What is Sup Forums's regarding interracial marriage?

What is Sup Forums's regarding interracial marriage?

a crime against humanity

What's the world record for black marriage? Probably 6 months at most.

It's okay as long as you have a child of every race.

I know plenty of black couples raising smart, independent and productive white orphans....

that one doesn't really count. it took 4 months to find her body.

get the fuck out with that shit

It really makes me think. The fact that a bunch of autists on the Internet have a stick so far up their asses that they care who other people marry. Might as well watch MTV and follow the lives of the Kardashians closely if you're up to that kind of gossip.

Interracial sex is good.

Bleaching is a ok with me. I love dark skinned women.

I'm dating a black girl.\

I mean, she doesn't like me going on Sup Forums, and I hate her family, other than that we're pretty average and if we ever get married I think it might last a while.

>fucking a black woman
Even black men don't want to do this

>living with negros

Why do you even ask? Sup Forums is Sup Forums, its like asking this bait shit to Hitler.
I am already forced to live with monkeys everyday, i'll die before my lips touch any animals mouth.

>la maymay

Niggers still have the highest marriages to one another like most races. Only degenerate nignogs race mix.

They covet what the white men have. Which is fine, as they only get the shit-tier white women. Meanwhile, we only look for the hot 1% in other races.

Who keeps making these obviously firestarting discussion threads? I think you know the fucking answer by spending 15 minutes here. I really don't understand why this is happening.

Lol you guys and your bantz

Keep dreaming

nothing wrong with it and marrying a black woman gives you the lowest chance of divorce

fpbp

Thread designed to radicalize. Ignore, sage if replying.