Should rape be legal?

Should rape be legal?

Attached: 5984e154526bd.image.jpg (1200x900, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

literotica.com/s/the-right-to-rape
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Attached: 024_-_symgltv.jpg (540x708, 167K)

PROOF THAT WE LIVE IN A RAPE CULTURE

Good luck with that campaign lol

Is this going to be a new spam thread?

It's not the case of debating if the law will pass, it's the benefits of making it legal.

literotica.com/s/the-right-to-rape

Depends if you'll cry about human rights or actually indulge in reasnoble debate.

Faggot.

If she's ugly or fat then it should be considered charity

If rape should be legal for you, then theft and murder should be legal too

Let's go back to the law of the jungle

what u said nigger!!?

No. It is a fetish me and my partner enjoys, however.

How did you come to that conclusion?

We're only talking about making rape legal.

TRIGGERED!!

Calm down manlet, if you're against making rape legal, throw out some valid points.

Yes, starting with you OP

Attached: 1303991804727.jpg (1000x1504, 107K)

Of course if it’s OP sister or mom or anal rape of OPs gradmother by a big black snake

The human being is tempted to violate the laws

It is not in the nature of an animal to respect hundreds of orders (laws) imposed by superiors

The most detached of his fellows will have the strength to break the laws

only as punishment to those who falsely accuse people of rape

I'm not against rape or this thread, I just don't appreciate someone callung me a "faggot" for no reason.

I wouldn't be discluded from the law, however I carry a gun with me at all times, so please do try.

No. It's considered charity when you rape a lesbian.

no, it’s mean

Shut up faggot

Would like to fuck a midget. It's on my bucket list

Attached: stare.gif (220x292, 417K)

But lesbians can still be hot, so some can still get some dick if they ever snap out of it. Nobody wants to fuck a fat chick aside from pathetic losers or fetishists, so really they should be flattered and grateful if someone rapes them

Sorry Sup Forumsro, no hard feelings, it's a gesture.

Because that would put you above women
It's not fair-play
If you want to deconstruct the laws that place you in equality, as much do it thoroughly

Not really, it would make everyone equal, everyone would need to be on guard. I'm sure there are some fucks out there that think my ugly ass looks sexy.

If rape is legal then other acts of violence would have to be too. If Chad fucks me after football practice I want the right to hurt him back without having to whip my limp straight-dick out.

No, because then there will be one less excuse for why I'm still a virgin.

True

You're missing the point, once he's already in you, you pmuch gave consent, you need to protect yourself before it happens. By threats, being in a crowd etc.

It's not like everyone is gonna rape eachother, people will still know that it "hurts", you just won't get punished for it.

>it would make everyone equal

That's what I meant, sorry for my bad english

You can replace pretty much all of your arguments for rape with arguments for stabbing or punching people.

Not true in this case, see in my scenario, punching and stabbing is still illegal, but rape is not.

So if Chad is caught hitting you while his huge cock is wedged in your anus, he'd only be punished for assault.

replied to wrong user

Do you want to be raped, OP?

if you're muslim it's legal in the UK.

Nope, I'm also well protected and on guard at all times, I have nothing to worry.

What is stopping me from doing it, if I don't have to fear consequences? I grab you on your way home and rape you.

I know what you propose, but I’m saying that your argument for allowing rape follows the same logic as an argument for allowing other acts of violence, and yet you for some reason don’t agree with allowing other acts of violence.

I'll shoot you as a means of self defence.

You tried assaulting me, that's still illegal.

Of course not, because rape should still be viewed as a bad thing, it's just legal, but people need to defend themselves. Let me give you an example.

>woman gets punched
>passes out
>gets raped in alleyway

If the rapit is caught, hell be charged for assault

>woman gets drunk
>lets guy fuck her
>next day claims rape
>rape is legal so she can suck it