I got unbanned for ebegging

I got unbanned for ebegging

I wrote the mods an appeal and gave them my email

They are okay with me doing this

Homeless and need help

My PayPal is paypal.me/pliebler123

I'm going to go and apply for this job in an hour for 13 an hour fulltime.
I don't like this situation and just need help

I am ambitious And I know this is just temporary

Please see pic related, if you are a mod and plan on banning me for this you are in the wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-102040.png (1080x1920, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4?t=5m04s
instagram.com/p/Bgn3srgHfuY/?taken-by=adi_edri9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

>faggot op spends time crying and begging to post on the internet instead of finding a job
You get no sympathy from me

No u

Attached: 1506467401128.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

I don't want sympathy i want $$$

Mods are fags

>crying
No

>not trying
No

What is

>I'm going to go and apply for this job in an hour for 13 an hour fulltime.

Attached: 1491211191039.gif (450x450, 1.22M)

Post a dick pic with timestamp.
You might get donations.

Trust me it's nothing to see rn

Attached: 1485321122233.jpg (960x720, 66K)

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4?t=5m04s

what the fuck
do you know how often my ban appeals get accepted? fucking never

you should start a career in CIA mind control because you're a fucking wizard or something

instagram.com/p/Bgn3srgHfuY/?taken-by=adi_edri9

honestly if I had any money I'd shoot you some just on the basis of getting a mod to admit they were wrong about something. you're some kind of crazy-ass magician to be able to pull that off, holy shit

Attached: glowing teeth.jpg (640x427, 35K)

You have no money nor roof yet you have a phone with fucking internet?

I have an Obama phone basically. Nothing is flip phone anymore

And I'm on Wi-Fi

I wish , I don't know how I did it. But I just thought/b/ was like the most free space on the internet to post whatever. It's better than trap and dick rate threads

How old are you?

well how about you use tat fucking wifi to look for jobs instead of hanging around here? Go and be part of the society instead of just some sad number in the statistics. MAYBE if they hadn't lifted your ban JUST MAYBE, you could have spend your time on something productive.

Holy fucking shit. You are what's wrong with this country. 8 years of Obama's policy and this is what we get. Broke faggots begging on a fucking open forum. Please step into traffic

>Obama phone
The fuck? First time I hear about this.
Lemme guess, we all pay for it right? Fucking commies man I swear.
What kind of phone do they give you ?

> blaming obama
Kys

I'm literally waiting for this place too open to get this job and I have a reference and everything

I don't smell. I am productive . I help people. I put quarters in meters that are going to expire so people don't get tickets

I have a good heart and idc what you edgy faggots have to say about me.
Just wait till you go through a divorce and get financially ruined and depressed in the process. I'm not gonna sit around on here all day fuck face. I'm GOING to make me some money today

I reported this paypal account. Whoring is against their terms of service. Enjoy having your account frozen

There's been begging fags since Bush was prez. Newfag detected.

It's a simple Kyocera smartphone
Nothing fancy dude. Probably worth 10 bucks
And I get minutes , so when they run out I am out for the month

Thanks bro , I appreciate that. I don't think you will be able to do that with one report because I have a verified account for years

>Probably worth 10 bucks
Except we aren't just buying you one, but probably millions for more people
What do you have to do to get one?

It's more like a Bill Clinton phone , obama just extended and refurbished the law. Every household under the Clinton admin was given the right to have a landline no matter what.

Landlines are obsolete and cheaper for cellphones to be produced and mass donated to the poverty stricken

OP. take a picture of the street you're on with a timestamp and I'll deposit $250

You have to have a state ID/license

And you have to stand in line at the department of economic security for hours and get food stamps
Then you find someone on the corner who signs people up for the phone and plan through a tablet, they are usually an nonprofit with a tent and someone with boxes full of phones and they get a profit off of how many they sign up for it

Okay let me get a piece of paper and a marker out my bag

Attached: 20180322_105903.jpg (2592x1944, 1.51M)

Attached: 20180322_105901.jpg (2592x1944, 1.43M)