YouTube to ban all gun related videos. What the fuck is this? North Korea?

YouTube to ban all gun related videos. What the fuck is this? North Korea?

Attached: 1471136507037.jpg (960x960, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
lmgtfy.com/?q=user likes to suck his mom's dick
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/22/youtube-bans-more-firearms-videos-days-before-national-rally-for-gun-control/?utm_term=.79b88e43b2ac
foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/21/outcry-from-gun-advocates-after-youtube-blocks-videos-on-firearms-assembly-sale.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/youtube-bans-firearm-sales-and-how-to-videos-prompting-backlash
youtu.be/CrOQj1OkO0E
support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need a new platform

Also self bump
>message to youtube

Attached: 1465977649302.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Thanks OP! Downloading Demolition Ranch vids now so I can catch up later!

Honestly I'e been doing the same thing.
>Demo Ranch
>Hickok45
>Countless Others

It's more like nazi germany.

We need a more stable platform but Bit Chute's website gives me cancer.

Alright boys, to further this thread. Here is a way to download all the videos off a youtube channel at once.
Here's the link, it uses python so you must have a proper interpreter rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/

Hickok45 is my nigga

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS OKAY THOUGH

Kek

Attached: 1521581526649m.jpg (1024x746, 68K)

If anything they're making things worse by allowing channels like Hickok45 and DemoRanch who preach good gun safety to be deleted.
Now we'll have even more stupid niggers who don't know how to handle a gun.

>claim
>no source
yawn

Are you stupid? Do 2 seconds of googling and you'll find it. I'm not doing simple work for you, you ignorant cuck. Maybe you'll learn something while you're at it

Guys, I just heard they were also banning anything that has the letters "g" "u" or "n" in the title as well.

gtfo faggot

Attached: 1466645047775.jpg (699x637, 43K)

>I am unable to provide you with a source backing up my claim so I suggest you back up my case for me
no

>can't back up outrageous claim
>hurl insults

Lazy nigga

Reported

There is no bait in this thread, faggot.

You need your fucking ass beat

Y

You lazy ass nigga. I hope u run a gun channel on youtube.

If the claim is to be seen as credible or even slightly believable, a solid, relevant source should be included. I'm not above spending a minute of my life googling, but this is not the way to present a case you wish to gain support for if you're past middle school.

Jewish Communists love and crave to censor their enemy's.

Attached: JewgleJewtube.jpg (655x841, 605K)

Here, for you ignorant fucks
lmgtfy.com/?q=youtube+banning+gun+videos

They wouldnt do that, they would lose a shit ton money.

that's not a source.

See ^ This link. took about 30 seconds

Their enemy's what?

you're right. it's multiple.

All who are not Jewish.

no, it's none.
Still nothing to back this claim up with. Ridiculous. I'm done.

Wow, check out what I just found a credible source for.
lmgtfy.com/?q=user likes to suck his mom's dick

You're the reason we're fucked.

Lol all of you can't do a simple google search haha
>inb4 now that there is sources you're gonna bitch about the sources

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/22/youtube-bans-more-firearms-videos-days-before-national-rally-for-gun-control/?utm_term=.79b88e43b2ac

foxnews.com/tech/2018/03/21/outcry-from-gun-advocates-after-youtube-blocks-videos-on-firearms-assembly-sale.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/youtube-bans-firearm-sales-and-how-to-videos-prompting-backlash

youtu.be/CrOQj1OkO0E

Thanks m8 that was my next link

Oh wouldn't they?????????????

Attached: 1465976961986.jpg (500x375, 28K)

No prob, if you don't understand the nature of this enemy, you won't have a chance at beating this Jewish/Communist monstrosity.

Attached: 39b72a816b530a97551354bf2264f67e.jpg (766x1200, 155K)

> inb4 kys edgelord
But what if users of 4skin just made a platform without the cancer? Run ads for shit tier mobile games that are small enough in size but decent enough to pay well to take care of the site upkeep costs. Probably wouldn't be able to pay content creators unless it really took off but at least the shit tier YouTube policies wouldnt be in effect.

So still no source on the claim "YouTube to ban all gun related videos"
ok

Most content creators use merch and Patreon anyway the last time YouTube said GFY and cut all montenization

Right here. are you blind?
He sites multiple sources in the video if that's not good enough for you. Doubt you read all the sources before typing that either.

Nice shifting the goal posts Chaim. Goebbels was right on the money on your nature, never admit to anything and slip through ones hands like jelly.

Attached: images.png (276x183, 9K)

Oh true. I didn't even think of that. Again, the idea is kinda edgy but it's a possibility if push comes to shove with more and more censorship policies being implemented.

The goal posts were always the same. if wanting sources on an outrageous claim before believing it makes me a jew then so be it.
Watched the video, it didn't back up the claim, nor did it provide sources that does.

We have to do something that's all I know. I loved YouTube but this is honestly the last straw for me.

Sources were provided, you chose to disregard them as not good enough. All according to the rules your kind uses.

Attached: rfr.jpg (554x508, 62K)

theyve already started retard

Here is the exact policy
> support.google.com/youtube/answer/7667605?hl=en

Once again though YouTube is dare I say it, "Jumping the gun" and throwing a wide net and just fucking all videos/channels that have guns in them and demo the firearm

>sources were provided
No. No there was not a single source backing up OP's claim anywhere.
>your kind
kek

Kekked

Attached: funny-dog-humping-legs.jpg (700x532, 111K)

Just use vimeo.

Lol lets start mass flagging call of duty videos and all that shit. Piss off the back bone of youtube and it'll die

They use a combination of subcontractors and AI to decide what gets deleted and doesn't, it won't make a difference attacking them that way, best option is to convince everyone to abandon Googles products entirely.

I agree, the best course of action is to convince creators to abandon YouTube and use another platform. Once I saw someone who had created almost an EXACT copy of YouTube's website but there were no users on it. I'll try to find it again.

Well this thread died. So did all my fun on youtube. gonna go kill myself now.

They day Google bought YouTube was the day it went to shit

i eat bees