Performed surgery on myself this morning. AMA

Performed surgery on myself this morning. AMA.

Attached: IMG_6819-e1491064153536-225x300.jpg (225x300, 14K)

yeah i cut myself everyday too, whats the big deal

>A couple of tiny sutures
>Surgery
Fuck off you attention-seeking faggot.

What was your goal?

Chopped off a ping pong ball sized growth under my arm, that photo was just something I had saved.

Is it a shoulder? What for?

Was a tiny skin tag I had forever, that the past week began to grow and get very uncomfortable very fast. Iced it, used scissors from a first aid kit that I heated first for sanitary purposes, and just choked it off. Bled like crazy, had some powdered would seal shot from same first aid kit.

Just checked in .
Wanna post that ?

Was it a pouch of fluid or was it a solid mass? If it was solid, did you cut it open to see what it was like inside?

What a little bitch you are

Not bad. You thinking of going pro?

Inb4 fatfuck

Attached: 20180322_123426.jpg (2592x1944, 1.42M)

Solid mass, cut it open and it looked like just saw meat.

This is a shoulder arthroscopic surgery, commonly performed to repair tears in the rotator cuff or a cartilage lesion.
The procedure require at least two surgeons one to hold the camera and one to operate using the other two endoscopes.
So at least it needs 3 hands to perform this on your shoulder.
How many arms do you have ?

You sure it wasn't cancer? Usually those things are sent for biopsy after they're removed. If it is cancer, it could have spread further.

Recommend checking it out.

One mass? 4 incisions !

Also medfag here , how did you perform such a perfect sutures on your own shoulder ?

Attached: OPisFAG.jpg (480x640, 31K)

Same medfag here
Stop trolling and go do some physiotherapy , and hope that you will be able to wash your own hair in 3 months

First photo was just something I had saved on phone. Not me.

Why are you a fucking liar, OP, answer me that.

Yeah, alot of people are stupid assholes. What's the big deal