i've heard that lebron can't sleep at night ever since that graphical lynching

Superteams

GOAT player can't beat the GOAT team

shitty scouting. he's doing a terrible job of hand-picking his teams

Hes playing the best team of all time

Substitute prime MJ in lebrons place and theyd still get creamed

This. MJ would have 50 but still lose by 20 to this team

unequivocally the worst quints of all time

MJ would have 50 because he's the greatest SG of all time. Lebron is the greatest SF of all time, hence why it's only a "triple double" with 30 points.

Just don't want you guys getting it twisted

As if MJ would let them score that much. Curry would shit his pants

Lebron doesn't have 4 superstars starting like Golden State does.

>mj could guard 5 spaced out and moving 3point shooters

CÚCKED FRAUD BITCH NIGGA

>Why can't one guy guard an entire team of 3-point shooters?

He tried to create a superteam, but his basketball IQ is much lower than Curry's and Durant's

What do you expect from a fucking leaf?

Lebron let Durant and Curry shit all over him. Did he have one block in this game? Jordan would have destroyed Curry.

>Lebron is the greatest SF of all time
That's a funny way to spell Larry Bird senpai

No, he just picks and chooses the players on his team.

BASED quints fellow basedleaf! We are the light in the darkness, the torch against the racism of Trump's America. Maybe Lebron will come to the tolerant Raptors next year!

>To Michael Jordan
>"MICHAEL JORDAN"
>They say he averaged a quadruple-triple
>I once saw him dunk from the three point line
>He beat the Lakers so badly, it gave Magic Johnson AIDS
>...I haven't had an erection in five years...

I don't even like lebron, but it's silly to think that Jordan automatically beats these warriors.

>He beat the Lakers so badly, it gave Magic Johnson AIDS

Dont make us build a Canadian wall you leaf

>implying the Southern wall is getting built
It's just fencing now Cletus

>GOAT player can't beat the GOAT team
LeBron isn't even best player on the floor

Durant AND curry both have been showing him up.

As long as lebron isn't the best player on the floor the cavs have no chance in this series.

>Jordan
>Pippen
>Harper
>Rodman

All lockdown defenders. Think they would manage. Who would stop Jordan on the other end?

KD I guess.

Klay and Draymond are elite defenders, the Bulls don't have as many individual offence threats to match up to the Warriors'.

I agree the defense would be better, but consider the Cavs scored 113 points and still lost handedly in an NBA finals game. Has that even happened before, outside of OT? This is a joke of a finals.

he endorsed and voted for Hillary Clinton

Yeah, and the whole Warriors team are Trump voters.

>If Lebron loses, it doesn't matter. Nobody could be expected to beat such a good team
>but if he wins, he's the GOAT

why do people believe this?

correction: he never actually saw the graffiti. his staff did and painted over it before he could return home.

because it's true

How are those two statements contradictory?

You're essentially saying that losses do not matter against good competition. Why not say that about every series? Just because a team looks "unbeatable" doesn't mean they actually are. If Lebron is truly the GOAT, he'd find a way to elevate his team and win.

lmao larry twink ass would get fucked by legod you delusional whiteboi

Hes playing a team that shot over 50% from the field while half of those shots were from 3. Then they went 22-24 from the line.

this is a valid statement

Lol keep dreaming buddy

they overpaid j.r. smith

Who cares because he's just a slash and mid range shooter with a below average 3 now. Hrs obsolete on offense now without a 3. Jordan's best offensive year in terms of efficiency wouldn't be in the top 100 players this year. Golden state would have that team scrambling all over the court even with your meme handchecking.

I'm a warrior fan but wtf are you talking about. His best offensive year WAS THE BEST EVER untill curry last year

Lebron legit has a terrible ego, if he had to deal with Bird constantly talking shit and making clutch plays he might actually choke under the pressure. He legit has no skin and can't handle the bantz.

Truely the best timeline

The Reddit team and Reddit player getting btfo

Funny how quiet the dick suckers are

game 6

Curry has been more efficient than Jordan's best year every season except his rookie one. Your just talking about total volume. That's not what I'm talking about.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also overpaid tristan thompson.

He played great though. 30/14/10 on 70% shooting is ridiculous.

Which is exactly what you made fun of us saying you fucking retard. If he wins, he's GOAT, if he doesn't he's not supposed to.

>Just because a team looks "unbeatable" doesn't mean they actually are.

Show me somebody who beat them in the playoffs. Fourteen games, so far, against the best their conference and the east has to offer, 14 wins. Unbeatable is not inaccurate here.

This isn't "good" competition, this is unstoppable competition. This is two MVPs in their primes combined with a DPOY and one of the top 5 shooters in the league. It's fucking absurd, and they're going to win titles from now until they get bored or greedy.

im born and raised in seattle. I have absolutely no affiliation with either team. I like players on each team. I llike Lebron and Kyrie, I like klay thompson, I like KD (fuck the thunder). But come the fuck on. Its a 32 year old lebron that can get to the rim every single possession against what might be the best team of all time? I get that you don't like lebron. You can talk shit about his other finals losses, but this one is such BS. 2 MVPs and a DPOY (and klay thompson whos really fuckking good and people tend to blow him off even tho hes more of a franchise player than steph (whos really fucking good but I can't stand)) and still lebron gets flamed. I mean the series isn't over, it was 0-2 last year, but this is so lame. Its really just KD that makes me so salty. Not even that hes on the team, but that he tries to talk shit. I mean come the fuck on man. You want to win a ring, I get it, its a really good team that actually knows what the fuck ball movement is. I mean the cavs entire offense is either lebron or kyrie iso and thats it. So I respect the fuck out of the warriors. If you don't you're just a meme or a troll or actually autistic. But fuck, KD trying to be all aggressive and attitudy is such a joke. But then again Sup Forums is not for personal rants, so yes, i fucked up. I guess I just want a good series and this is such shit. Some 8th/9th man in the roto needs to lay steph the fuck out. I mean the kid can ball, he can stroke. But its the fucking finals. Lay that mother fucker out instead of giving him 20 easy free throws. Fuck, i'm more tilted from those first 2 games then the last 3 seahawks seasons........fuck *tips fedora*

^ that was me. I had a lot of feels at one time. Sorry for the block of text. I just want to see some competition

I agree with everything you said bro

*tips back*

He a bitch-made SJW

Are you retarded? Jordan is a player, the Warriors are a team.

Playing your entire fucking career in the East during the longest and most profound period of Eastern Conference weakness leads to being overrated.

LeBron is a genius stat padder, I'll give him that, but 3*/8 speaks for itself. I hope he retires soon with all these Ls piling up because he's a virus against the enjoyment of the NBA

Right, but the West is much stronger than it was in Jordan's day. Jordan had a tougher road but easier opponents when he reached the finals, hence 6 for 6. Lebron played in the West, I don't think he would have lost a single Finals. But he also would have reached fewer Finals.

*If Lebron played in the West

He'll they've lost 1 time since March 11th. They're 29-1 in their last 30

Lebron is part of 3 championship worthy teams, suspensions aside, which is great and all. But I bring up this East vs West discrepancy only because Lebron's stats and "58 finals in a row" nonsense are lauded as some supreme accomplishment. It overrates him. I mean look up the All NBA teams during his career vs the West. It's alarming.

Right, and I'm just pointing out the strength of the west today compared to most of the 90s because the "lol Lebron only has 3 rings" talk is ridiculous. It underrates him.

He tried to create a superteam, but his basketball IQ is much lower than Curry's and Durant's

No, just no.