So in order for my ex gf to fuck off from my life I have to post her ps4 back to her

So in order for my ex gf to fuck off from my life I have to post her ps4 back to her.
Anything I can do to bug/fuck up the ps4 before I give back?

Attached: A567C905-7495-4C4D-A58E-30DDFAB76D3D.jpg (310x175, 4K)

how about don't be a bitch and buy another ps4 for yourself.

how about you just send it back without being a pathetic cunt?

Attached: pondering.jpg (160x132, 4K)

I don’t want one, I got a pc.

Because when you got police on your ass for false accusations to make your life harder you want revenge.

You can probably open it and take out any parts that keel it cool. Do what you want OP, no one here Is going to change your mind.

post it back without bubble wrap or a fragile sticker on the box.

etherkiller

How old are you?

make the storage drive unreadable. put a drop of superglue on top of the laser reader in the cd-tray.

Just open it up and take out a few screws that look important. The PS4 gets real fired up sometimes and vibrates alot so it might just knock shit lose. What's to lose?

What are the accusations?

probably assault and rape, the standard bullshit a woman comes up with.

>Make a square ring of metal and coil copper wire around it, as much as you can, as tight as you can.
>Hook each end of the wire up to a scavenged microwave transformer
>Juice that shit up with the PS4 in the middle of the ring
>See if you can't rig your new electromagnet up to spin a couple of times for good measure

>place insect eggs in ps4
>???
>profit

Just water damage it.

Microwave it for 10 seconds. J0b done

you could try sending it back to her and moving on with your life, rather than passive aggressively pulling her back into your life by creating more problems.

or you could just piss on it?

just give back the ps4 and just fuck off you whinny baby.
I can see why she broke up with you.

This

Guaranteed if this guy made us thread saying

My girlfriend still has my PS4 and she won't mail it back to me what can I do to convince her to give it back

You White Knight faggets would be like hurr durr just go buy another one little bitch. Fucking bitches

>inb4 who hurt you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Big fucking magnet, rub it all over slowly.

Having a happy life is the best revenge.
As for the ps, just microwave the remotes for 5 seconds

Why cant this inept cunt just come pick it up? Why does this thing have to be fucking mailed?

Del your account data
>Make a new one, set password
> forget password and ex

Try not being a butthurt little nigger cause she left you for Eric and ship it properly without damaging it you degenerate cause she's gonna throw a bitch fit if you fuck it up and you'll end up regretting it I promise you, you filthbag. Ship it and move on you fucking beta.

Who bought it? If you bought it for her, dont send it back...

Can you log in with her PSN account?

Is her card on it?

Add several hundred dollars to the wallet. With luck, she'll call the CC and try to reverse the charges. Sony will ban the account.

do this OP

It would have to be something that takes time. Gotta force her out of your life, and you can't do that if she blames you for it.

Hmm...

Taking out important screws like that one guy earlier said would do the trick. Leave them around where they would be if they naturally came unscrewed. She'd have no idea, and no repair shop would say it's sabotage.

Same user, also make sure it works before you ship it out, and record it working, date and time stamped, all the way to shipping it out. You want plausible deniability.

Kids underage

Just give her back the PS4 in working order. You won’t win playing these games against a woman. And there is nothing she will like more than you giving her the perfect excuse to fuck you over and get more drama/attention.

That... gives me an idea... It's dangerous... but... OP, what if you hid CP on it? Nowhere she'd find it naturally, of course. Then put a tip into her local police hotline. Ruin her entire life.

If you have the knowledge, on the inside should be a vapor chamber cooler, looks like a hunk of aluminum in rows, fill it with glue or paint or whatever the hell you want. Will disperse heat for a bit but games will thermal throttle and it'll die.

I know a friend that had this happen to him and his account got banned until he payed playstation hundreds of dollars to unban it.

The risk for this is very high, probably not worth it, funny hypothetical

Yeah. It's not like having direct access to someone's computer. Had the opportunity and reason to do it once, but I'm too much of a coward it seems.

Make an account spend a big amount of money from a credit card, request refund then console gets banned

How is fucking it up going to get her out of your life? That's just going to get her to keep fucking with you to fix it or give her another one. You're retarded.