What does Sup Forums think of anchor babies?

What does Sup Forums think of anchor babies?
Any of them here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-13/chinese-maternity-tourists-and-the-business-of-being-born-american
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift#Resolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Until the law changes, they are legal, so if you are a constitutionalist, you should have no problem with it. We are a nation of immigrants. Perhaps that will change one day but for now if you are born on American soil, you are a citizen. However illegal immigrants should be deported with all haste. If this splits up families, so be it, breaking the law does that all the time.

Personally I think the USA is done absorbing immigrants and we can be selective with citizenship but that is not the law.

I am against it.
We need to change the constitution here.
The fact that you can come here illegally, pop a kid out of your dirty twat and make your whole family legal is ridiculous.

the child should be able to stay but the parents should have to go back

Our founding fathers obviously never meant for it to be interpreted in this way. (((They))) have used this loophole to wage demographic warfare against whitey.

It's also worth mentioning that Mexico has essentially seized control of our entire immigration system, both legal and illegal. Sucks for people like my cousins in France who would like to move here but can't even get work visas.

Those are bambino belissimos, they are adult diapers for adults baby fetishists.

OP is there something you aren't telling us?

Anchor babies would have made sense when traveling to the US might have taken weeks. Works for a pre-steam world.

The 14th Amendment was added after the Civil War in order to overrule the Supreme Court’s Dred Scott decision, which had held that black slaves were not citizens of the United States.

It was specifically for slaves not born in the US an their children. It was not written so tht Consuela could run across the border 8.5 months pregnant and drop out a green card.

We are also NOT a nation of immigrants. We were a nation of settlers. We settled the land.

Your points are the left's points and they are bullshit.

The baby in pic should be Chinese.

My id is pol, I shit in diapers, and I demand an anwser

My points are irrelevant. If you want the law changed, lobby for it. Saying my points are "leftist" when they are constitutional, and I follow it up by saying I think the law should be changed, means you didn't even read my post.

This.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-05-13/chinese-maternity-tourists-and-the-business-of-being-born-american

The drafters of the 14th amendment had no intention of conferring citizenship on the children of aliens who happened to be born in the U.S.

For a hundred years, that was how it stood, with only one case adding the caveat that children born to LEGAL permanent residents of the U.S., gainfully employed, and who were not employed by a foreign government would also be deemed citizens under the 14th Amendment. (United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 1898.)

It was a footnote in a 1982 opinion Justice Brennan's 5-4 opinion in Plyler v. Doe, asserting that “no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment ‘jurisdiction’ can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful.” (Other than the part about one being lawful and the other not.)

It was not the law until 1982... Got it ?

Well clearly you are passionate about the issue but the original intentions are not relevant today (like Cubans becoming citizens if they set foot on the USA. Interesting times on Florida beaches!)

Did you write your representatives in Congress or are you still thinking 'bout it?

Fuck them
Their parents only have them for monetary gain
They are thise assholes who are "proud mexicans" while not knowing shit about their parents country and chimping out
But if they come to mexico then they will start saying that they are "proud americams". Ungrateful fucks
Seriously, fuck them. Put all of them in a single school with one mentally unstable white kid

Actually sounds kind of fun.
t. mentally unstable white kid

OP is a diaperfag

Yeah I remember the Mariel Boatlift

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mariel_boatlift#Resolution

We gained 125,000 criminals and mental patients from Cuba coming on 1,700 boats!

but hey.. it was never constitutional, just like city gun restrictions aren't.. What ever my actions are to rectify it, does not change the fact that is not and never was constitutional and that we have not always been a country of immigrants.

delete this

Will Trump change the law so anchor babies don't automatically get citizenship if the parents are illegally here?

Hey you bastard I demand answers from you and your diaperfag ass!

Hey, come to #diaper on irc.rizon.net. Use Mibbit if you have to. It'll be fun.

Thats NMSU.. Woot! went there

you can call me whatever you want but, I'm not a retarded spic who's out at rally's holding a Mexican flag because i'm proud of my heritage. I know the third world shit hole Mexico they have nothing going for, them most people there don't trust there government most anchor babies that are Mexican are the ones who are prideful about being Mexican. I find it amusing that the ones that are illegal are asking for justice and, a better future when half of the fuckers are people who, dropped out of elementary to hop the fence for better jobs when they still make shit and, are overworked like bugs its hilarious that they are complaining about shit.