It seems a lot of people are convinced David Blaine has real demonic powers...

It seems a lot of people are convinced David Blaine has real demonic powers. What does Sup Forums make of his unexplainable magic? Not to mention his endurance feats like holding his breath for 17 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1ykPY7Y3LY
youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_apnea
youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY
youtu.be/8rW35vtpOkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZj7z4yn5k
youtube.com/watch?v=jWl05VjpUm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Much of his work has been solved. A simple internet search would have showed you this.

Also, his "feats" are doctored to all hell. How anyone can still believe in magic in the internet age is beyond me.

he's using energy from the dark dimension

I don't understand how he pulls her teeth out and then spits them back into her face.

youtu.be/x1ykPY7Y3LY

How are they doctored if he often does them publicly, including holding his breath on live television?

i saw he was trending on twitter. what did he do this time

turned his stomach into an aquarium

This shit is spooki as fuck:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60

Probably because he appeared on Jimmy Fallon, did some tricks and then literally spit a live frog out of nowhere then swallowed it back up.

It's not that impressive when you consider his record has been shattered by virtually seven minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_apnea

youtube.com/watch?v=AYxu_MQSTTY

It is impressive because you have to remember David doesn't just train for holding his breath, he is always doing something new. At the time, he set out to break the current record and did it. He never went back after breaking the world record AT THE TIME. I actually do not doubt in the least that if he wanted to break the new ones he'd possibly find a way as well.

I find it quite curious how hard you try to diminish him when he's so obviously remarkable.

I'm diminishing it because none of it is unexplainable or fucking magic.

His willpower and ability to achieve goals he sets are commendable but people think that he has to be a Satanist or some dumb shit to explain his feats.

The human body is capable of a great many things when its limits are pushed and explored.

But it's not fucking magic.

Actually a lot of the things he did are unexplained to this day. And the human body might be able to do great things but not everyone can do great things with their bodies, and it's everything David has done in succession that makes him impressive.

Nevertheless, quote the exact post in this thread where someone actually says he uses otherwordly magic and you might have a point in your bitching.

hey david remember that time in the box in london someone teased you with a big mac haha that was funny IT WAS ME DAVID I ORCHESTRATED YOUR PAIN

He had a special on TV last night.

its fucking hilarious reading niggers comment on his youtube videos absolutely convinced hes a devil or something

nigga you can see the card in his hand when he stacks the deck if you slow the video down smfh

There is only one answer.

He did not hold his breath that long, it was a trick and instead of admiring how he can hide that truth people actually come to the conclusion magic is real.

Like ancient aliens. Instead of admiring the fact that people before pulled off shit they must've had help from magic or cosmic forces.

>Much of his work has been solved. A simple internet search would have showed you this.

>Also, his "feats" are doctored to all hell. How anyone can still believe in magic in the internet age is beyond me.
Spotted Яabbif here. Grab your fedora and get the hell outta here.

He did hold his breath that long, dumbass. He even had a TED Talk detailing all the training he did beforehand and how he almost died because his body started to shut down near the end.

How did he do the frog thing? I expect he palmed it in there while everyone was distracted about whatever

And he probably actually swallowed it at the end cause why not?

>a magician would never go on TEDx to add to his mystique
>lying at TEDx is a crime punishable by autism

youre so fucking dumb

>he did do it, he says so

He trained with sword swallowing to repress his gag reflex and straight up swallowed the frogs whole before entering the room, held them in there for a few minutes and spat em out

but couldnt the frog straight up die in there? that seems a lot riskier than palming it in there when the negros and fallon are yelling and being fags

It's a documented Guinness world record that has proof before, during and after, in a disputed category in which other people have participated as well.

Being "le smart internet critic" when you're wrong just makes you dumb FYI.

I like parts with Copperfield.

How can anyone debate existence of magics after this picture is beyond me.

>I'm diminishing it because none of it is unexplainable or fucking magic.

duh?

he's a magician, not a literal wizard
it's a performance

I really do not David Blaine. He reminds me of the dude that steal your girlfriend with cheap tricks showing off his impression bullshit illusions.

He's the guy that steals your girlfriend, then tries to act as if he sympathizes with your loss. He is a real douche bag. He tries to be your friend, thinks he is the nicest guy on the planet. He'll say things like:" Listen I'm sorry I took your girl, but she loves my dick more than yours. Here's a beer."

