Why do Indian women go for white men and ignore Indian men?

Why do Indian women go for white men and ignore Indian men?

Attached: SmartSelect_20180322-014716_Instagram.jpg (744x1319, 426K)

because who would wanna be with an indian guy

What's wrong with them?

Theyre ugly rapists with inferior genetics

show bobs n vegene

are you an indian guy IRL?

Just replace Indian with any other minority (save African American) because they are whores and know they and thier kids will be taken care of it they pass for white

Because Indian guys are fucking ugly, worse than black guys in looks tbh.

Yes

i have never encountered an Indian male who didnt smell like an actual anus. It aint the Age of Vishnutcocksuckapena anymore, buy some deodorant you fuckin dirty faggots

well I mean there literally billions of other Indian woman just try again

Idk, but being a latino male these indian bitches are always after me but i dont want that nasty pussy. im just trying to cuck my fellow white americans smashing all these white hoes.

Everyone goes for everyone. You can twist it any way around.

The Indians at my work doesn't smell bad. They are actually quite cool people. The ones in top positions at least.

Cause white women ignore white guys when they with black guys.
[spoiler]/thread[/spoiler]

My neighbors are an Indian guy and a white woman shut up you pussy

I got a better question: why do white men go for curryshit pussy and ignore the female members of their own master race? Why the fuck do they claim to be the purest race, yet proceed to fucking betray their own race by fucking shitskins?

Bcuz all da white wymyn are taken by BBC ;)

You mad, white boi? Mad bcuz you gotta resort to fucking curry snatch cuz all you wymyn are getting fucked by BBC. Yeah, you's mad, huh white boi?

You're referring to the exception, not the rule.

No one, and I mean no one wants to fuck a stank ass hellomybuddy aside from other hellomybuddy's.

nobody likes Indian guys, not even indian chicks lmao. they have absolutely nothing

Attached: IMG_012.jpg (720x1280, 183K)

cuz indian men are faggots

because indians are autistic and lack in personal hygiene

this is the worst fake black post i've ever seen
if any black man would talk like this they would
come back, belt the fuck out of their abandoned son
then leave again

>falling for bait this obvious
neck yourself

I've seen many gorgeous indian women. Banged a couple too.

But never in my entire life have I heard any woman of any ethnicity ever say, "indian guys are hot."

Homo

Attached: 1521694223523.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Part Indian genetically (grew up in a very different culture) Indian males raised in Indian culture or by Indian parents that hold on the the culture? Produce mainly toxic, lots of times wimpy sons. The parents mindfuck the kids into submission in very nasty ways. Any girl would run for the hills when you come across a guy like that. I know a guy, raised by very indian parents, 24, guy was out on a date at 6pm and he LISTENED when his mother ordered him immediately to come home.

Attached: 1500278392839.jpg (123x125, 2K)

The ones I've met are 50/50 for smelling good or awful.

Sikhs on the other hand....I haven't encountered one that you can't smell from 10 feet away. It's like REALLY rank body odor. They're generally really nice, though.

Hey, at least he got a date. He's ahead of 80% of Sup Forumstards.

because we poo on the loo

same here. I've heard it for whites, blacks, asians, and hispanics, but NEVER for indian guys. Sucks for them honestly.

Attached: IMG_002.jpg (1280x960, 321K)

Because who wants to date poo?

for that

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 43K)

>Sikhs on the other hand....I haven't encountered one that you can't smell from 10 feet away. It's like REALLY rank body odor.

Attached: burntoutwojak2.png (205x246, 13K)