I am gonna be eating pussy in few mins, any tips ? pic related

I am gonna be eating pussy in few mins, any tips ? pic related

Attached: pussy.png (1500x1122, 1.78M)

when she presses towards you, you do good. when she pulls away, do something diffrent.

thank you user

Attached: 1520993419309.png (498x774, 318K)

have her wash it first

Treat the clit like a tiny dick and give it a blowjob how you would like it if you had a tiny dick. t. girl(female)

washed

tits and timestamp bitch

also if you hear her moan and you know she is close to cumming do not change the speed or the techinique keep it the exact same way

thanks a lot for this, gonna be very useful

this

Get the guardasil vaccine

Attached: PapilomaGrandeEsog4.jpg (400x267, 44K)

love you all user /b ros, i m going in

how many times should she finish throughout

kiss/lick all over her body and near her neck and ears then work your way dow n by playing wifh her tits. then start kissing her inner thighs and around her pussy for a couple minutes. lick her pussy a few times and keep kissing that general area while you slowly spread it and start to finger her, just flick her clit with your tongue and do circles or spell the alphabet if you want. make sure you're fingering her g spot while you're doing this, she'll fucking love it. Then once she cums you can fuck her brains out

disgusting

1-2 then you can fuck her and make her cum more
you'd probably have to give her a break in between and just make out for a while though

Throw a rock in there and see how far it goes down.

Eat this

Attached: 410CD5EF-56AD-46E8-9C82-D20C4005E309.jpg (1645x2230, 475K)

no

Why not?

no problem, I am hoping to use that guide soon

Yeah don’t do it. Find yourself a nice dick instead.

Make sure to chew.

>eating random pussy
>don't know if it has this or not
are you saying you would??

this is pretty good. I'd start with soft licking - you never know how sensitive her clit is.. eg: less sucking, which can hurt.

this worked really well, she came twice and we fucked after, havent yet cum, will make her wear a lingerie and fuck her hard and cum on her belly and will post the pic in sometime

Don’t attack it right away it’s like a song build up to a climax starting small. Gently lick or kiss the inside of the thighs or the opening
Don’t do the same motions over and over change direction, pressure, speed
Suck gently on the tiny lump at the top of the opening while moving your tongue around gently (some girls this can be very sensitive so don’t go too rough)
Flex and spasm your tongue like you are pushing on something on top of that lump as you also move your tongue around the edges of the opening
As she gets more excited gently slip your finger in with your palm facing upwards, make a “come here” finger motion gently pressing on the top of the inside of her vagina while continuing the tongue action
Every time you go back to gentle licking remember to draw out the alphabet with your tongue “a,b,c” instead of just one rhythmic motion.
Listen to her reactions to see what she is liking, it’s like unlocking a safe every time you turn the dial it clicks and you move on, if you make an incorrect turn you have to start the whole process over
If you notice motions and things she likes alternate between them slowly adding the finger motion or sucking and increain pressure or speed with her climax
It’s like jacking off you don’t let go once you start jizz you are at max rpm right before jizzing

Work outside move in suck the clit like a dick. Also anymore of the girl in pic?

I could give you tips but it would be pointless since every woman is different. Ive been with girls that like only very light pressure and ive been with girls that like it very rough. The woman im married to now likes two fingers inside and clitoral stimulation only. She doesn't really care about any of the other shit getting licked. She also orgasms very quickly usually within a few minutes. Some women take forever.