What is your interpretation of this facial expression?

What is your interpretation of this facial expression?

Attached: 1496964105550.webm (1920x1080, 1.32M)

My face reading game is a bit rusty. But I think it says " I bet you need your aspie friends to decipher my facial expressions "

cunt

Reading r/incels

The speedy look away after the smile makes me think that she's just being nice, giving the old smile and shake.
But the look before that says that she was staring and did the smile to seem less awkward.

untrustworthy of the situation, uncomfortable in the surrounding
perhaps making eye contact with someone she didn't want to

She's flirting, but get shy and turns away. She wants my shit.

Girls will look away or down when they're to turned on by you to maintain eye contact.

It says she knows most guys want her. However looking at you, she is saying to herself, that you never have a chance. In other words, this is the kind of chick who you ignore, and fuck her best friend. It'll drive her insane.

Friendzone hits again

mean cunt

If you want to avoid the friendzone, simply walk away from it. Cut ties with the cunt, and leave her to handle her emotional baggage all on her own. Refuse to talk to her unless it is on YOUR terms. And even then, let her stew for a few months. Then just say "Hey" and keep it pushing. After she has her has her emotional breakdown demanding to know why you're ignoring her, simply say "Welcome to my world" and leave it at that. Shit'll either get you laid, or she'll leve you alone for good. Either way it's a fucking win for you.

she doesn't have the flirtatious look in her eyes at all though

"that is pretty good"

Isn't not being able to understand or make facial expressions the definition of autism.

arrogance
disrespect

You've never spoken to a woman, have you?

she's watching something that is turning her on and then looks at me because she wants me to make a move on her

>You've never spoken to a woman, have you?

More than my fair share. And you can see condescension from across a room. This bitch is oozing it all over.

not at all dude... this is coming from a woman

"Okey it will do"

i really dont care about you or what you're saying nod and smile

even if you are a woman, you're a Sup Forumstard. You don't know what flirting looks like

It looks like she just stares into the camera and nothing more.

trying not to smile and succeding

thats the "turn look at my friend with the camera, is that a red light? oh hes actually recording *smirk* look away smugly" it means nothing

>assuming

she just farted loud