#FreeDankula

#FreeDankula

Attached: 1521644933100.jpg (777x437, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mH8vg8UCDF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

w h o

The guy who trained his dog to do a ""nazi salute"" and put it on YouTube so social justice warriors lost their shit and literally put him in prison

youtu.be/mH8vg8UCDF0

wait... is he really going to jail for this shit?

Yea he's got like two months or something which isn't terrible but for making a joke on the Internet it's completely fucked. Not to mention nobody will ever consider hiring him after this.
What a world we live in

just got clued in
#FreeDankula

I love his face in all these pics where hes jus keking cos he knows he did nothing wrong

Attached: heel_penguin.png (695x376, 339K)

I'm gonna support his stupid ass on patreon or something once he gets out

most of us will tbh

Haha leftism is about freedom though, not fascism! Don’t worry about rights or anything everything is best argued from an emotional standpoint

nice job identifying your polarized retarded ass, you fucking faggot.

I just found out about this today, didn't this happen like a year ago?

Life is a simulation and whoever's running it is getting sloppy just letting you know

Dogs truly don’t deserve people

yeah he only got sentanced a few days ago cos the trial has been going on for a year

Attached: image.jpg (750x413, 71K)

Isn't it like a job for Sup Forums to organize and protect that bloke?

>any ideas?

Attached: gren_anon.jpg (478x720, 40K)

two months for the nazi dog salute, and fifteen years for his online name.

another ten for that haircut.

no. Sup Forums is not about giving money to dickheads.

Give the memelord a fuck ton of money cos hes gonna be doing months for saying some words

Attached: keked.jpg (219x166, 17K)

Oh maybe that's why i know about it. I saw a YouTube video today where Ricky Gervais and some other guy were talking about it

yeah its fucked im pretty sure the trial went on longer than the actual time he needs to serve