Let's acknowledge that has a serious problem with finals. Like a writers block but instead its with football...

let's acknowledge that has a serious problem with finals. Like a writers block but instead its with football. Let's also be honest and admit he is world class. At this point I kinda feel sorry for him

What can be done to fix him?

Nothing. He is the argentine Zlatan who statpads against FC Sicilian Fishermen. He is not world class because that would imply he regularly scores goals, not just in finals, but against big teams which he rarely does.

>Let's also be honest and admit he is world class

>scores against 99.9% of teams in the world
>not world class

the whole team played dogshit

why no scrutinism of Pjanic or Dybala's performances?

>scores against 99.9% of teams in the world
>the 0.01% are the likes of Bayern, Real, Atletico i.e. the ones he should score if he wants to win a CL
>somehow he's still world class

ayyy

are any of those guys worth 90 (NINETY) millions euros?

>scrutinism

CHIKE
H
O
K
E

POO

lmao he's even a bigger choker than alexis kek

Dybala is

at least he got an assist.

everyone else didn't do FUCK AL

World class choker

2bh in 2014 WC finals he choked, he was served several balls but didn't managed to do anything with them, as it's his primary job on the field as a pure striker.
He did well last saturday considering how few balls he got, with one he gives a last pass to Mandzukic, but for the 2nd half it's Juventus midfield that is to blame, and its wingers, not the guy who is supposed to finish the team job (same could be said about Fred in 2014 WC semi)

I thought Alexis had a pretty good record in finals

His CL record is atrocious.

Are you looking down on the Scourge of Cagliari?

the Oligarch of Obesity

The Catamite of Sassuolo.

The Punisher of Palermo

Dybala played 100x worse than Higuain

we donate him to your team

Dybala is and I think he touched the ball maybe once In the whole second half.

Higuaín sucks but dybala was their main playmaker; and he was useless. Didn't set Higuaín up for anything at all. Utterly invisible.

Let's be clear, when Higuaín has a Gerard moment or bottles an easy one on one with the keeper, then we can hate him. This match was not really his fault. Dybala takes all of the blame I think. But reals midfield is too much for one young little argie to battle alone with. They should've kept the dab man.

Imagine if they keep Vidal and the dab man, and have them play with dybala? This game would've been 1000x better.