I-Is it too late to start university at 23? I just feel its too late

I-Is it too late to start university at 23? I just feel its too late...

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/pub/81-004-x/2010005/article/11386-eng.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too late
i have retired with 21

It's better than doing nothing

Why do you think it's too late?

currently wagecucking
people finish at 23

No, if anything it's a good age to start. I'd say any time in your 20's will work. I don't even think student loans or any other type of public funding should be granted until age 21. If more people had to spend a few years working in the real world before starting university we would likely have less fools taking useless degrees like english literature or gender studies and treating it like an extension of highschool

I had a 32 year old man in my class, once.
Never too late.

If anything most people go to university far too early.

it's not

I'm going back to school at 25. I already have a lot of credits so I'll probably be done at 26 or 27, but similar to you. What are your prospects without getting a degree and what degree are you going for? Can you get a good blue collar job?

23 is definitely not too late

Unless you're like in your late 60s it's not too late.

Will be going for Computer Engineering or Civil engineering, haven't decided.

I've been working a crap job in a post office for 2 years, no progression

Never is too late man

It's never too late to study, my friend.

23 is the median age of students, median graduation age isn't until 25. You're fine.
statcan.gc.ca/pub/81-004-x/2010005/article/11386-eng.htm

Too late man better kill yourself
maybe you will make it in time in your next reincarnation

>23
You just left the diapers, op.

doesn't that include grad/law/phamarcy/med etc.
everyone finishes undergrad at 22-23 here

Your age could be in your favour with the ladies.

>lol look at this loser he's 23 and in first year

If that's how you think then maybe it's better that you don't go at all.

convince me otherwise, I doubt 18 year olds will be onmy dick because of maturity, I look young twenties anyway

no, idiot, just do it.

No, especially since it looks like companies are close to a cure for aging.

t. someone who went back to school at 26

>I just feel its too late.
Why?

won't be with peers my age, people my age newly finishing uni and getting sick jobs

I am starting this fall at 21... I'm not being a dormfag though

there are 40 year olds going to class for MBAs bro it's ever too late

Learn a trade, nigger.

>won't be with peers my age
Not like you're 50, the difference is not that big. Also the goal is not socializing but getting education.

why would I want to be a manual labor cuck ?

Just say that you focused on working in your younger days and now want to continue with school, that will impress everybody and make them respect you.

You're still 23 so nobody will notice or care anyway.

23 is still very young

Nope, medfags graduate at about 28, assuming they started college at 18 and there is no gap years between grad and undergrad which is in all honesty quite difficult to pull off, since medschool demands hospital experience, MCAT and perhaps lots of recommendation and research, and on top of actually applying and going for interviews, you'll probably need a gap year.

I meant that study probably includes med/dentistry etc. which people graduate much later on, people finish undergrad at 22-23 here

Stop beinga whiny wagecuck and do it. If you truly got the skills your initial success will map up for the "years lost".

make up*

you're fine
I know that feel by the way

>Will be going for Computer Engineering or Civil engineering, haven't decided.
go civ and get into GTA roadwork, top notch stuff

Nope, don't think so, would be really weird to throw in people in graduate school because in the first place not all undergrads go on to graduate school.

If you can end your studies before your 30's it is not late at all.

Not at all

No, i started with 24

I'll finish at 26 or 27, maybe a mastersbut that will bring it to 29

At least you were wagecucking and making money. I'm starting college again this year after spending many years being an autistic, shut-in NEET. 23 is still young anyways.

Are you the guy who didn't go to uni because Sup Forums told you it was a waste of time?

Either way, go to fucking uni silly. The longer you wait, the less time you'll spend at your full earning potential. You'd only be a couple years older at most than the first-year average student. I taught some classes at SFU, and there were plenty of students in their 30's.

It sounds like you've got to fix your attitude m8. Computer/civil engineering are both great choices. This view that you're too old at 23 is just poisonous

>won't be with peers my age
you can approach younger women

>If you can end your studies before your 30's it is not late at all.
this

t. 27

Don't go uni dummy. You'll be indoctrinated and become a libtard.

Correlation =/= causation; the fact that middle and upper-middle income students who can afford uni tend to be left-leaning and numerous other factors may be hidden variables. Not to mention that it's perfectly easy to maintain any ideology at uni and even only associate with people who hold those beliefs, and that exposure to people who hold different beliefs can help you understand them better and is well worth getting an education that can multiply your earnings and standard of living. Don't be an idiot.

This kid already listened to Sup Forumslutants like you, and look where it got him.

>when you have to work to keep studying
Life feels unfair but at the end my T H I C C CV and UNAM title will BTFO any Tec of Montegay back to their shitty province

Its not late OP, im 21 and starting architecture this fall, my dad just graduated last year and he is 42

It's never too late to get an education, user. Hope you do well if you decide to go.

I'm 24 and going to uni next semester, this thread gave me hope

what's the alternative? continual wagecucking? go to university for something viable that you're interested in, you'll finish at 27 and retire at 65, that's 38 years of work compared to 34, is that really such a difference?

nah, I started uni at 22 and yeah most of my peers are younger than me but you don't really notice it you know? When you're hanging out with other students and having some fun or working on a project together you always forget there's a few years of age gap between you

Nah, i know people who started in their late 30s

Obviously I can't say it's early to start university at 23 but it's not so late as you think. Here in Korea, most usually start university at 20 but all grown up men must serve in the army for like 2 years so most of them graduate at 26 or 27. So I believe 23 is not that late to start university. Just give it a go. Late is better than never. You will realize that a college degree is of great use in everything you'd wish to do.

Found the shill.
I know how you feel.

I went at 23.

Now I am 30 and 1.5 years from my master's.

I will be making 90k+ a year then

If I would have stayed uneducated white trash I'd be making 14k-19k a year.

It might suck hard at times, but I have to do it, and it will all be worth it, it has never not been worth it.

You all keep up, you can do it

waht did you study/will get your masters in/job???

I'm under the impression that anything over 70k usd is amazing for a single

I heard it's compulsory for all the Singaporean men to serve in the army just like it is for us Koreans.. I wish I'd been born in a country where I don't have to serve in the fucking military...

>not going into medicine
You missed out on the 300k starting train.

What would they do if you decide to go AWOL?

And I wish France have military training to kick my ass when I needed it.

then I'll be put behind bars for several years as soon as I get caught. It's like a felony in Korea

Im 22 and I look 15

Fuck. Same.

>hyuck hyuck, i may mop floors for a living and live in poverty but at least i ain't no dang libTURD!

No man. take it from me, 18-20 year olds should not be allowed to start Uni. I did and I pissed away $32,000 in savings on dorm, drinking, weed, and a hooker this one time. And for all of it, my GPA is in the shitter and i'm not much closer to getting my bachelors.
I'm not saying everyones this retarded, but either way i've seen older students in first and second year classes and they tend to be much more focused .

very true mate, it should be 22 so at least the brain should be on its last stage/finishing growth, of the logic and reason centres rather than still relying on the childhood thinking processes from the amagdyla.