*stares at you with a bored look on my face*

are the guiness world record people scientists? are they infallible? kill yourself and your entire lineage

>David doesn't just train for holding his breath
But he literally did for months in advance.

I can't be bothered to find the video, its on youtube, but there was an actual special where he went put to Africa to learn from some nigger about how to injest a load of water at once, which he could then spray out at will like a fire hose. So he learned that and then put his own spin on it by swallowing animals as well. Later on in that special he goes to Woody Allen's house and swallows a couple of fish before bringing them back up.

He's a Jew so hes obviously Satantic

>you guys are retarded for being impressed, he doesn't perform ACTUAL magic

I've never seen someone so determined to being ignorant.

This is exactly why David is remarkable: He makes reality seem fake for retards like you.

And to this other, uneducated retard: I obviously meant that this is not his career. He broke the record at the time, but he doesn't do this for a living, so obviously people have surpassed him since then.

You really are a relentless stubborn cunt aren't you?

I don't understand...people where literally there when he held his breath. So what's the problem, Officer Autism?

>Your erections will not be as strong as they once were.

this part came true ;_;

So basically he's an alpha and you're a cuck?

Yeah this. We already know they can shapeshift into roaches at will.

But you can be bothered to type that paragraph, ok then.

youtu.be/8rW35vtpOkQ

held it in his esophagus, thats why he's talking funny before revealing the frog

No not really. It is an an illusion. He is much lower than beta. He lies to sound nice, then gets his insults in when you're not ready. He is a true douche bag. I cannot stress that enough.

I actually think that might be a side effect of his endurance feats. I watched a video of him younger and he seemed much more "alive" and talked faster. Nowadays he moves almost in slow motion. He said when he was preparing to hold his breath his resting heart rate was slower than that of Olympic athletles, so I wonder if he's achieved the ultimate state of calmness.

>He is much lower than beta.
How can that be when you say he is the one who steals your gf and you're the one whining about what a douche he is?

I'm on my phone, it was too much hassle to open YouTube. What you have to realise about Blaine's underwater record, is that it was oxygen assisted, i.e he was able to suck on pure oxygen before doing it, that gives you far longer under water than regularly holding your breath, as was proved when the record was broken a few months later. The regular underwater breathing record is something like 11 minutes. Basically Blaine was doing a challenge that no one else usually does, which is why he was able to set the record.

Alright. I'm just trying to help. When he steals your girlfriend because that's what he enjoys doing, don't come crying to me. I will have warned you.

If he steals my gf I'll be the first to call myself a cuck

Does David Blaine genuinely want to die? He always looks unhappy

It's a mix of very good (but solvable) card tricks and the like, and crazy shit where he has to train his body for months and months.

No magic, just hard work and dedication

camera tricks there is a reason this special wasn't live

Who hurt you?

Stop fucking lying dude. He tried the "normal" record without oxygen but they wanted to cuff his hands so it would get exciting for TV and he ran out of breath earlier, I think near the 7-minute mark, due to the effort of getting out of the handcuffs. THEN he went for the oxygen record, which is still disputed, there were many set before AND after he got the world record.

I thought it was more about the human body being submerged in water for several days, not him holding his breath.

>I'm diminishing it because none of it is unexplainable or fucking magic.

Wow hes not an actual wizard? What a worthless hack.

This.

I admire his tenacity despite finding it pointless.

Man, if this was posted today, no one would give a shit about it, especially Sup Forums.
What a time 2005/2006 was.

>but he doesn't do this for a living
People getting paid for holding their breath?

Being the world's best at anything will usually get you money, yes.

The New England Journal of Medicine wrote a paper on him starving himself for 44 days

>still taking this guy seriously
>when his dive trick failed and he ended up suspended in wires like an idiot

are you all retarded or what

Slimy kike spic cons people, what a shocker

It's in his esophagus, not his stomach. It's probably not comfortable for the frog but it wont die as long as its only in there for a little while.

