Untitled

amazon.com/Southern-Ag-Atrazine-Augustine-Killer/dp/B007259YS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521704800&sr=8-1&keywords=atrazine&dpID=41NCShdFIUL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

Attached: IMG_20180321_200300.jpg (1200x1600, 232K)

just get snipped weed killer castration seems way over the top

hey so what is this thread about anyway ?

Hey Kevin,

I just want to let you know your continued sadism isn't you. Someone once controlled you and you lost all of your power. In response you become just as abusive to me as that person was to you. It was a response to you having lost your power. You attacked me to feel powerful.

That is where your sadism comes from Kevin. You are not powerful right now. I remember. You have empathy. You are not a psychopath. You are being controlled by your abuser anytime you have to tap into your saidism. You are already in control you. You do not need to take you power back from anyone.

also if this isnt kevin I am really stoned and I see my rapist in everyone I guess so ignore this if you are not him

A final nail for the lolipop that is about meet a grim end

This right here is one joshua dale steckly former Sup Forumstard ctring in the name of god the devil and everything inbetween.

o okay ty for clearing that up

No problem I posted my drivers license earlier

Attached: 1520738336510.jpg (236x315, 8K)

okay so this is kevin right?>??

Attached: 1520757119985.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

I raped who in the what now?

you don't remember?

I can post everything I remember if you want

uh... sure.

Don't think I'm the Kevin your looking for, tho

lame I still don't remember everything need kev to fill in some blanks

Well I don't think I raped anybody.
I was raped once tho'
It pretty much sucked and ruined my life.

I don't think it was so much the trauma it caused as the way it shaped my world view. I just kind of grew thinking people were bastards. The older I got, the more that seemed to be true.

It just makes you think, whats the point of anything? If people can get raped for no god damn reason and people can die for no god damn reason then whats the god damn reason for anything?

Eventually I just realized that there was no real reason, your just sort of stuck here. If there is a god, hes not overly concerned with your happiness or your day to day life.

You just gotta make the best of each day you have left.

my name Is pedro did you grow up on elton place?

Nope.

wrong kev I guess

got my story all ready and everything qq

Want to tell it to me anyway?

okay but its super long

also spoiler alert terms out my hands are not at all clean

Attached: My Life One.jpg (850x542, 71K)

Attached: My Life Two.jpg (976x707, 139K)

Wait a minute...

you know frogs are hermaphrodites, correct?

that they will change sexes when there are no females present?

Maybe you should consult a biologist

Attached: My Life Three.jpg (961x767, 169K)

Attached: My Life Four.jpg (1022x815, 156K)

Attached: My Life Five.jpg (936x527, 130K)

Attached: My Life Six.jpg (975x760, 152K)

Attached: My Life Seven.jpg (956x664, 127K)

Attached: My Life Eight.jpg (957x493, 95K)

Attached: My Life Nine.jpg (933x654, 129K)

Attached: My Life Ten.jpg (955x585, 107K)

Your story is a bit patchy.
What do you for sure remember?

Attached: My Life Ileven.jpg (973x816, 177K)

like the general events but not the details

Attached: My Life Twelve.jpg (981x440, 91K)

Attached: My Life Thirteen.jpg (961x897, 177K)

Attached: My Life Fifthteen.jpg (948x401, 79K)

I fucked up the numers but think its there

This is boring.

I dunno man, sounds like your head got kind of fucked up. Some of that shit sounds like you were confused or wasn't sure what was happening.

You told anybody you know yet?

well it was a nightmare to live

but I guess its over

yeah talk to my therapist over this. wish I could talk to mayra and kevin though but no idea how to contact either

This Kevin guy sounds pretty cool.

I love 4th Grade Rape!

Attached: 1520807618942.png (500x522, 111K)

well too bad he was my rapist and not yours lol

Sodomizin'!!

abuse is a tricky thing.

you can sometimes imagine things that didn't happen, or people who weren't there. You can blame people who didn't do anything and you can forget things and they can come back to you in a flash.

This doesn't invalidate you or your trauma, but it can make it difficult to recall exactly what happened. You have name attached to a trauma, you are sure something happened but not sure what.

You just got to try and work the steps, come out to someone you trust, start slow, tell them you were molested, and just go from there. Some people will be supportive, others will be total bastards, you just got to pick and choose who you trust with this type of thing.

Do you know how old you were when this guy started molesting you? Do you know how old he was?

>Do you know how old you were when this guy started molesting you? Do you know how old he was?

me and Kevin were in the same age group 4-5 when it first started, but there older males involved I just can't remember faces

they were just strangers to me

At any rate, Sup Forums isn't the place for this. There are a lot of angry teenagers and bitter adults who hang out here, they aren't going to be supportive or try to help you in any way.

This place is pretty toxic, but you can find release in knowing how utterly shit most people are, so you don't have to feel bad when you hate them.

Sup Forums is like the army, its the place you go when you need to toughen up or die. Its the last stop on the road to perdition. You just gotta find your way out of this mess and into a better place, thats all there is to it.

I have actually had a lot of luck in that department have found plenty of support so far

anyway thx for listening I gotta go

Sometimes its better to try and rationalize things, to realize that your memory is fragmented and you may never be able to put it back together.

You can try to piece things together from context, but don't obsess over it. The goal is to get away from your abusers and into a safe space, somewhere where they can't find you or hurt you and you are able to provide for yourself.

Don't fall into the trap of victimization.

yeah, take care mang.