I'm such a bastard guys

I'm such a bastard guys
My father has always been very kind and supportive of me
He buys me lots of expensive stuff even when i don't ask
But I constantly feel like i'm ignoring or disregarding him
When he texts me i usually don't text back
When he tries to start deep conversations with me i start getting annoyed and just brush him off
Whenever he tries to invite me somewhere I always turn him down
Just today he invited me to the cinema, said he already bought the tickets
I told him I'm not going and when he tried to convince me i started yelling at him
He sounded so sad and quiet at the end of the conversation
It's such a beautiful day outside and I already feel like a piece of shit

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x732, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he diddle you as a child?

Just tell him you changed your mind and you'll go with him to the cinema dipshit

Why not just go? Wtf is your malfunction?

Jesus fucking Christ, you don't deserve a dad like that

Stop being such a dick and go apologize. do you want these kind of memories after he passes?

This
I my dad was like yours

You know that what your doing is making him sad and if you really feel bad about it you’ll do something now instead of waiting until he’s taking a dirt nap you entitled little shite.

>I told him I'm not going and when he tried to convince me i started yelling at him

1) Apologize to your dad
2) come up with something you two can do together
3) invite him along

Look, I did this to my mom for years. She is super nice, but she annoys the living fuck out of me. It is actually sort of normal. Being an adult means growing out of these behaviors. Everyone has to do it. So you aren't alone.

I need to talk to my dad now.

Don’t trust him OP. He’s trying to get close to your GF and sleep with her.

Your father wants to make you happy and you treat him like a fucking trash bag...
Why don't you go with him at the fucking cinema its not like you gotta spend all day long with him :Q

ether put in an amount of effort to change or shut the fuck up.

>But I constantly feel like i'm ignoring or disregarding him
You are.

>It's such a beautiful day outside and I already feel like a piece of shit
You deserve worse.

But your dad deserves better. So instead of feeling sorry for yourself, call him back up and apologize. Because we both damn well know he didn't go to the cinema after that conversation with you. His soul was crushed ever so slightly more. Call him back up right this instant and apologize for being a massive cunt.

It’s because of people like you why dragonite dad used to be so popular

Get out of your cave and go do more stuff with him. It'll get easier after you start trying.

Your alternative is to feel even worse when he dies and/or gives up on you.

Everything will be just fine if you stick your dick in his ear late at night and ram until he wakes up. Bonus for blowing a load in his ear canal. Stay gay OP.

I wish I met my dad. Fuck you.

I've done this too, user. It's amazing how confused I can make myself be in the middle of it and I'm embarrassed and ashamed afterwards.

So just send lots of time with him. Neither of us will always be so autistic and he'll always love you. He enjoys your company, user

Eat shit and die

youtu.be/doimAhr8DxE

Yes it's true. You're truly a piece of shit. Kill yourself.

I got pictures of watches and cars wtf