Implying this isn't a fantastically written set of consistent pop rock melodies

>implying this isn't a fantastically written set of consistent pop rock melodies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your little music critic bullshit won't change the fact that it's bad
Enjoy it if you want though

I'm sorry your favorite rapper died two days ago but you should try to be less negative.

Coldplay up to Viva la Vida were objectively the best Pop Rock band of the 21st century

lol I'm sorry you can't articulate yourself without projecting

Right back at you there, Captain Negative Underage.

Did I not say enjoy it if you want?
Forced music critic lexicon, projections AND dyslexia? Are you incapable of not sucking?
>a hurr durr yurr negative
Grow the fuck up you nancyboy.

What is this argument? Have you ever been to Sup Forums?

I find their early albums cozy as fuck, but still kinda boring. Last time I listened to this album I noticed I would get bored with most of the songs like 2 minutes in. Very simple and repetitive. Not sure why it bothered me so much. Still though, there are some undeniable gems on their first 4 albums.

>Your little music critic bullshit

uwot m8

None of this is about music. Your arguments are laughable. It's like watching two children argue. Oh, its two children arguing.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THEM IN THE 2010s? Will they ever recover?

(Always In My Head is a great album opener though)

1. Death And All His Friends/Prospekt's March
2. A Rush Of Blood To The Head
3. Parachutes
4. X&Y
5. Ghost Stories
6. Mylo Xyloto
7. A Head Full Of Crappy Pop Synths

Holy shit this is the first time I'm seeing actual praise for AROBTTH on Sup Forums. Fucking LOVE that album. Nice one OP

>viva la vida on 1
FUCK no. I would put it lower than parachutes personally. Other than that, I agree with this list.

STUCK ON THE END
OF THIS BALL AND CHAIN
I'M ON MY WAY BACK DOWN AGAIN

This! I would even say that Viva La Vida is arguably the greatest mainstream rock record of the last 17 years.

Definitely along with Prospekt's March
There simply hasn't been anything like it before or since
It's such a shame they didn't continue in that direction after Eno left them to their own devices, wonder what he makes of their Avicii collaboration?

This

I concurr tho that a rush of blood to the head is their best album

This is the truth

poor man's Doves

if it was fantastically written it wouldn't be pop rock

Coldplay is just melodic alternative rock, morons. Just because they became popular doesn't mean they're pop, or Pop Rock. That's like saying music is Emo because it's emotional; it's a terrible generalization and one-dimensional at most.

AROBTTH is great, I think Colplay's first 4 albums are great and their latest three are almost unlistenable

Went to see them in concert in the summer because my mother wanted to go and had no one to go with. Enjoyable when they played their old music, terrible when they played the new stuff especially the latest album

great was an overstatement, they're good and AROBTTH is the best out of them

>mfw Clocks intro hits

underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=BQeMxWjpr-Y

It can be both you know. Pop is a very broad term that encompasses everything from the Beatles to Nirvana.

Get off this board retard.

This album is actually pretty ok, but everything from there is shit.

You can't deny that their last releases are more poppy tha their earlier stuff

there was a time on Sup Forums where viva la vida was one of the few approved pop records.

Sup Forums also liked Fun. back then so i don't know if that's an endorsement or not.

but Viva La Vida is the best thing that came out of Coldplay

Muse was better than Coldplay, by miles

muse sucks ass and always has, AltNation-core is not good

they went for the big cashout, like lots of artists

everyone liked aim and ignite and despised the album that got them popular. its standard fare. i couldn't into it

rush of blood is a great album though. it was probably like the 10th cd i ever bought or something.

i liked muse when i was in high school but now its just kind of obnoxious to me. plus matt bellamy is crazy, and not in a good way

Wow are people itt for real?

Embarrassing

including viva la vida*

>matt bellamy is crazy, and not in a good way
context?

yeah i just never bought into old Sup Forums's love for aim & ignite. it's not even as good as The Format or Anathallo

Yes yes yes yes.
this is accurate

so Showbiz, Origin, and Absolution are not better than all of Coldplay's discography and anything they will ever produce in this universe?

Probably their best song

yeah they absolutely suck

Format's pretty alrite, if not corny as a mf

They were kinda the first to do it though, as far as the early 00s numale eco friendly hoodie wearing starbucks culture music

duuuude anathallo are awesome

hes a kinda psychotic conspiracy theorist and an egomaniac. that's not why i dont like muse though i like some of their tracks.

when you get a bit older you'll realize how stupid it is to be pretentious about music

Dog Problems was essentially what Panic! At the Disco tried to be and failed

nahhhhhhhhhhh

Panic had their own thing. Panic could arguably be the best pop rock of the 21st century so far now that you mention it

Coldplay are what U2 would sound like if they were good

U2's pre Achtung Baby were way better than any Coldplay