Aboriginal hate thread

aboriginal hate thread

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?

OP is 100% BOgan

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 71K)

65 IQ sub-humans

Haven’t we already had enough of that ?

Attached: FE584742-2EF0-433A-9A5E-547607ABD26F.jpg (1522x2000, 692K)

Attached: 391CAAF0-AF9F-4ADB-822B-77FFAB9A62FA.png (640x1136, 1021K)

U wish u were this aesthetic

Attached: 317C933E-6BF3-4C24-8263-FB429F86C52C.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

nah cunt i'm 100% legend

because fuck the abos. they're filthy cunts who invaded our great country.

You mean Originals, ab means no. So aboriginal means no original.

Of what country?

Thanks for sticking up for me, user. Fuck the white cunts who took our land. Stupid crackers. OP is 100% BOgan.

aus caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarnt

that's just want the nigger-wannabes are called here in aus

what*

Australia is lame in general

get fucked carnt. i bet you're from fuckin the US of A. stupid obese cunt. or maybe you're from the UK; how's the muslim invasion? hmm???

This

Being t h i s d e n s e

Oh ok, atleast they're not the asshole drunk natives from Canada where I live. These people are fucked.

stay mad bogan faggot, nobody gives a fuck

bad bait threads don't deserve good (You)s

Attached: index.png (188x268, 7K)

How could natural selection fail so hard?

get fucked carnt

yeah mate i smoke durries on the hour, and i work in an office. no carnt knows about my abo hate.
fuck aboriginals.

shit sorry bout that my man

suck my dick you coon

Im not even baiting, the natives in northern Canada are fucking drunken asshole and everybody that lives up there can agree, even other natives

better than the abo carnts ay mate. they break into houses, rob people on the street, graffiti our great communities, trash things, act like fuckin rats in a bin, smoke pot and be on the dole erryday
stupid nigger-wannabes

Eat a bush bananna!

Don't lie to us, cunt
I'll bet any money you've got some crackhead shiela, 4 malnourished kids and you're struggling to survive on the dole. You filthy fucking bogan lepers are what's wrong with this country.

we should send the abos to Britian

I reckon you should blow your brains out op

punch the cunt!

found the nigger-wannabes

carnts i live in Cairns and i earn $39/hr for working in a high-end office ya carnt

Aren’t the Aboriginals/Australoids most closely related to the Dravidians of India, or even the Ainu of Japan, and other Japanese that mixed with that population?

nah carnt i lost my dad to suicide when i was 14 (i'm 29 now) and he blew his fucken head off with a double-barrel shottie carnt. it was horrible and i found him. i reckon it was like kurt cobain all over again: instead of courtney love, it was some abo cunt

I feel like they make up such a small percentage of the planet, and are located in such an obscure place that hating them is like hating penguins.

I’m native, I don’t like the other natives. I’m on your side user

oi carnt nuffin wrong with ppenguins don't compare those beautiful things to the most vile cretins this earth has ever seen; even worse than cockroaches ay

What the fuck is wrong with you? DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO PETE GARRETT?

youtube.com/watch?v=ejorQVy3m8E

yeah, indians i think it is, if you look at the darkest skinned indians you can see the resemblance too, much more so than with africans

Dubs of truth.

truth

seconded

but please keep them on ex-con island

Not that guy, but I’m very distantly Native American, as well. It turns out to be a mix between North and South American tribes, in genetics, but I’m unsure of the tribes, maybe Cherokee for one of them, if that Kentucky ancestor born in the early1800s was part of the tribe. Not sure which South American tribe accounts for the rest, possibly one from around the Caribbean Sea, that ended up leaving ancestors in the United States? Strangely, many people with Native American ancestry have scored Central Asian on Ancestry.com, and maybe other tests. Very distant genetic link, presumably.

Not even niggers are as bad as the aboriginal faggots.

What did they do lol?

they are australia's best kept secret, you know how america has area 51 and all that yeah well we have the aborginie, they are a tightly guarded secret known only to australians we are too embarresed to tell anyone because we failed to make them extinct when we discovered australia.
>they can only be described as a degenerative between ape and neanderthal that has somehow managed survive all these years by throwing bent bits of wood at giant hopping rabbit like marsupials, now they no longer need to hunt in such primitiave ways. the australian government gives them enough currency so they can sustain themselves off diesel and cheap wine in boxes this is part of their culture and they call it the dream time.
>some believe the aborigine is the work of the devil splicing a apes brain into a humans body just so he could spite god. nobody knows for sure but its best to stay away form any towns which names are longer then 10 characters long theyve most likely overun the area.

I'm aboriginal myself and they used to beat me up when I was younger until I started boxing lessons and kicked their arses. Stupid fucks.

Are you fully Aboriginal, or half, or something? Why would your own people mess with you like that? Aren’t they relatively close communities, still?

>our land
Always trying to get something for free

White male, 32.
When i grew up my parent taught me that there are assholes out there of every nationality and color. And that the only people who complain about other people are sad hurt people trying to lash out at the world because they feel wronged in some way. Whoever finds any meaning in some arbitrary fact like what color their skin is or what nationality they have is a total shitbag. Feel pride for being a good human being, feel pride for being respectful to others. Feel pride for being strong enough to be secure in yourself and let nothing and no one get you down. And dont make a fool of yourself and condem a whole race for something some individual dildo did to you some time. Get over it. Move on.

Attached: do it.png (535x439, 561K)

Shut up, Nigger.

grow up child.

you clearly haven't come across many abos then, be it nature or nurture, there's clearly something fucked with a lot of them.

Shut up hippy

you yourself dont seem to be a winning specimen either.. just sayin.

>only people who complain about other people are sad hurt people trying to lash out at the world because they feel wronged in some way
Aren't you doing the same here?

make me.

probably.

too obvious

Attached: Yplh18u[1].png (527x409, 26K)

its not bait. its bees.

Attached: bees.jpg (221x228, 7K)

user obviously lives in an inner suburban safe space surrounded by hipsters and cafes.

Go to Geraldton for 2 years. Go to the ATM at 11pm...

Yes there are white animals and excellent boongs... but the percentages of abos who are criminal layabouts cannot be denied

so. even if it is true, what comes from complaining about it on 4 chan ? make you feel good?

Your parents was totally right, but the things that they said is only true in the first world.
Even in the developing countries there is a big gap between whites and non whites, and this more true in 3rd shitholed. Maybe it's not biology but rather sociology i don't know, but statistically mild racism is based on observation and less rare in developing countries.

To offset the white-guiit boongs are just misunderstood drivel that pours out of justice warriors such as yourself.

It's not true. Yes there are good boongs... but on average they are animals

wow, whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about being a dummy.

all people are, civility is a thinly vailed lie. smashed the second it suits us. we are all like this given the situation. we are all animals. deal.

The problem is that aboriginals don't even veil it. They hang in small groups outside train stations and stand over people for money to get drunk. If you walk past one smoking a cigarette you may as well just hand the pack to him. They get abusive and violent if you refuse them a request.

They are anti social from the get go.

And the soft cock appeasenik justice warriors are a large part of the problem. Aboriginals have a massive entitlement complex because everything is handed to them on account of white guilt. Nothing is earnt. Nothing is savoured.

They can't seem to handle it that I don't want to give them a cigarette. Like how dare I? After all I stole their land. Apparently

>Make me
Literally the worst argument you could use on an anonymous imageboard. Kek

Dem fuckin blackies tryna ban australia day mate. fucking cunts ruinin every little fuckin celebration just for their shittt fake land. Fuckin dog cunts