I wonder if the frog poops and pees while hes in his throat

No one here. It's a general insinuation. He looks as if the kind of guy who enjoys stealing girlfriends with cheap tricks, and bullshit. He'll pretend to be your friend, but his plans are to steal your girlfriend. He'll use any means possible. He'll find out what your girlfriend dislikes about you, and he'll use that to his advantage. He'll talk sweet to her when you're not around, and talk bad about you. Be warned.

Here it is btw youtube.com/watch?v=ZYZj7z4yn5k

It's painfully obvious he'd broken the record, but they had the stupid fucking idea of cuffing him. When you're holding your breath it is ideal you stand as still as possible and not do any movements like for example getting out of handcuffs.

Sounds like time well spent.

On both counts.

what wrong wit dat dolla

So who cuckolded you?

No one. Is based on someone I know who tries to steal other's girlfriends.

Why are you so upset that he cuckolded you?

>It seems a lot of people are convinced David Blaine has real demonic powers.
Nobody other than black people believes in magic, nigga.

Is it this Jamiroquai lookin motherfucker?

this.

he first wanted to do a rebreather down his throat but that wasn't feasible. he trained.

I am not upset. I simply provided an elaborate depiction for fun, and you assume I'm upset?
I assure you user, I am fine.
Certain people give of a kind of vibe, and that is the vibe he gives off. The kind of shit that schmoozes your girlfriend, and shit talks you behind your back because that is what he enjoys doing.

His latest special sucked. I don't care much for the frog shit or the bullet. I enjoy his card tricks and seeing people's reactions much better. Real or magic was way better.

he uses actors, camera angles and editing.

i like derren brown. he doesn't use cheap tricks like that and is more interested in how people trick themselves.

one example of him doctoring a trick was a levitation he did, i think. the start of the trick is with a real crowd and he's basically just standing on one leg at an angle. then there's a cut and he is floating way up in the air. after the cut they changed locations, hoisted him on a crane, and recreated the backs of the crowd's heads before cutting back to the initial crowd's reactions.

get over it

heheheheheheheheee

>He reminds me of the dude that steal your girlfriend with cheap tricks showing off his impression bullshit illusions.

You mean Criss Angel?

Yes, him too. Most all of these modern magicians seems like assholes trying to seem cool, but their real intention it to impress your girlfriend with gimmicks.

If meme magic is real then why not real magic?

There's being contrarian (which is stupid as fuck) and then there's going full retard. Magic isn't real, the earth isn't flat, religion is basically a lie, and Reaganomics is never going to give jobs back to the US. Fucking gen z teens piss me the fuck off, and I'm only 26. And fuck your top 40 shit you faggots call music.

Anyways, on to Blain. He's just an illusionist and I don't see how he is relevant again. Does he have a new show or is he on social media with celebrities n shit? I eventually stopped lookong into his stuff cause retards always hyped his shit out to be real magic and that shit is for hardcore enthusiasts (mostly kids) and retards.

I don't know but Emma Stone was filling in those jeans nicely

Waste of dubs. He is a magician who fools people with magic TRICKS. no wonder retards believe in a flat earth nowadays. Fucking contrarians.

>Magic isn't real, the earth isn't flat, religion is basically a lie, and Reaganomics is never going to give jobs back to the US. Fucking gen z teens piss me the fuck off, and I'm only 26. And fuck your top 40 shit you faggots call music.
Holy shit the faggotry
I bet you think you were born in the wrong generation, you retard.

I've always wanted the ability to levitate

The piercing of the needle in his arm and hand with no blood still baffles me

>That one time Criss Angel made an elephant disappear on the street

I don't know how he did it, but I don't want to find out that it was just a bribed audience

He's right though

I don't see what you're upset about.

is david blaine the guy that south park made fun of? biggest douche in the universe or something? Is he really that bad?

Its really telling the difference when he does tricks to whites vs doing them in front of blacks

How much pussy did he get with the magic tricks?

He was very precise in order to miss the main blood tubes, and probably took something before he started to suppress bloodlfow, maybe a hidden tourniquet around the arm.

They make fun of Blaine but the biggest douche was one of those "mediums" who exploits people's grief by pretending to talk to the dead. Blaine maintains that some of his performances are real magic, but that's part of his stage persona, he's trying to amaze and delight people, not bilk them of their shekels.

>biggest douche in the universe

John Edward

youtube.com/watch?v=jWl05VjpUm0

He's a bit odd