What group do you hate the most?You can only chose one.I will go with the Jews

What group do you hate the most?You can only chose one.I will go with the Jews

Attached: Judaism.jpg (750x750, 82K)

I have a problem.
I hate women.
But I'm not gay.
>mfw I pissed off my wife last night and she is still steaming about it but all I wanted to do last night was zone out and go to bed.
>She decided that she needed to talk about bullshit and be cuddle.

I prob missed some sex action last night because I was being an asshole too.

People who act tribal based on their identity.

Without a doubt, Jews.
Sub-human filth.

>being this beta
>blaming it on women
kek

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1500x1500, 147K)

I hate people that are smart enough to know they have problems, but not smart enough realizing how to solve them. OH HI THERE OP.

Like Einstein and Mendelssohn! The creators of Superman. Robert Oppenheimer and Leo Szilard. John von Neumann. Richard Feynman. Niels Bohr. Etc.

Ya know, I've noticed that the people who bitch about Jews are nearly always stupid failures looking for a boogeyman to blame. Sounds about right.

Social Marxists. So that pretty much covers what you hate too.

Attached: people who annoy you.png (500x301, 172K)

Shut up, kike.

Found a Jew.

Gotta warm up the oven. After all, the only good jew is a dead jew.

Wow. Ok, so you realize there are many many problems with our planet as a whole.

>realize how to solve each identified issue immediately.

The subhuman filth that spams white supremacist material online. Put down your edgy Jordan Peterson pop culture novela and read a history or philosophy book instead.

It's the Zionist Jews ya dope

Are you implying Jordan Peterson is a white supremacist?

You are like a downsy with a PhD, no matter what you're still retarded

>White Supremacist Material, Jordan Perterson.

Are you retarded?

found the social science student

Attached: 1503202636298.jpg (400x400, 91K)

kikes, hands down

They manipulated the gold standard away

You know what's fucked up. The Zionist Jews. Aren't even the worst ones. The American Jews that have nothing to do with Israel. They're the worst. They're fucking Scum.

You realize we put Israel there right

Actually England was more instrumental in that, so unless you're English, there is not much "we" to it.

Everyone hates you

Fuck you faggot.
You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.
I on the other hand have and seen the full effects of women.
Pussy is great but goddamn they are dense fuckers.

All jews are scum.

I would consider one our biggest allies we one the war with on our side

I hate kangz and qweenz
They should be beheaded like Louis the XVI

So a very broad we, where you decide to take part in the blame of an ill conceived idea? Okay then.

without a doubt hate fucking muslims the most...

Attached: A7D0FD88-3531-406C-A2B3-4047CAC4B7F7.jpg (480x502, 43K)

Racism first appears in dictionaries from 1903, 30 years before it first appears in Trotsky's writing as 'racistov' which you'll note isn't even fucking English since Trotsky was fucking Russian.

Antisemitic first appears in the work of Wilhelm Marr (who was even a fucking Jew you could've made you point even without making up imaginary people).

Sexism comes from Pauline Leet. That one's at least English, so you're getting closer, although you still made someone up for no reason and the inventor still isn't a Jew.

Nazi could be, I don't know offhand, but given your track record it's a good bet you made that source up too.

Read a book idiot. You might as well be a false flag since you make your movement look like uneducated memesters with no ability to do basic factchecking.

I am redpilled on the Jews. But... while I know including them into a society undermines that society, my hatred is reserved for ragheads. Camel jockeys. Muslims. I swear to all I value if there was a mass cleansing of Europe regarding muslims I would join that version of the SS. Muslims are fucking filth.

Also communists. Anyone who unironically supports communism needs to die.

The decision was a mistake idc who made it lol

Of course it was a mistake, there were Palestinians back then who were offering to start up a democratic state in the area, with the provision that jews would be welcome to move there if they wanted to. But no, apparently the right reply to someone trying to create an ethno-state while killing a bunch of people, was to give that bunch of people an ethno-state.

Jeebus!
Back to leldit faggot!