun to his head?

>mfw they wanted to be 1000% sure about Pussy but killed Jimmy based on what was basically a hunch

>Patsy parisi

It was Carlo Gervasi who flipped because of his son

fpbp

>He wore the same jacket as MOJ did

SO FUCKING WHAT?!?!?!? The jacket simply means he's either connected or a madeguy. Fuck off with your far-fetched bullshit.

>Why? By who?

By Patsy. He wanted to kill him anyway. He had the guy who goes to the bathroom during the scene kill Tony.

There's a shitton of factual information that Tony didn't die, but conspiracy theorists obsessed with their "deep" theories will literally pull any shit logic out of thin air to justify their bullshit. And no, there was NO WAR going on in the last episode. Tony was about to get arrested, that's the end of the show. This is the exact payoff for all the FBI stuff since season 1. They're finally going to get Tony in the end.

But anyway, let's just see factual evidence: Chase himself has said that the ending isn't really that cryptic and that he structured the whole scene around Don't Stop Believin', hence she abrupt cut on "Don't stop." He also often said he thought about continuing the show with a Sopranos movie before James Gandolfini passed away. He had stories and ideas for a movie. If I have to spell out the meaning of this, you're legitimately brain-damaged.

Sorry for ruining all your safe-spaces.

NIgga. you just trollin.

This, Tony didn't die you fucking idiots.

The camera also panned to a couple eating food and a bunch of niggers using a jukebox. Did Tony get whacked by a woman and her BF then?

>If Jimmy didn't flip, why didn't he say so when he had the gun to his head?

Again with this shit? How many times do I have to blow you guys the fuck out?

Jimmy flipped you fat fucker.

You're clearly not mentally equipped for the levels of kino Chase was putting forth with the whole Pussy storyline.

What I want to know is: Did that retiring cop Chrissy killed actually kill Chrissys dad? Or did Tony make it up?

He clearly got whacked by Big Pun and Fat Joe

>I know a dirty cop who gone get us in if we murder some wop

I'd think it was true.

He had like 15-20 seconds to at least deny it but instead he froze up and blabbered like a little bitch. Why would he look and act so guilty if he wasn't guilty?