"Yeah we're taking over the South China Sea, what are you gonna do about it white boy?"

"Yeah we're taking over the South China Sea, what are you gonna do about it white boy?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio-class_submarine#SSBN.2FSSGN_conversions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Project force, something you chinks can't do.

>inb4 muh Russian anti-ship missiles

Id be terrified to see what a fully war mobilized china could do,

They could put an aircraft carrier to sea ever 36 hours probably.

Why does America give a single flying fuck about the South China Sea?
What is there thats worth fighting over?

President Monroe is rolling in his grave

the gold

Japan beat them senpai. they are cucked

give me a reason not to genuinely worry about WW3 now.

1/3 of global trade passes through it

How do the chinks manage to get the other chinks to work together? Asians in general suck shit at teamwork? How do asian militaries even operate?

Bring over some Japs and South Koreans to have fun with your mothers, wives and sisters.

Nanking was a test run, Yang.

>They could put an aircraft carrier to sea ever 36 hours probably.
>implying

People really underestimate the power of the US Navy. We are untouchable. Even if they sank every one of our carriers, we'd still be BY FAR the world's most powerful navy. No one can fuck with us, not even the Chinese. Hell, Russia, the EU, and China combined couldn't defeat us at sea.

Cargo ships go through there. Therefore we must retain military superiority over it.

Just check out the show of force when Iran threatened to close of the Suez Canal.

Put the keys to your toys on the top shelf...

They would do the same thing we did in the last war

make tanks and ships faster than we can sink them and blow them up.

What is China's official justification for their absurd claim of most of the South China Sea? It doesn't make any sense if you look at the boundary they want to draw for themselves.

Nothing sir,,, uhh please have our electronics tech field jobs. NO NO.. dont worry about us... we are working on becoming day laborers and other manual labor once we solve our "immigrant" problem.

Uhh one more thing.. sir wong sir.. what size would u like me to sew your nikes for you?

This is a radicalization thread. Gooks are a threat though.

Still, shit thread.

that's the perception the media creates. I've never seen a single news report about either china OR japan that wasn't just shitting all over the country

we're trying to destroy their sovereignty. even japan's

yes, wel, 1/3 of global tradable goods are created in china, so it makes sense that they'd control it.

That's incredibly unlikely, bro. This isn't 1944. We have stealth bombers that can take off from Missouri and hit anything in the world, anytime, in a very short period.

We're not dealing with a pre-space age war here, user. You don't simply outproduce against icbm's.

How hard would it be without factories though?

It's justified by the fact no one can stop them

Although, you cucks realize that in WWII Submarines destroyed 85% of the enemy fleet right?

Joke I once heard between a Brit and a burger

>American: how's having the second largest navy in the world?
>Brit: how's having the second best?

But in all honesty naval warfare is useless nowadays. Take out the aircraft carriers and the rest become sitting ducks compared to aircraft and missiles. Yes it's sad but the glory days of ocean naval ship to ship battle is over

im ok with this

soon i will only need to learn chinese to travel asia

>icbms

Because global thermonuclear war is totally worth a shit ass place like the South China Sea

>Take out the aircraft carriers and the rest become sitting ducks compared to aircraft and missiles. Yes it's sad but the glory days of ocean naval ship to ship battle is over

last time we fought, we fucked them up. I woudnt worry about them.

>Forgetting about Submarines

This.

China would be dead in a month.

People on here unless they are in the know have no idea what the U.S military is capable of.

How about weather warfare as well as pic related.

Why is that always US wants to eliminate China and Russia and always the US see them as major threats? Start shits gets hit

>submarines
Who do you think is firing the missiles?

My ancestors are smiling upon me Whitebois. The century of humilation is over First the south china sea then mongolia then raze europe to the ground.

RODS FROM GOD, BABY!

>obongo
>white boy

he's the one who let this happen

Submarines are a different issue altogether however they won't be doing much besides attacking ships

or launching nukes which is to be avoided at all costs

Unless there is a sub that can land men or carry planes that I'm not aware of

I'm just going to let you indulge in the unclassified info of our glorious Submarines.

>multi billion dollar target orbiting in space

ICBMs get the job done just fine, there's no need for that impractical thing.

