Give me your best IRL enf stories, especially if they involve girls at school...

Give me your best IRL enf stories, especially if they involve girls at school, where any of you faggots lucky enough to accidentally see an amazing pair that you were't supposed too?
Tell me your stories, share your pictures!

Attached: Ferragni-and-Fedez-4.jpg (778x860, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bgn3srgHfuY/?taken-by=adi_edri9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was at a swimming event for school that had grandstands and managed to look down just at the time when a girl in front of me pulled her swimsuit forward for some air, saw her lovely small nipples and went to the bathrooms to masturbate straight away

come on fags, i know some of you perverts have gotta have some stories on girls you crept on

I was at church and my youth pastors wife was talking to me and I saw she was wearing a thong and got hard while sitting right in front of her and she noticed it kept jumping and she gave kind of an angry smile and kept looking at it.

Similar story on spring break, she was drunk and pulled her top out for some air, got a a good look at her pancake nips.

Attached: IMG_3781.png (750x1334, 1.56M)

not too bad so far, keep em coming!

She finally asked me if I was ok so I told and she closed her legs quick, but her nipples got hard. When i got up she saw how thick and long I was. After that sje could never look me in the eyes

bump for interest

Went boating with friends when I was in middle school
7/10 girl and I are tubing together
When shes climbing on to the tube, her bathing suit pulls to the side
I see everything

Was at Disney for senior day back in high school. Bunch of us were in the pool, started jousting with girls on our shoulders. One had no idea how to size a bikini and everyone got a good look at her high school hairy bush (this was 15ish years ago) from the side.

Not much of a story, wish I had my phone on me because her nipples were out in full force lol. Giants and pointy, as you can probably tell

Attached: IMG_3782.png (750x1334, 1.74M)

Friend of mine with giant tits in high school was trying to change shirts without showing anything. Completely fucked up and I got a perfect view of her tits that were popping out of her bra. She just gave me a look and smiled.

Should've fucked her.

Went to boarding school with my sister, she would do our laundry(handwash). I always sat a little infront of her. This is how i discovered that you can see boobs perfectly when chics bend over. I have always done it since.

Have 2 from childhood, one about a nice pair, and another about a nice pussy.

First one happened during the hottest day of summer that year. Our teacher was giving us some corrected exams and it was my turn, the exam fell down and she bent down and took it, that's how we knew that day, that she was wearing no bra.

The other one happened on easter. We were practicing length jump and I was sitting on one point of the "box" of sand(not sure how to call it) and a girl on the other point. She was wearing a pair of shorts,those that cover the ass and that's it, she spread her legs and could see everything in there.

Why are you still trying to convince people this is real? It's clearly fake.

Jesus Christ. Underage virgin fag detected!

In highschool i think sophmore year i sat across from this hoooooooooot blonde slut who always wore skirts and never panties. Anytime she seen me looking towards her she would spread her legs. Every fucking time! I found out after a few weeks that she wore panties all day and took them off in that class. We ended up fucking all over school and it was glorious

ok cool story pal

9 years ago, I was 12 at the time, my friends sister had a birthday party at the local swimming pool. I could come too. At some point during the afternoon, she and her friends ran around the pool, while I was in it. As I got out, one of the at the time 14 y.o. girls ran into me and fell into the pool. She left the pool as soon as possible, not knowing that the top of her bikini tilted because of the fall. So I saw for the first time a nice right A-sized boob.

Mate of mine, Paul Ritz, showed me a photo of his then gf, Nicola Turnbull wearing a shear/see-through bra. and hence my kink for puffy nipples/big areola was born.
She must have only been 15 or 16 in the photo.

What a faggot.

These are my 3 sisters.
I've seen each of their tits at least once.
None of them showed on purpose.

Attached: 20180322_135418.png (1440x1422, 1.28M)

Kik of her ?

not suprisingly none of them kik

Snapchat ?

I know these girls.
They have a group Snapchat which is "wewouldlikebasementdwellinghusbands"

Why would I give their private information out?

>Should've fucked her.
Should've talked to her.

instagram.com/p/Bgn3srgHfuY/?taken-by=adi_edri9

kek

To see if I can have nudes of her

What the hell is enf?

In HS this pervert kid in my year would say dumb shit to me and my
friends, I think we all beat the shit outa him once, saying odd things about
a friends sisters and mother flogged for it, neways this little rodent was caught
Jerking off in the toilets at lunch while staring at someone can't remember he had to have a teacher
escourt him to the toilets after that cause Y12 would kick shit outa him eventually they thought he
matured few months i guess he lured one of the retards into the toilet she's mentally damaged but 8/10 appearance
He was raping her for ages before anyone found out about it, He had to change schools to the next town but people know
people and he had an accident with a bandsaw at the other school.

