Porklet Johannson

Porklet Johannson

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you don't find this body thiccc af then you need to fuck off to a funny thread u pedo

is that real?

she's not even fat you gay homo fag

It's the angle. Why are you guys too retarded to realize that.

Porklet JoHAMson

Ghost in the OSTRICH SHELL amirite

Because she's big. She's a Big Van Vader for the youku generation.

im loving this new may may

Who the fuck is that obese dyke?

Spanx have the tech to transform the beef.

Horrible posture her backs fucked lol

Hey guys

What if, for our next meme

We made it about a straight white male

Wouldn't that be funny huh

ghost in a tacobell

delete this

skinnyfat bitch needs to hit the gym

Literally none of you go to the gym.

mmmmhhh literally perfect

too bad Sup Forums has too many pedos to appreciate a real body like this

we're not movie stars or 'sex symbols' either

We're men, we're not looking at us, we're looking at this chubby three-hole.

>that is the body of a female A-list hottie
>gender equality

Eats a lot of taco shells

Role should have gone to Rosamund Pike. She's not perfect facially as the major but she is ice cold, acts better, and willing to put the fork down for a role.

Uh, like shane posting? Lol

Yeah man I love those rolls of fat on her stomach and her sides looks fucking great! Real womyn have curves!!! She's not too heavy, the guys complaining just don't have the right tools for the job.

Any man over the age of 23 not regularly going to the gym or keeping his body together is a failure to his family.

>Huge jacked man
>Doesn't deadlift 4 plates

/fit/ here.

She's literally "post-holiday season rush I JUST WANNA LOSE 10 LBS never been in the gym in my life" tier.

No need senpai

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

:^)

You are really forcing this.

t. buttblasted fat virgin woman

Just incredible math..

This board is still full of flabby fucks but hey it's easier to shitpost than do 20 push ups right now right fellas?

I do fell running, skiing, road cycling and swimming.

Gyms are for people who work in offices and enjoy fad diets.

Why did they let her gain so much weight? She's got millions of dollars on the line.

You know its a great new meme when you got people legit mad and people talking about being high test

cant wait for the clickbait article about how the bros on Sup Forums are making fun of the fatty written by jewy jewstein

>Gyms are for people who can afford them
Ftfy

The Major?

More like MAJOR HEART FAILURE

That's only gonna happen if frog twitter fags get ahold of the meme

>anyone
>being unable to afford a gym

The main problem with gyms is that even the hardest training people in there are lapsed, or practicing, fatties. They still have the fat mindset, fat genetics and so on. Many retain the fat diet, or even remain fat altogether, because they read that some WSM competitor eats 20 burgers a week and that means they can too. Much like smokers, drug addicts and alcoholics, the reformed version is worse than the original.

You ain't seen nothin

Anybody have that pic from yesterday of Scarlett in the really high waisted pants and the flat pancake tits?
I was shocked to learn it wasn't a shop, wish I'd saved it.

If you're not doing squats, deadlifts, and bench I don't know what the fuck you're doing.

Everything you just said is incorrect. Can you even do 20 push-ups or do you have an excuse for that too?

I'm not training to be in the navy seals so I have no need to do 20 push-ups or any body weight exercises for that matter

Mountaineering, hiking, back country skiing and other things outside.

Weightlifting is great if you play on the front row of a rugby team or are one of those men who can pull a Boeing 747 with his teeth, but the overwhelming majority of "lifters" are wrestling fans who drink too much Monster energy.

It reminds me of band t-shirts, bad beards, Dorito sweat and nightclub doormen.

Easily. I do bodyweight exercises morning and evening. I can do about 110 with good form in two minutes.

I typically run 40 miles a week through summer and spring, turning it down in autumn and winter. Winter is for skiing and ski touring.

I understand that you enjoy stuffed crust pizzas and think WWE is real, but be reasonable.

Masculinity is bad. Gotcha.

>anything remotely masculine about being fat

This thread is DYEL as fuck.

>falling for the exercise jew