>subs that carry planes and land marines
You're like 60 years behind the times. We have subs that can do both and have been used in the past. But that's not the job of the sub anyway. Persistant threat of offshore missile launches cannot be underestimated.

navies are essential to deploying ground forces. the us has the best army because the navy is necessary to secure and deploy our ground forces.

no one else can play offense. china coudn't invade soth america or the ME to weild influence in the "peaceful" decisions that their governments make which are "totally no coerced"

they need the navy for that. it's not that naval warfare is obsolete. naval forces are the backbone of US "diplomacy." that's why we expand the navy, to the complaints of the generals. as is russia and china and france. we don't expect to use them to win wars. we use em to threaten foreign countries to do the things we want.

it's ALSO why china expanded its territory in the shoals, so that we CAN'T do that to them

China would still be fucked in a traditional war. Even with or without nukes. The nukes are the only deterrent, though. No one wants to be hit by 200 nukes. America might have 10x that amount, but even if we use them, unless they were retaliatory nukes, we'd be seen as the bad guys.

Even more than we already are.

Not give a shit because that's your playground not ours.

Also since when do Chinese soldiers use the QBZ-03, I thought the QBZ-95 was supposed to be their standard issue rifle?

Look up Boomers, GN's, and Fast Attacks.

>nuke damage without EMPs or nuclear fallout

sound bretty gud to me

>Unless there is a sub that can land men or carry planes that I'm not aware of

Oh, they can land SEALs, but zerging their eastern seaboard with Tomahawks can put shipbuilding, ship deployment, and any sort of maritime force projection out of the question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio-class_submarine#SSBN.2FSSGN_conversions

>Brits think that their history of being the most powerful navy somehow magically makes them the current best
The U.S armed forces are better than their counterparts in EVERY way.
Except we have women, that part is gay as fuck

We'll just move all our sweatshops to India and watch as your economy collapses

>nuclear subs wont be doing much besides attacking ships

time to stop posting leaf

>think its a magic eye puzzle
>cross eyes
>arr rook same

Holy shit, I'm too drunk for this magic eye chink shit.

Waiting for the module to come around to a target on the other side of the world doesn't sound like a lot of fun, nor does the prospect of having to undertake a space mission to reload.

what's wrong with EMPs?

we can't beat china in a land war. as mentioned earlier, global naval forces would all simultaneously eliminate each other at the outbreak of a conventional war by attacking from land-based platforms.

which means that we'd have to land in china with our air force and ground force. which we cannot do.

america's military is a diplomatic tool.

>leaf flag
>chinese dicksucker

like poetry

>not scheduling an hour with your designated slip n slide 4 months into the deployment
pfft

Oh look, it's this argument again.

>What is total war?

This to an extent. Surface ships will go the way of the big Battleships. With the power available to modern aircraft and the unprecedented strike range and accuracy of anti-ship missiles, surface ships would be very vulnerable. Just like the Battleships were to carriers.

You also allow fags in not just your navy but all your armed forces

EMP's disable friendly forces as well

no EMP = swarm the destroyed area right after

if we were even considering using the device it would be in geosynchronous orbit over the general area far in advance

also, you think there's only one?

Navy implements a blockade in the straits of Malacca.

China starves to death.

Reminder that: Europeans only managed to get one shitty port city from china and ended up making it great for us Haha you cucks literally raised another man's kid

Holy shit you are so misinformed its hilarious

You are seriously overestimating China's military and technological ability.

We're at least 15 years ahead of them, technologically speaking.

They're indiscriminate and could cause problems for your own forces and hamper securing a zone because all found gear is inert or unreliable.

Imagine a commerce complex being occupied but everything of value to get the area running again is on the fritz.

You want to eliminate resistance if possible without damaging infrastructure anymore than intended.

For the time being

3 b8 5 m3
>pic related

T.Hongcouver

I'd love to see China get with a kinetic bombardment.

yeah fo real, show 'em white bois. Disrupt U.S trade, dem wall street mo fuggas
* dies of lack of welfare and no sympathy from China*

Life is so plentiful and cheap in China it would take them a long time to starve to death. Yod be doing them a favour anyway lowering their population

To say that they are anywhere near the levels we were in 2001 is insulting. They are at Best a 1980s American military without the 600 ship navy and massive air force.

Few hundreds, dude you should put in like 5 millions. Not including civilian.

True, every Chinese jet, ship etc are just copies of ours from the 80s/90s

they allowed women into the military because they decided that military effectiveness was not a strategic priority.

you get that? the DECIDED our military didn't need to function to fulfill strategic goals.

the idea that women are capable of functining on a carrier under attack any better than they can run or do pushups in a nonstressful training environment, is dumb.

our navy is ineffective at fighting anyone other than camelfuckers.

