My friend just grew weed for the first time and gave me some for free...

My friend just grew weed for the first time and gave me some for free. He just used water and regular dirt with some compost. How much do you think this much would be worth if he sold it to me? Or if I were to hypothetically sell it how much would I make?

Attached: 933E3792-BE46-463B-AFEC-CFA530B43915.jpg (3264x2448, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

www(dot)vf.is/adsent/latum-verkin-tala/82631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're asking on the internet I'd recommend you just don't. Don't anything.

Attached: 1521675595608.jpg (750x705, 124K)

Hey drugs aren't cool here dude...

Attached: IMG_0702.jpg (600x600, 90K)

2nded

Make a closeup pic of a bud
Judging from what i see now, it doesn't look bad

Use your state drivers license so I can get a good idea of the size of the bud

Attached: Untitled.png (512x254, 151K)

Attached: 2.png (512x258, 197K)

Shitty camera

Attached: 4D08E332-5C26-40DE-A521-EB063803D0A8.png (750x1334, 1.48M)

Hold it up next to your face

This is shit tier ditchweed. I wouldn't smoke it if you gave it to me for free.

I'll smoke your face, nigger!

Nah man smells like juicy fruit gum and liqourice, tastes very a bit like liquor ice and it has a really nice high, most of what we get around here is either hydro, which fucks you up, or shitty brick weed. This is a nice change

Jar is worth more than the weed / 10

Its not that bad actually. I use organic soil for mine. It just doesnt look cured right but still smokeable. Not mids.

I’ll take a better picture give me a second

Looks nice
Enjoy

Attached: 1516922742548.png (597x454, 437K)

I'd pay like 10 a g but that's standard

That is a freakin' nice jar. How much for just the jar? You keep whatever crap is inside.

>and then theres this faggot

Dont listen to these fucks. Its decent weed. Mids have seeds in it, that just looks outdoor grown which is fine. Sell that shit 15 a g.

Who the fuck buys outdoor grown weed for 15 a g?
Oh right, edgy 15 year olds

Attached: 12947254-BDDA-4CA5-98EE-AFCE2785622E.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

Dude outdoor is underrated as hell, indoor indicas are nice but sativas are best grown outdoors, a greenhouse produces the best bud imo

www(dot)vf.is/adsent/latum-verkin-tala/82631 best weed ever

Yeah, looks decent
Smoke dat sheit

The entire state of north carolina. Which is where im at. Lol

Don’t click it’s CP

Looks like maybe a Z and a half?

Wouldnt sell for any more than 220 for outdoor up here in canada

150 for all

I'm yuro and i pay 8 euro max per g for outdoor weed
That's about 10 dollars

Looks like about an ounce in CT it's worth anywhere from 100-300 depending on quality

Mosy people DONT know what outdoor vs indoor is. Like a big amount. Weed is weed to some people. I try telling them the strain name and i stillget laughed at like i made the name up.
Retards.

Attached: Capture.jpg (602x191, 22K)

This shit is fuckin terrible. Trust me. Don't sell it to anyone unless you don't mind dealing with getting your ass beat for ripping people off.

About 40-80 dollars, depending on if it's cured and what genetics it is and how well trimmed, and what region of the world you live in.

Pretty sure outdoor on the markets is going for like $80 an oz shipped. But that's actual good weed. It's not dried up grass clippings full of chlorophyll like op's weed. I would say the whole lot is worth about $2.00. that's how much a box of cheap trash bags cost. Spend the 2 bucks and throw that shit away. Thank me later.

While we’re here how much longer do you think my plant has left? Also grown with nothing but my own organic soil mix and rainwater

Attached: 428A5D3E-51C1-46D7-AFC0-5400CA72CF48.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

Strain is sour diesel by the way

Didn't the cops just fuckin' say don't smoke weed? There's millions of other hobbies to respect and you temp internet addicts with this shit? REally?

wew

Nigga wut

Way too sativa for me, but looking good. You lolipop it?

selling drugs is a nigger tier activity. just be glad for your free weed you nerd

Attached: 1385832270232.jpg (1826x2400, 495K)

>first batch ever
>how much would it be worth
exactly as much as you paid for it. that actually looks decent for a first time though. must have had good seeds. lol when I started I used some bag seeds from years before. no clue what they were, and probably reggest of the regs. put my heart and soul into them for 3 months. came time to harvest and the buds were mostly air. lol I was devastated.

this. use license to help us see

Attached: 1520950709187.webm (852x478, 718K)

outdoor, right? so they are in vegetation right? I'd say maybe a month or so.

Can you fellate the plant for me please?

Nah man southern hemisphere

Thanks man, nah I topped and LSTd but that’s it

pretty good looking nug. 20 bucks a gram is standard where i live

you should buy one of those jewelery magnifiers and keep an eye on the trichomes, when they turn from clear to cloudy is when you should harvest

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

never, ever ever paid more than 15/g in my fucking LIFE dude. anybody tell me their shit is $50 an eighth, it better sparkle like a fucking Christmas tree

you gotta find new friends dude, yours are literally living off of you

10 a g for top shit all day , where do y'all live

10€ for 1 gramm

this dude is an asshole, disregard.