Little Bitch lost his fingers

No thanks, you're ok

Nice quads
Bad lies

Nice. I sent a request. Hopefully they’ll love my blade skills.

So he was caught raping a girl and only got moved to another town?
Where the fuck do you live?

You believe what you want kiddo

That was well written for a retarded 3rd graded. Good work.

keked fucking hard at this

Some kind of sand nigger or agree shitting country.

>agree kek

*street

Anymore pics of the one on the left?

He was underage for she was not this was near 32 years ago, all kinds of
odd shit happened in small towns.

The guy across from our HS recorded on CamCorder him having sex with his
Dog over the top of his daughters wedding video, 2 people at the school had children to direct relations.

Absolute shit hole of a town.

Hell 1/2 the Abbos there would rape their kids daily cops did shit all, They transferred
police into the area from down south and COPS mysteriously died in car accidents on the most strange roads

Thanks cause the format tools on here are of quality it's my fault.

swimming class, the girl with the biggest tits washed up on my side and she came up too fast and her top went down because of the huge water drop above her huge melons and she struggled to get it back on while she tried climbing out of the pool, best 20 seconds of that decade

Sure

Attached: 20180322_143143.png (848x1410, 1.03M)

I saw a sorority induction ceremony. Some girls had to strip naked in public and stand there offering drinks to passersby.

Some weekends fuckers would head into the HS and shoot
the place up blow the windows out with shotguns then go back to
raping relatives i assume.

Inbred Country towns!!!

embarrassingly needy female

Embarrassed nude female

I was arrested and strip searched with three friends when I was 18. They made us show each other every possible body part during it.

Image verification of big tits?

> younger sister in law and my wife go out with friends regularly
> i play driver for wife and her sister
> sister married guy who's kind of an asshat, works 70+ hours a week
> wife is into bondage and being dominated and must have shared some stories while she was drunk
> another night out, dropped wife at home, and took sister in law home
> she asked me to come in, she was afraid to go in by herself
> took her in, did a walk of the house, went to check on her
> she was laying on her bed, no pants, with rope, vibrator and a dildo on her bed
> sister in law asked me to tie her up and fuck her like i fuck her sister
> fucking her, tied up, she screamed for me to cum inside her
> i happily did
> i didn't untie her, jammed her full with her toys, made her cum a few more times, had her blow me
> nailed her a second time, she came harder and louder, blew a second load in her

> this is just about 7 years ago, and my niece is almost 8. i never asked and she never said anything.

>works 70+ hours a week
>to provide for his family
>is an asshat for it

I was swimming in the lake that my town sits on the edge of and a bus pulled up from one of the city schools. 3 girls got out, one was a 9/10 with big tits (the only that matters out of the three) and they all got in and started fucking around near where I was with my family. 9/10 goes under the water to wet her face or whatever and as she comes up she does it a bit too fast and the water pulled her skimpy bikini down and I saw both of her tits, titty drop style

maybe user himself works 140+ hrs

I can 110% you're Australian

If you'd said it was about 8 years ago, and your niece is 7, I'd buy this. 9 month gestation man.

Calm the fuck down, Pajeet

that's how you know it's fake. user can't do math or doesn't realize people are born after you have sex.

Attached: oops.webm (480x352, 232K)

Your mom fucked not your dad to make that middle one

Did they put a finger up your asses and pussies?

In highschool I sat across from 9/10 qt. She wore a dress one day and didn't cross her legs. Saw her panties.

Did my dad fuck not my mom to make not that middle one?

No. We had to expose ourselves

im not a native speaker and even i understood what user was saying. ur mom is a cheating whore

Shes a smoke show, got some more?

In the old pre-leggings days girls used to always wear sweats. Saw a girl get pants'd at an outdoor assembly. Nice burgundy thong.

Saw Christina R. Get her 38GG + sized monster tits fondled. Dude fished them out of her overalls somehow. They both saw me but made no attempt to stop.
She smiled at me a few times safety that.

In college I knew a girl who was on the school's running team. She was always either changing into her running clothes, or after a run changing into her bathrobe to take a shower, or getting out of the shower to change from her bathrobe back in normal clothes. Everybody living in the dorms had a roommate, so there wasn't ever really any privacy. She said she didn't care about changing in front of people in the dorm rooms because she could do it without flashing anyone. That wasn't true at all, and every time she changed clothes she unintentionally flashed some part of her. The guys who hung out with that group of people pretended that it bothered them that she was always changing in front of them, so that encouraged her to do it all the time just to tease them.

We were in our third year at school when someone had too much to drink and finally let it slip that she had been flashing us this entire time. She was a lot more ashamed of herself after that and didn't bring it up any more.

I think everyone fucked her at least once by the time we graduated.

ya blew it my dude, it was all good until you fucked up with the maths... or are you saying your sperm is so potent, it can give birth in the past?