Is it going to be kino?

Is it going to be kino?

>mighty whitey christian oppression bullshit

no, it'll suck but get an Oscar regardless.

It'll be his masterpiece

Who will he get to play Endo? I'm thinking Leonardo DiCaprio.

Matt Damon

The movie comes out in december and there's still no trailer yet, no poster, nothing but some shots. For a major studio release, this is quite unusual.

Either Scorsese and co. are blatantly confident for the award season or there's something shaky there.

Fuck off faggot bitch

My man Shinya Tsukamoto is in it so it's gonna be great

t. nigge

>"First original cut was a whopping 210 minutes long. After studio intervention, producer Irwin Winkler, who claims the film is “Marty’s best movie,” now clocks in at 159 minutes. That’s down from a 170 minute cut that the film’s star Andrew Garfield saw a few weeks back. Whether there’ll be further cutting remains to be seen"

STOP CUTTING MY KINO GODDAMIT

kill yourself, faggot.

that hack hasn't made a good film in 40 years
he only made Nolan-tier imdb reddit shit since then.

>the film’s star Andrew Garfield
Fucking what? Dropped.

it's ok, but he needs to release the full length cut afterwards

that movie would have automatically been better if Mel Gibson directed it.

Well, we will know in 3 days, since it will be screened for the NBR.

Isn't Martin opposed to directors cuts?

this is why film is dead

What's wrong with him? He was great in Hacksaw Ridge and the Social Network

When Scorsese lost director's cut with Gangs, I lost interest in him. Sounds like the heart has permanently gone out of him - the movie he wanted to make almost as long as Gangs, butchered for a slot it'll do fuck-all business in anyway.

When is Martin's album dropping?

Yeah, remember when scorsese changed the color of the blood in Taxi driver as a last resort because he absolutely didn't want to cut anything from his vision?

>the jew Andrew Garfield plays a Christian in two big movies in just 2 month span

What did Hollyjew mean by this?

>he unironically likes Social Network

Why can't these """""""auteurs""""""""" just make a fucking mini-series? GTFO with these 5 hour movies like Lawrence of Arabia and Vertigo that are too long and too short at the same time.

Vertigo is 2 hours you disgusting pleb

Is this a movie about how Jesus was buried in Japan?