>profit

>>Meet cute girl on spring break
>>Hit it off
>>Fuck
>>Find out she's 16
>>What do?

Fuck her some more?

do not pass go, do not collect $200

Attached: 1515561785379.jpg (373x422, 33K)

Don't text back

Any serious advice? Anyone ever been in this type of situation?
She's the one on the left btw.

Attached: IMG_5857.jpg (640x628, 106K)

Check age of consent for state it happened in: if it's 16, carry on, just make sure not to have any intimate photos. If not, bail discretely or arrange a rain check for when she's legal.

>fuck more

retard

We're in Florida

You need to post nudes!

Move to Australia it's legal or Italy where the age of consent is 14 you poor Amerifag you're going to Jail

Like a cowboy's bitch, all teeth and tits
BITCH = female dog

age of consent in florida is 18. there's something saying like a 16 year old can fuck a guy as old as 23, which you're not. get out of the state asap. I hope to fuck she doesn't know your real name or have contact info

also, greetings from MD. age of consent is 16 here

What

Fuck she has my Instagram. We've been DMing

fuck her guts out.

Attached: IMG_20180206_113515.jpg (628x314, 27K)

>any serious advice
....you know where you're at right. also I don't know how old you are but I fucked a 16 and a 15 year old girl when I was 19. shit was so cash. just don't let her parents find out and enjoy that tight pussy. also post nudes faggot

gtfo

Attached: 1520060269285.png (198x380, 75K)

Block her retard

I'll probably just meet up with her to talk. Then kind of break off communication.

Attached: IMG_5860.jpg (640x797, 129K)

Is 16 really that bad? Would it get you jailed in all honesty?

as the law in florida sees it, yeah. This thread could be used as evidence against OP if he were unlucky. But it's also entirely possible nobody of consequence finds out and he gets off scott free. Personally I dont think OP did such a bad thing. 16 year olds at least have an understanding of sexuality and assuming he isnt lying, OP isnt a 50 year old creep

why talk to her if youre not planning on fucking? retard

yeah, probably worth it haha i mean it could only be the rest of the best days of your life locked up behind bars haha or maybe like uhh absolutely no reputable job opportunities for the rest of your life on top of that i mean it's pussy right bruh lmao FUCK IT

I mean, I would probably have done it to be honest.

you do know she doesn't give a fuck and has moved on with her life but ur still hung up on the fact a female touched your weiner. i mean congrats, fuck more girls now

and you'd probably be able to move on with your life. No use worrying about it OP, just dont talk to her again, hope for the best

shes looking for you

Attached: djflfafjldjf.jpg (453x592, 43K)