Tell me how you'd fuck my sister

Tell me how you'd fuck my sister

Attached: IMG_0078.png (896x891, 989K)

She's beautiful af. I'd gently push her to her knees before holding her hair in a ponytail and harshly fucking her throat. After she's finished enjoying my dick down her gullet I'll finish off all over her slutty little whore face.

Attached: IMG_0082.png (471x837, 811K)

Keep posting those pics of this cute whore. My penis likes her

Nice sister user

Attached: IMG_0084.png (765x886, 990K)

Pale girls get me instahard. I'd destroy her tiny fucking body.
Just imagine the frustration of a man who has a fat gf who wants to fuck something like your sister, now turn that into sexual drive.

She'd probably like it

Attached: IMG_0079.png (719x901, 923K)

Ram my dry cock raw up her ass while she writhes around

Wanna get your sister on all fours for a big strapping dog tbh

pull her by her hair hard to the bed, push her onto it, rip her clothes off, spread her wide and fuck her rough while I squeeze her lil titties and tonguefuck her mouth till I pump my semen into her bare and unprotected pussy multiple times and days long!!!

Attached: IMG_0077.jpg (900x675, 305K)

Post face sperglord

ouch, those tattoos

With a couple of condoms

Oh fuck shes a Narutard

I wanna fucking dominate her now. Won't stop until her eyes are rolling back and she starts thinking like a bimbo

i'd tie her down with her hands behind her back. force her on her knees. back against the wall. slap her in the face until she will admit to being a cock hungry fuckslut. i will tell her how pathetic she is and then shove my cock deep into her throat, and abuse her slutty little mouth until im about to burst. then i will make her beg for my cum until she cries. i'd then turn her around and fill her ass up with the biggest load of cum she's ever had. and then i'd leave her there on the floor, like a shaking little mess filled up with a stranger's cum.

Kys boring bitch

I'd fuck her like Sasuke fucked over the leaf village!

Does she like public? I would love to fuck her upskirt. Would show her boobs please?

Attached: IMG_0081.png (768x766, 959K)

Fuck me, wish this slut had a Kik or Tumblr or some place to have more fun.

tattoos ruin it

Attached: IMG_0087.png (899x675, 902K)

Post kik

id suck her dick

does she have nipple piercings?

Not that I know of

Attached: IMG_0094.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

How'd you get all these

She regularly asks me to "clean her computer"

may I see her fuly naked please? I would love to give her creampie.

She hide any kinky shit on there?

Pretty sure she's a semi famous suicide girl and not your sister OP

If you consider a folder on her desktop of sexy pics after asking her brother to clean her computer kinky

Attached: IMG_0086.png (767x867, 513K)

I challenge you to find her anywhere else online

Attached: IMG_0080.jpg (768x908, 366K)

lol this is some extremely cringy shit.
Imagine being a creepy guy obsessed with a girl who seriously is jerking off on Sup Forums because he's listening to a bunch of dudes tell him how they'd fuck his sister.
you must've been bullied in school or something

Attached: 8b7e9bfba06517e5f536f65b6232d336.jpg (320x320, 18K)

;)

Attached: IMG_0083.png (525x931, 622K)

I wouldnt tap that attention seeking whore with a 10 meter poles as i'm sure her herpes would infect the fucking thing before trying to get me

hot af

I will start off down under. Gently twirling my tongue around her clit, making her moan so hard she squeezes the sides of my head with her thighs. After she orgasms, I'll go around her body caressing each and every erotic spot on her body till she's even wetter. I'll gently insert my dick into her and make sure she feels every last inch of her ass fill up with orgasmic pleasure while simultaneously playing with her clit. I will end her off with fucking her cunt with the most erotic care and respect her pussy deserves.

faggot

Respect the thing you fuck, or it'll fuck you back.

no reason to respect a hole.
fuck off to plebbit you fucking piece of shit betafag

Attached: 1513597732835.jpg (1024x695, 51K)

She looks atrocious

Disgusting slut full of tattoos