You wake up

>you wake up
>go outside
>see this
Wat do?

commit suicide

Cross the border and go back to Chile

Wonder how going outside led me indoors.

Allahu akbar heil hitler

wonder why there is giant floating text on the left

J E W
E
W

kek

Wonder how Sup Forums got outside

heh

Kms because I've become colorblind

hitler killed 3 million poles

>mfw FUCKING NAZI IS IN ASIA NOW
surrender, we have no other choice

cry tears of joy

Why? Hitler loved Islam, and hated those who worked for the Jews

While you were asleep they put a party hall right next to your room.

German efficiency.

I would go to Santa Catarina

6years of 3rd Reich for 20 years of this life

call in a drone strike

God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to conquer and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our great and noble race.

Go through the 5 stages of acceptance.

But it's indoors. Was I sleeping in a toilet or something?
>Waht do?
Become a terrorist. Germany suck not only at winning wars but in protecting their people too. Wherever I go I must also rape.

>

If I were Nazi government, I would certain kill 4ch users as useless subhumans with Jews or Muslim no matter they're white and that's what exactly they wanted.

But you are a Sup Forums user

Meh... Another day... I guess?

Heil Hitler!

Timbó - Santa Catarina

die