Hey did you know that China actually gets most of their rice from California?
Pretty neat huh

/yawn
who gives a shit
expand west next
Israel is on ancient Chinese land.
They also said you look like slit eyed mutants, and plan to rape your children and use them in their goofy blood rituals.

hit with*

I'd like to see someone try based on the expert analysis of based neet on Sup Forums. The world needs to be reminded every now and then.

Food isnt the only thing getting blockaded.

No oil, steel, exports, or grain. 2 weeks and China enters Civil War with the CCP collapsing.

Nothing hopefully. I understand the simple fact that China needs to secure food sources for their 1.4 billion shit eating gook citizens.

After the end of the Cold War, plans called for Ohio to be retired in 2002, followed by three of her sister boats. However, Ohio, Michigan, Florida, and Georgia instead were slated for modification, to remain in service carrying conventionally armed guided missiles, and were redesignated as SSGNs.

The conversion modified 22 of the 24 88-inch (2.2 m) diameter Trident missile tubes to contain large vertical launch systems (VLS), one configuration of which may be a cluster of seven Tomahawk cruise missiles. In this configuration, the number of cruise missiles carried could be a maximum of 154, the equivalent of what is typically deployed in a surface battle group.

>mfw at-sea replenishment

It was really because women are unthinking conformists and the military was consistently the most redpilled part of society.

No they allowed women in the military because of overwhelming political pressure from the second and third waves of feminism.

If our government allowed women into the military, then I assure you they did so knowing that even with women being retarded we would still be a more than capable military force

Here is what actually happened.

that would shut down their economy, but it wouldn't starve them

further, to enforce a blockade they have to have an open and identifiable position. we'd attack their ships with land based platforms and they wouldn't be able to defend themselves to maintain teh blockade.

further niggers and women and spics make up some 40% of our military. say goodbye to effectiveness and force projection.

being 15 years ahead doesn't allow us to avoid mutual damage. both of our forces still end up destroyed.

KEK Chinese, like all asians, are genetically incapable of innovating. They'd fold like a Frenchman as soon as we cut off their supply of illegally obtained technical information. There's a reason they haven't invented anything important since the age of Rome.

>an airlock
>has been in sci fi since before the space race
>is now cutting edge for subs

Seriously?

Please do. No seriously, do it.

I wish a sane government would dominate everything so it would force sanity back into this one at the end of a gun.

Tech means f all with numbers. The Nazis basically fought with the weapons of the 1950s and the allies (sadly) won by throwing bodies at them

You may be able to beat them everywhere else but if you invaded China they could arm even just half their population with bolt actions and still have more soldiers than you have citizens

>inb4 nukes

Thinking you could nuke them and not get likewise fucked up or possibly drag the whole world to nuclear war is stupid. No nukes its unrealistic and we would both lose anyway

That's stupid. China's military wasn't even unified until God Emperor Xi took control of it. They're poorly trained, even more poorly equipped, and they have no combat experience.

China lost to recently unified Vietnam after America took out 3 million of them. They couldn't even invade Vietnam. Even without any of the restrictions the American army had, like "don't shoot until they shoot at you".

Chinese military is insultingly bad. Even Russia could beat them in a ground war, and look how much they struggled in fucking GEORGIA

>the Nazis basically fought with tech of the 1950's
How to show you know nothing in one easy sentence

is that the african chinese hybrid they've been developing

We could certainly nuke them and then shoot down their shitty 60's era missles. They're not even close to Russia tier.

So you were defeated on the home front

Serves you right for defeating hitler and setting us back 100 years

No argument there, leaf. :(

Yes we all saw how infallible submarine warfare obviously is....

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THE AT-LAN-TIC?

For real bro Nazis used submarines which were heavily butt fucked by destroyers and literally basic efforts to stop them.

Once Britain stopped being stupid and wanted to protect its cargo ships, the wolf packs were done for. They lost over 90% of crews during the war.

I'm so scared of submarines bro

True this, South VN would actually win the war, if libtards not holding American down. And we will have second South Korea

>icbms
>global thermonuclear war
He doesn't know what Long range tomahawks are.
He doesn't know about the Thor program.
Three gorges goes down in 15 minutes of China declaring war, 11 minutes later we receive China's unconditional surrender.

I knew a few Chinese kids...
They said that Chinese soldiers are scared as fuck to fight because they know their families will only get a message "ching chong lee was lost, but he isn't dead, we just don't know where he is."

can't decode this sentence

anti-racism has infiltrated every pore of our government except the military. china remains our strategic enemy because the pentagon decided this was a non-negotiable aspect of american security.

they didn't bend to anti-racist pressure. they didn't bend to feminist pressure. tehy decided that the military literally DOES NOT MATTER.